Carslile
tvellalott

Superhero Face Off 2

tvellalott

Carslile

Pro

Chose a team of 3 people and we will have a battle to the death.
Debate on how your team will win

Rules: you can not choose the people who i have chosen
you cant make up your people.
nobody with omniscient omnipresent omnipotent ....you get it no omni all powerful type of powers or anything near that powerful.
no magic. that way my opponent doesn't just say that they poof my characters away
No gods.
Basic artillery. no super ultra death ray that will denigrate everything just there basic arsenal (for example the bfg in doom isn't allowed)
running away also isnt allowed as well as no prior preparation

My Team: The Incredible Hulk, the phoenix (jean grey), and goku
tvellalott

Con

I presume we'll be focusing on both individual match-ups here as well as an all-in brawl.
I select:

Superman (All-Star version): As comparatively powerful to Goku; I could have been a bastard and chosen someone specifically to destroy him, but want this to be a reasonably fair fight.

The Flash (Barry Allen, Infinite Crisis): I thought long and hard about who I would pit against the infamous Phoenix, who basically violates your own rule "you get it no omni all powerful type of powers or anything near that powerful." I settled on The Flash.

...and sticking with the Justice League Theme

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, The New 52): Should be able to sufficiently deal with The Hulk.

So there we go, 3 very powerful members of the Justice League (considered Earth-32 Bruce Wayne but he doesn't have the experience of Batman, so I reconsidered) ready to take on your overpowered mismash of heroes.

Come at me.
Carslile

Pro

If you look phoenix up the omni words don't even appeare at all just because she is super powerful and very strong does not make her close to being (for the lack of a better term) an omni-being she doesn't have infinite knowledge strength or speed or anything soooo

and i think it should be an all out battle because by the time we decide on who is gunna fight who, too many rounds are lost. so yea. idk how we should start this off but ima start it off like this

Phoenix gets flash in a force field and starts to crush him while floating him towards her
Goku flies at the green lanturn and hulk goes for superman
tvellalott

Con

INTRODUCTION

Welcome ladies and gentleman to this high prestigious battle.
On the left we have...
1) Goku, of the Dragonball/Z/GT Universe. Easily the most powerful single being ever to exist in his particular canon. Goku has galaxy destroying power.
2) Jean Gray, the Phoenix, of the Marvel Universe. One of the most powerful mutants in her particular universe, Jean Gray is able to tap into the Phoenix Force and wield some of the most powerful telepathy and telekinesis. She is classified as a Omega-level mutant.
3) The Everlovin' Hulk, of the Marvel Universe. Exposure to gamma radiation caused a powerful mutation in Bruce Banner; if anything should cause him to lose control he turns into a big, green, rage monster. His strength is only limited by his anger.

Unfortunately my opponent hasn't selected any particular point of canon these particular characters, nevertheless an extremely powerful trio to be sure.

On the right we have...
1) Superman, of the DC universe. When fuelled by yellow sun radiation, Kal-El of planet Krypton gains a number of superhuman abilities and it would be frankly exhausting to list them. I've selected All-Star Superman, as Silver-age Superman is ridiculously overpowered and would be unfair. All-Star Superman is sufficient.
2) Barry Allan, the Flash, of the DC universe. An often overlooked character, the Flash is more than merely "A fast runner". He is able to vibrate at a frequency allowing him to pass through solid object as well as increase his mass-infinitely as he travels faster than the speed of light. I've selected Infinite Crisis Flash as this is the peak of his abilities and skill.
3) Hal Jordan, Earth's Green Lantern, of the DC universe. A master of the Green Lantern ring and an indomitable will, Hal Jordan is a force to be reckoned with. I've selected the New 52 Hal Jordan for the simple fact that he is a bit more reckless and will provide a good challenge for the Hulk.

I've also selected three individuals who know each other and are capable of working as an excellent team.

