SpideyTm
Linkish1O2

Superman can't beat Batman.

SpideyTm

Pro

Even though Supes is 100x stronger than Batman, that still doesn't make a difference. There's so many reasons Batman can beat Supes everyday. and If you disagree with me, I'll just tell you how.
Linkish1O2

Con

Well this should be an interesting debate, and ill shall have my fun.

First thing, it all depends on batman and superman fight, first thing is that batman, no matter how much of a stubbern person he seems, is extremely weak, look at how many times batman has been, stabbed, broken, and beat to hell. I know you will start spouting that batman can beat superman, because he may have enough money to get kryptonite, and superman has no chance, but, look at lex luthor, he had money, he had kryptonite, he had a special suit, and above all he was also rich, like someone else we know, yet he was beat down every time he tried to rise to power.

Second, superman is not 100x stronger, in fact according to newer comics, he has no limit to his strength, or speed, or anything, in fact he is fueled by sunlight. It is said that if superman where to stay in the sun for a few days, he would be able to destroy a planet with just the clap of his hands, again with the kryptonite, it may be his weakness, but he can still perform activities, like laser vision, and super breath, he can blow it away, and he would be able, to hit whoever carries it with heat vision, so therefore your point that batman can beat supes, is invalid.
SpideyTm

Pro

Apparently you don't read comics, and I'm sorry for that. Batman has defeated Supes on many occasions, and I'm sure he can do it again. Just because Supes is way stronger than Batman doesn't mean that he can beat him. Bats defeated this guy twice. I mean twice! And he's just a human. Batman is also intelligence, he could plan a way to defeat Superman, which he did before. and also Bats has defeated the freaking Justice League! Do you not know how that makes Batman more awesomer? and basically when New 52 Supes fought Aquaman, Supes got knocked out.
Linkish1O2

Con

Ahh so batman may be smart, and in the comics he may have defeated supes once or twice, but the only reason why, is because supes held back, superman knows that batman does some good in the world. However if supes where to use real raw power, batman has no chance, batman couldn't slow him nore would he even faze supes, with his "intelligince".

Superman has 2 weaknesses, freinds, and kryptonite, so no doubt he holds back if he fights his freinds aka aquaman, the reason for being knocked out. And in my previous argument I mentioned lex Luthor, let me rephrase, lex is basicly a bad Bruce Wayne, so In turn if lex can be beaten, so can batman.
SpideyTm

Pro

SpideyTm forfeited this round.
Linkish1O2

Con

So as it stands, superman, is indeed the strongest character in the known universe.