G0DD6196
TCS13

Super villains would beat super heroes in a fight if all were involved at once

G0DD6196

G0DD6196

Pro

I believe that if all super villains and all super heroes were to have a fight, the super villains would win the fight.

Firstly this is my first debate so take it easy on me :)

Secondly i would like to define super villains as all comic/ anime related villains including all horror movie villains thus any antagonist of any Film or literary content including comics as previously stated.
TCS13

Con

First off they have superman which he cant even die only get weakend by kryptonite. Besides all super hero's are made to be able to beat the super villain they have to fight against. I mean we all know the hero always win in the movies so its basically the same thing. Mostly all of the super villains have been beaten in all of the movies or comic etc. There isnt many facts i could use to prove this since its about super hero's and super villains but think about Detectives and real life criminals, the reason the world isn't completely messed up is because we have actual hero's in the real world. And thats why the jails in the U.S are overflowing.
G0DD6196

Pro

So i think its only natural for me to thank you (my opponent) for accepting the challenge.

First ill address my opponents arguments

First off i would like to show that Superman can die as shown in the Death of Superman comic book story line. Though he is almost immortal he may choose to live or die as he pleases, because of his humanoid up bringing Superman believes in fate and if he was to die he would accept it and die. Superman is also able to be wounded/ killed by other Kryptonians and Magic.

Secondly you say " I mean we all know the hero always win in the movies so its basically the same thing. Mostly all of the super villains have been beaten in all of the movies or comic etc."
There are movies in which the hero is defeated, for instance there was a mortal Kombat movie (which my apologies but i can not remember the title) in which by the end of the movie Shang Tsung had defeated all the Earth Realm fighters. Also I would like to include the fact that In the Batman series there are countless of times in which The villain The Joker has the chance to kill Batman but chooses not to for the fact that if there is no Batman, The Joker would have no one to "play" with.

Resources
http://batman.wikia.com... (third paragraph under character it refers to the many times Joker has given up chances to kill Batman)

http://dc.wikia.com...(Clark_Kent)#Death_and_Return (first two paragraphs of "Death and return" give information on Supermans death and rebirth so to say)

Now i'd like to make my own argument.

Firstly, The best chance that the Super heroes have is Superman can we both agree on that?
If so then i would like to pit Superman against Freddy Krueger.
First i would like to mention the fact that the only way to be able to fight Freddy is to go into his dimension "The Dream world" where once there, all current earth dimension rules do not apply, it is Freddy's turf and he decides who is able to do what. This means once there Superman will be bent to Freddy's very will. There is also only one person who is able to completely kill Freddy who is his daughter Maggie Burroughs.
Although Superman may have the advantage in the normal reality the only way for him to get Freddy there is for him to enter Freddy's dream land.
Freddy shares a few power/abilities with Superman including;
1. Super human strength
2. Super human Durability
3. Accelerated healing powers
With this in mind we see that within Freddy's Dream world he is not able to be killed, this also extends into the real world where in the only way to kill him is to release the dream demons from within him, in which only his daughter has been capable of doing and knowing how to do.

http://horror-movies.wikia.com...
http://nightmareonelmstreet.wikia.com...

Sencondly, Jason Voorhees is the second character i wish to bring to the fight!
Jason Voorhees as everyone should know is the camp crystal lake killer. he is able to use both ranged and melee weapons VERY efficiently. Though like Freddy he is able to be killed (in the physical sense). If Jason's physical body is destroyed his evil spirit still remains and is absorbed by anyone near his heart after he is killed. Though Jason has been killed multiple times it should be noted that every time he is resurrected he comes back stronger and smarter then before.