MATCH-UPS

Even if we consider this an all-in-brawl, we must realise that our characters aren't capable of fighting more than one of their opponents at the same time. Any two-on-one match up here will be completely unfair, thus we must assume that our fighters go one-on-one against one of their opponents until one is dead. It then stands to reason that who ever can defeat one of their opponents first wins the fight for their whole team.

This is how I imagine the above fight would go.

Goku and Superman match-up; this is probably a good fight. Both Goku and Superman have a number of tricks up their sleeves as well as planet-shattering strength and instantaneous speed. I personally think Superman has the advantage here, based on three facts: Goku often ends up relying on assistance to defeat his strongest opponents, Goku's opponents often toy needlessly with him when their victory is ensured, allowing a number of gambits and alternative strategies to be employed and finally Goku is often undone by his stamina when fighting equally strong opponents. Superman would simply wear Goku down and obliterate him, using the sun to restore his power if need be.

Green Lantern and Hulk match-up; this is also probably a good fight. Since neither have a defined 'maximum' power, it is Hal Jordan's willpower against The Hulk's anger. Of course, Green Lantern has one massive advantage over the Hulk; the ability to fly. Green Lantern could encase Hulk in energy, take the fight up into space and pummel the Hulk to death before throwing him into the sun. Even if my opponent cites some version of the Hulk (World War Hulk for example) that can breath in space, he has absolutely no mobility in outer space.

And finally, Flash and Phoenix match up. For all her power, she cannot even compete with the Flash, which is why I chose him. The moment the fight begins, Flash infinite-mass punches Phoenix and disintegrates her. Despite her power, Jean Gray is a meat sack with meat sack restrictions, like the speed of thought. Even if she began with some kind of force shield around her, Flash is capable of passing through such things effortlessly. He is also completely immune to telepathic attack.

REBUTTALS

"Phoenix gets flash in a force field and starts to crush him while floating him towards her"
As previously explained, Phoenix for all her power has no chance against The Flash. He simply phases out of the force field and carrys on with my original plan.

"Goku flies at the green lanturn and hulk goes for superman"
Goku versus Green Lantern won't happen. Superman and Green Lantern control the battle, because the Hulk is unable to fly, while Green Lantern and Superman can. They fly up into the air immediately. As Goku goes for Green Lantern, Superman intercepts and starts his offensive on Goku, allowing Green Lantern to go around and begin his offensive on the Hulk.

CONCLUSION

The key element to my victory in this battle is the Flash. Once he dispatches Jean Gray, he is free to aid Superman and Green Lantern. As a master wielder of the Speed Force, he is capable of stealing speed from various opponents. This would allow Superman to decimate Goku without Flash even needing to do anything else. With Goku and Jean Gray defeated, the Hulk, even World War Hulk, would have no chance.

Furthermore, I want to stress that teamwork is a major element in a 3-on-3 melee. Since my opponent has selected three characters who have no experience working together (as opposed to selecting three of the Avengers, three of the X-Men or three of Z-warriors) and I have selected three members of the Justice League, no prior preparation is needed for me to begin with an advantage.

Finally, my opponent has clearly never done one of these battles against someone of my calibre (/tootingmyownhorn) and clearly didn't know the best way to approach. Hopefully he can take note and provide a strong argument in his next round.

SOURCES

SUPERMAN
All-Star Superman: http://en.wikipedia.org...
Superman's powers and abilities: http://en.wikipedia.org...;(read the note about All-Star Superman

GREEN LANTERN
Green Lantern: http://dc.wikia.com...(Hal_Jordan)
Power Ring (Green): http://en.wikipedia.org...(DC_Comics)#Capabilities

FLASH
The Flash: http://www.dccomics.com...
Speed Force: http://en.wikipedia.org...;
Carslile

