gavin_casey6
zlatan10

Superman is better than batman

zlatan10
Started: 12/10/2015 Category: Movies

gavin_casey6

Pro

Superman is obviously better than batman because superman has heat vision, can fly, is stronger than batman, and has more powerful enemies. Batman just jumps around Gatham City with his boy Robin doing nothing but trying to kiss Poison Ivy!
zlatan10

Con

It is Gotham, not Gatham. superman only uses those powers to fly around the world and save Lois. And Batman has multiple enemies, not one, and has beaten them all. Superman has more than one weakness. I think Superman was supposed to be invincible, and then someone complained that that can't happen. Batman has saved all of Gotham many times, not just saving a girl too good for him only once. I mean, really?!
gavin_casey6

Pro

gavin_casey6 forfeited this round.
zlatan10

Con

Superman's weakness(one) is Kryptonite. BATMAN HAS A RING MADE OF KRYPTONITE!!! Batman is a normal man, so I hope you understand when I say he has no weaknesses. But Batman has so much Kryptonite that he could just hold it in his hand and Superman would be frightened. I bet Batman can shape gauntlets out of Kryptonite and thwack "Super"-"Man". Oh, and Robin isn't purposely trying to kiss Poison Ivy. SHE uses her poison to KILL. It is a weapon. But that is off topic.
gavin_casey6

Pro

Batman does not have any "super" weaknessness because he just isn't super. That is the only reason. He isn't good enough to have a weakness but Superman is. And exactly, Batman is just a normal guy. That makes him weak and unqualified to be better than Superman. Superman has flight, superhuman strength, x-ray vision, heat vision, freeze breath, super-speed, enhanced hearing, and nigh-invulnerability. How can you compete with that? Oh and please do your research before saying that he doesn't have that many enemies because if you look at https://en.wikipedia.org... will find a list about 5 pages long.
zlatan10

Con

You already said his powers. Superman has not had any training. Let me know if I'm wrong. I haven't seen of Superman stuff lately... Anyway, as I was saying, Batman has had training from NINJAS! (See Batman Begins) Superman may be able to fly, but Batman can just grapple onto him and bring him to the ground.
Posted by zlatan10 11 months ago
zlatan10
FYI, he went back into the past in his first movie. Also, in their movie coming out, Superman is evil. Do you think they will let the evil character win? Chances are 1 out of 100.
Posted by Marksworth 11 months ago
Marksworth
Superman could technically hover in space, and use his heat vision to incinerate Batman with zero warning. The only reason Batman has any potential against beating Superman, is because Superman isn't a douche who just goes around killing people. In a true fight to the death, Superman would win....in fact, Superman could destroy the entire planet. Also, I don't remember Batman flying fast enough to turn back time.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 11 months ago
dsjpk5
gavin_casey6zlatan10Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff a round, so conduct to Con.