I am already enjoying this debate and can not wait for my opponents reply.
TCS13

Con

First as you said "There are movies in which the hero is defeated" well yeah of course there is but there are alot more movies where the hero wins. Also for the Mortal Kombat movie yeah there is one where Shang Tsung defeats the earth realm fighter. BUT atleast to my knowledge thats the only one where the earth realm fighters lost. And for the batman series there is also alot of times where batman could of killed the joker. But its against batman's rules. Batman will not kill. Like if you have ever seen the batman movie the joker gets arrested and the batman is beating the sh*t out of him.

http://answers.yahoo.com... ( i know this isnt very good proof but if you ever have seen batman you know he doesnt kill and for the part where he killed in the comic's thats considered the older version of batman)

And my only point for when fighting freddy krueger is don't go into his dimension.Also Freddy Krueger is scared of fire so let the "Human Torch" fight him.

And as for Jason Voorhees everyone should know that his weakness is water. Which what if he fought Aquaman i think he would lose. And to defend Aquaman his weakness is that if he stays on land to long he grows weak but batman invented a water suit which means he can stay on land as long as he wants.

G0DD6196

Pro

Thank you for your reply :)

I would like to start with Batman Vs. The Joker. So we are both agreeing with the fact that between the two both Batman and The Joker have had ample opportunities to kill Batman. If most Batman villains were to work together they would have little to no problem dealing with batman.

My first return is based on the Freddy side of the debate. You are right. But if there were a fight i'm sure that Superman would go out of his way to get to Freddy. As for your argument of the Human torch, Simply put in Freddy's dream land he would just put the flame out :P As for Superman I was going to say that in the case that he would not seek out Freddy, The Scarecrow could always use his fear toxin to put Superman to sleep and force him into the other reality. Although i have been corrected as Supermna is not affected by toxins/gases.

http://batman.wikia.com...

As for Jason Voorhees, his weakness is not water, he does not have a weakness per-say he has a fear of water but does not die from contact with it. It is also demonstrated in Friday the 13th Part VII that Jason is able to breath underwater, which is semi contradictory to Freddy Vs Jason were Freddy nearly Drowns Jason in the dream world. Though this might be apart of the fact that in that dream world Jason is transformed back into a little boy. Therefore having Aquaman fight him would not affect the outcome.

http://horror-movies.wikia.com...

As for my third and final villain that i would like to put forward, I will use the Superman villain, Doomsday. Who in these two first paragraphs show that he is well known as " rampaging, seemingly mindless, murdering monster who killed Superman". Rampage has Doomsday has Invulnerability probably greater than that of a normal Kryptonian; as well as Super Strength, Super Speed, and incredible leaping ability.

http://superman.wikia.com...

Now in conclusion as you can see from the supporting evidence Super villains/ horror movie villains and antagonists in general have an upper hand when fighting together and across universes. The full proof evidence given shows that no matter which hero fighter you show there is always a villain who can beat him/her. And as most would agree if someone/thing can kill Superman their invincible :)

Thank you Con for making this an enjoyable debate :) i hope to see a good reply.
TCS13

Con

TCS13 forfeited this round.
Posted by Carslile 4 years ago
Carslile
daaaaam i wish i could have taken this debate, u should make it again. watch me win =)
Posted by G0DD6196 5 years ago
G0DD6196
haha oh that makes sense XD
Posted by TCS13 5 years ago
TCS13
My fault i do this during class and i didnt have school for the next 3 days. Sorry haha
Posted by G0DD6196 5 years ago
G0DD6196
i think my opponent has given up? does that mean i win?
Posted by G0DD6196 5 years ago
G0DD6196
I am very eager to see Cons reply, the votes and some comments if possible :3 :)
Vote Placed by ScarletGhost4396 5 years ago
ScarletGhost4396
G0DD6196TCS13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The Pro provided stronger, more "realistic" scenarios at which to look at the circumstances between heroes and villains. He strayed a bit from the topic, considering that he talked about villain to hero rather than villains in conglomeration to hero, but the Con did as well, so I have to err to whomever had the strongest argument, so my vote must go to the Pro. Also Con forfeited in the final round.
Vote Placed by DanT 5 years ago
DanT
G0DD6196TCS13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit
Vote Placed by airmax1227 5 years ago
airmax1227
G0DD6196TCS13Tied