Pro

REBUTTALS

1. Goku can instant transition to green lantern in a full nelson or just with a punch to the temple. goku is at his fastest when he is either in fighting distance or teleporting. which is why when you see goku flying somewhere even if its to a strong enemy that he needs to get to asap, he still flies alot slower then at his break neck fighting speed. getting around superman is no problem and if anything hulk will fly at superman with a thunder clap and make superman distracted. .5 seconds of distraction time is enough for goku. also im choosing goku at the end of gt so all that he was weak and needed help stuff aint gunna work here
as seen when goku went to hell goku made light work of cell AND frieza at the same time in his base form, but i just wanna talk about cell. now goku fought cell at a super sayin one. at supersayin one he was moving so fast he could not even be seen. if he striked cell and missed, the rocks behind him would shatter from about 20 feet away, the earth trembled at their fight. now goku in his base form beat cell which means goku in his base form was stronger then at his previous super sayin one. now in that new base form suppose he goes super saiyin 2! i shouldn't have to explain how much power/stamina/speed he has at this point. so just saying that goku needed help so that means that he is weak or that his stamina is gunna run out is alot easier said than done

2. as seen countless times with enough physical force, anyone can break the energy stuff that comes out of his ring. you should know as well as i do that hulk has plenty physical force. he also has the thunder clap a long ranged move to stun the enemy so just dragging him into space is again easier said than done

3. Flash can do those things effortlessly sure but he cant do that instantaneously he needs to have at least one second to preform what ever the heck he is going to do. now pheonix can feel the environment around her and also disintegrate on a subatomic level and also control the mind and body functions of the opponent. now we never specified how far away these guys are from each other so since you said " Even if she began with some kind of force shield around her" ima use that. flash can vibrate through solid objects not energy. even if he could go through energy he would have to preform the vibration move and Phoenix knowing how to fight is going to do something about it as in either stopping him by controlling his mind from the beginning or when he vibrates disintegrate his molecules. also if all else fails, phoenix can revive herself and when she does, take flight and deal with the flash from the air. Telepathy doesn't really have a speed and since she can manipulate objects in earths atmosphere her telepathy has a wiiiiide range so running away isn't an option for flash. so mooore than likely flash is going to get caught in her grasp and die.

4."The key element to my victory in this battle is the Flash. Once he dispatches Jean Gray, he is free to aid Superman and Green Lantern. As a master wielder of the Speed Force, he is capable of stealing speed from various opponents. This would allow Superman to decimate Goku without Flash even needing to do anything else. With Goku and Jean Gray defeated, the Hulk, even World War Hulk, would have no chance."

that is assuming that flash takes goku's speed correct? well goku is flying and flash can not fly. also like i said earlier goku moves so fast in his old supersayin one that he could not have been seen. now his base form is faster and stronger than that, also each super sayin transformation increases his strength a shitload, so at his now supersayin 2 he can more than likely keep up with the flash. not saying that goku is faster though.

5. you obviously dont know what the hulk has been through, hulk can almost survive anything. he has had his whole body destroyed with organs showing and he only took 11 minutes to regenerate back

Lastly. team work has little to no place in this battle. these characters theoretically have to will they are controlled by us and do what we say. if they would like to use there team work skills they would have to talk. wasting precious time or what ever. or else they would have all said "where are we, what are we doing here" also wasting time. now the last three sentences i just said might not be a strong argument, but the first one stands. we are controlling them and thats it you cant control them and then give them free will to be have team work and say alright lets deal with them like we always do

i am still new to this correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(comics)#Powers.2C_appearance.2C_and_abilities
and the hulk link said "The Hulk is also able to generate omnidirectional bursts of kinetic energy that completely shook the United States.[61]" yet again another long range attack

http://dragonball.wikia.com...
tvellalott

Con

INTRODUCTION

I will break my opponents arguments down into individuals points to make them easier for me to address as well as introduce a few new points about my characters as well as expanding on some of the things my opponent didn't address.

ARGUMENTS

The Conditions of this Battle

I am assuming that we begin on equal playing fields. You didn't specify where or when the fight takes place, only that no prior preparation was made. I assumed something along the lines of our fighters being unexpectedly teleported into some arena under our control, to do as we will.

Barry Allen and the Speed Force

I suspect my opponent did not read the source I provided on the speed force. Let me provide a few quotes...

“The Speed Force serves as the ultimate measure of velocity in the DC Universe.”

“Perhaps his most versatile new power. Because the Speed Force governed all motion, Wally could rob objects of their kinetic energy, motion, or momentum (e.g., bullets in flight or turning a supervillain into a statue) and use the energy to accelerate himself even faster. He could similarly lend speed to inanimate objects or allies, enabling them to temporarily travel nearly as fast as himself.”

“Exhibited by Barry Allen, Bart Allen, and Iris West. Their total control of kinetic energy at a molecular level allows them to match the vibrational frequency needed to travel easily into and through solid matter. As an offensive ability, it can be used to scramble one's molecular structure to the point of literal disintegration.”

And this quote regarding Barry Allen specifically...

“He has recently been revealed to not only be connected to the Speed Force, but is the very source of it, generating it with every step he takes. As such, he presumably has some of the Speed Force-related abilities other speedsters have demonstrated (such as lending and stealing speed), though he has yet to demonstrate such abilities. This alone is enough to make him one of the most powerful beings on Earth, and perhaps in existence. He is also immune to telepathic attacks and control, as he can shift his thoughts at a speed faster than normal thought.“

REBUTTALS

Goku's speed and power

“im choosing goku at the end of gt so all that he was weak and needed help stuff aint gunna work here”

This is completely incorrect. Goku and Vegeta merged into Gogeta were unable to defeat Black Smoke Shenron and he (Goku) ended up having to draw on the power of the beings all over the Universe to perform the spirit bomb. Clearly he was not unbeatable even at the end of GT.

“just saying that goku needed help so that means that he is weak or that his stamina is gunna run out is alot easier said than done.“

I am certainly NOT saying Goku is weak. I am merely citing the various fights (Raditz, Frieza, Androids, Cell, Buu and so on) where Goku was unable to defeat his opponent alone as evidence he is not some unbeatable fighting God.

“Goku can instant transition to green lantern in a full nelson or just with a punch to the temple.”

Of course he can. However, Goku's abilities that work in his Universe aren't necessarily going to work the same way in our hypothetical place of battle. I have already stated how I will control this fight and you didn't address that sufficiently.

“at his now supersayin 2 he can more than likely keep up with the flash.”

Again, we have no basis for comparison but since the Flash can travel so fast he can time travel, I highly doubt this.

Regardless of all this, my initial point about the Flash robbing Goku of his speed still stands.

The Hulk; breaking the grip of the power ring and being mobile in space.

“anyone can break the energy stuff that comes out of his ring. you should know as well as i do that hulk has plenty physical force. he also has the thunder clap a long ranged move to stun the enemy so just dragging him into space is again easier said than done.”

Of course, the will of the Green Lantern can be broken (though I disagree that 'anyone' can do it. It wouldn't be a fun comic to read if that wasn't the case. World War Hulk was defeated too. However, the Flash can just as easily rob the Hulk of his speed, rendering unable to move. My opponent has yet to provide any sources regarding the exact limits of World War Hulks (also referred to as Green Scar Hulk) abilities but my research suggests he is able to lift upwards of 100 tons. My source (provided last round) suggests that Hal Jordan is also capable of lifting 100 tons with his power ring. This suggests (to me at least) that they are on equal footing if they are head to head on Earth.

So, Green Lantern heads straight for Hulk, using his speed and flight mobility to capture Hulk in a power ring lasso. Then he can either tow a kicking and screaming Hulk into space or hurl him into space with his will-powered strength. Either way, once the Hulk is in space, Green Lantern has the advantage as the Hulk has no ability to fly.

The Phoenix and why she gets disintegrated by the Flash

“Flash can do those things effortlessly sure but he cant do that instantaneously he needs to have at least one second to preform what ever the heck he is going to do.”

No, no he doesn't. As I previously stated, the Flash travels so fast, he is able to travel through time. The moment the battle begins, the very instant the battle begins, the Phoenix is hit by a Flash with, and a quote “The force of an exploding white dwarf”. The Phoenix is the one who needs at least one second to perform her moves.

“now we never specified how far away these guys are from each other”

Ah, now you're trying to add some little change to the conditions of the battle (conditions you never set). Excuse me sir, but I believe you said this...

“Phoenix gets flash in a force field and starts to crush him while floating him towards her”

This indicates to me that they are in the general vicinity of each other.

“either stopping him by controlling his mind from the beginning”

No. Barry Allen is immune to mine control. I already stated this and provided the source which clearly states it.

“when he vibrates disintegrate his molecules”

This is only hypothetical (and I'll leave it up to the good voters to decide) but since Phoenix can control things on a molecular level and Barry Allen has total control of his kinetic energy at a molecular level, I don't think this is the tactic best suited to your victory.

“if all else fails, phoenix can revive herself”
(This is also relevant: “hulk can almost survive anything. he has had his whole body destroyed with organs showing and he only took 11 minutes to regenerate back”)

Ah, so you're now admitting you have selected and unbeatable characters. She can't be destroyed, ever? Not ever? Not with any conceivable attack? Then she violates your 'No near-God level power' rule and you forfeit the debate.

No, actually I change my tactic. The Flash travels back in time and kills Jean Gray, Bruce Banner and Goku when they were children.

Let's stop being silly shall we?

CONCLUSION

As previously stated, the Flash ensures my victory in this battle. As my opponent says here:
“these characters theoretically have to will they are controlled by us and do what we say.”
“we are controlling them and thats it”

We are in control. That means the usual morality of my selected heroes is thrown out the door and they're free to be as brutal in the extent they use their magnificent powers, as long as I state my tactic.

My opponent has done no such thing. He has not even addressed Superman's place in this battle. Superman!

Bah. I have more to say but I'm running out of characters.
Carslile

Pro

I will break my opponents arguments down into individuals points to make them easier for me to address

you said
"Ah, so you're now admitting you have selected and unbeatable characters. She can't be destroyed, ever? Not ever? Not with any conceivable attack? Then she violates your 'No near-God level power' rule and you forfeit the debate. "

you also said

"He has recently been revealed to not only be connected to the Speed Force, but is the very source of it, generating it with every step he takes. As such, he presumably has some of the Speed Force-related abilities other speedsters have demonstrated (such as lending and stealing speed), though he has yet to demonstrate such abilities. This alone is enough to make him one of the most powerful beings on Earth, and perhaps in existence.

so same goes for you like choosing the most powerful being in the universe is fair. so if phoenix makes me forfeit then flash also makes you forfeit

REBUTTALS

Goku's speed and power
- what you said for this was sooooooo stupidly put like i honestly thought you was smarter than that like for real

ok so

"im choosing goku at the end of gt so all that he was weak and needed help stuff aint gunna work here"

"This is completely incorrect. Goku and Vegeta merged into Gogeta were unable to defeat Black Smoke Shenron and he (Goku) ended up having to draw on the power of the beings all over the Universe to perform the spirit bomb. Clearly he was not unbeatable even at the end of GT."

the fight with black smoke shenron was not the end of gt, when pan saw goku in the stands at the tournament with goku and vegeta jr is the end of gt (with is after he went to train with the dragon)

"just saying that goku needed help so that means that he is weak or that his stamina is gunna run out is alot easier said than done."

"I am certainly NOT saying Goku is weak. I am merely citing the various fights (Raditz, Frieza, Androids, Cell, Buu and so on) where Goku was unable to defeat his opponent alone as evidence he is not some unbeatable fighting God."

NOW I SAID GOKU AT THE END OF GT RIGHT? GOKU AT THE END OF GT CAN EASILY DEFEAT EVERYONE U JUST STATED IN THIS QUOTE SO THAT POINT IS INVALID

"Goku can instant transition to green lantern in a full nelson or just with a punch to the temple."

"Of course he can. However, Goku's abilities that work in his Universe aren't necessarily going to work the same way in our hypothetical place of battle."

oh really? is that the case? just because you said so? Ok fine everything you just stated about your hero's mainly the flash isn't going to work in our hypothetical place of battle either just because i said so... -___- like really dude
point also invalid

"at his now supersayin 2 he can more than likely keep up with the flash."

you just said flash went after phoenix so you cant rob Gokus speed at the same time also flash cant fly. ALSO my point on flash being OP as well as saying his powers wont necessarily work based on your two faulty points stands unless u change what your saying

exactly but hulk strength grows so the second he starts kicking and screaming he is going to get stronger there for breaking his grip before getting into space.

that is not true because in my source it says that she can control objects in outer space such as a meteor so her powers are very ranged

"if all else fails, phoenix can revive herself"
(This is also relevant: "hulk can almost survive anything. he has had his whole body destroyed with organs showing and he only took 11 minutes to regenerate back")

as i said before same goes for your flash being the most powerful being in existance who can time travel

Let's stop being silly shall we? - give me a break you are so arrogant

Exactly which proves my point -they only do what you tell them to do

I have not done what? i just said that we control the people and tell them what to do.... so what didnt i do? what are you addressing

and how can i address superman he is your character!!!! if i had the option to "addressed Superman's place in this battle" then i will put him in the core of a giant kryptonite rock like i don't understand what you are trying to say
tvellalott

Con

Don't have time to write this round; I've been back and forwards to the hospital all day with a toddler with gastro and a 41 week pregnant wife. Will conclude my arguments in the final round. Apologies to my opponent.
Carslile

Pro

thats ok hope the toddler gets better and everything turns out ok

VOTE PRO
tvellalott

Con

Since my opponent didn't take the time to reiterate his arguments in his final round, I'll keep this short.

CONCLUSION

I have already explain at length why my team is superior. We have many people in the comments saying this and that, but it's all irrelevant. If we take plot induced stupidity [1] out of the picture and look at the raw data, it's plain to see that my strategy has not been sufficiently rebutted; instead I received a lot of "na-ah, you are, nerr nerr" sort of responses.

I hope my opponent learns from this debate and is much clearer in the future when creating debates, as well as presenting arguments.

VOTE CON.
Posted by babyy 4 years ago
babyy
Hello dear, my name is Ester, i came across your profile now.So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail iD(esteredmond(at )ymail.c o m)
Posted by NotTheMessiah 4 years ago
NotTheMessiah
Sorry guys, please ignore that last comment, I posted on the wrong debate...
Posted by NotTheMessiah 4 years ago
NotTheMessiah
Let me put it this way. Iron Man would be great to party with, but I'd entrust Batman with my life over Tony ANY day...
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
Hey TV do you wanna do a superhero battle with me? xD I know I'm not exactly an expert on this kind of stuff so you'll probably have an easy win, but this actually kind of looks interesting to do.
Posted by tvellalott 4 years ago
tvellalott
http://dc.wikia.com...(Hal_Jordan)

This source clearly says Green Lantern has strength class 100+ when using his constructs.
It messed up when I posted it though so I'll forgive such a nitpicky point.
Posted by Shenanigans 4 years ago
Shenanigans
Wow bloodlayer..take it easy man, it's a debate about superheros ;).
Posted by bloodlayer03 4 years ago
bloodlayer03
Last thing hulk is unbeatable in 2000 they created a marvel about a hero name " sentry "with more powers than phoenix him self ability to manipulate matter, the mind, superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and senses, he also had durability and invulnerability, energy projection and manipulation, flight, telepathy, resurrection, healing factors, and lastly mental projection. Which ended up in a prolonged battle tiring them both out and returning them both to their former human selves, and Bruce banner defeated him. But even beyond that guy do you have any idea how many super heroes the hulk annihilated to revenge his pregnant wife's death, he took out the x-men, the avengers, and multiple villains such as Scorpion, and others, not only but he was able to defeat "Zeus" a moth f***n god so yah but reside from these the hulk had a little help from the war bound, but.....regardless who ever chose the hulk pretty much one the debate because if Phoenix can generate force so was the sentry and not even that was enough to beat mr. Banner... So cons are dead and pros have one...
Posted by bloodlayer03 4 years ago
bloodlayer03
I forgot I change Attuma if carslile, is goings to choose goku I choose legendary super saiyan brolly, win!!!!!! He's not a god because be was eventually beaten but goku alone can't beat brolly and one blast from brolly is like thirty nukes in one general area so lets hope that they get put of there in time lolllllll....
Posted by bloodlayer03 4 years ago
bloodlayer03
No just no...... The hulk has super jumping speed and only gets stronger the more he gets angrier, if the hulk just so happend to grab superman, all he would have to do is snap his neck, because I believe if not mistaken the superman cant regenerate unless he's semi close to the sun, so hulk is a win.... -.- and just because superman has speed doesn't mean he will win because your forgetting, anger is a prime motivation in speed, and the hulk is not only a raging beast but he's very cautious in his surroundings, kinda like he learns from his mistakes.. Anger and rage doesn't always blind intellect... Due to some marvel and movies as we all have seen, hulk can talk, hulk can think, it is just the matter on how you choose the hulk to be.
Posted by bloodlayer03 4 years ago
bloodlayer03
And yes if Phoenix can manipulate matter he is a god considering everything is made of matter, he would just explode them in seconds...
Vote Placed by One_Winged_Rook 4 years ago
One_Winged_Rook
CarsliletvellalottTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct point to Pro for the forfeited round, everything else to Con because he actually made sense and his typing wasn't that of a 14 yr old
Vote Placed by The_Master_Riddler 4 years ago
The_Master_Riddler
CarsliletvellalottTied
Reasons for voting decision: better team- green lantern my favorite
Vote Placed by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
CarsliletvellalottTied
Reasons for voting decision: Spelling for Pro's numerous errors. Arguments to Con. It was difficult to understand Pro's arguments at time because of the numerous spelling and grammatical errors. While I do believe that some of Pro's ideas had potential, they never manifested into coherent tactics. I also agree with Con that revival for Hulk and Phoenix disqualify them for this debate. Again, while perhaps Pro could have successfully argued the same for Flash, no coherent presentation of relevant information was presented. As it stands, Con's Flash/Phoenix and Superman/Goku match-ups were never refuted, inevitably giving him the entire battle.
Vote Placed by iamnotwhoiam 4 years ago
iamnotwhoiam
CarsliletvellalottTied
Reasons for voting decision: Can't find anything in Green Lantern sources that say he is capable of lifting 100 tons. Hulk then beats Green Lantern. Totally convinced that Flash has the drop on Jean Grey. Superman v Goku. Convinced by the argument that Superman can wear him out. Flash and Superman then easily take care of the Hulk. Pro loses conduct point for wasting words with insults. Con gives it back for claiming something not in his sources. Then Con forfeits a round. So Pro gets the conduct point for this. Don't know where Pro learnt it was okay to not capitalize sentences.
Vote Placed by GorefordMaximillion 4 years ago
GorefordMaximillion
CarsliletvellalottTied
Reasons for voting decision: Better grammar and convincing rebuttals. Con pretty much put the whole fight together.
Vote Placed by drafterman 4 years ago
drafterman
CarsliletvellalottTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con better articulated his case for deciding the match-ups.