DebateBehemoth
HonestDiscussioner

Superman vs Goku (Revised)

HonestDiscussioner

DebateBehemoth

Pro

I would like my opponent to post at the least possible moment since I have school but for now you can post early sicne it is Friday here in my country
-
Though I know I would lose I will try to debate against somebody Older and has more experience than me
-
I will try to prove that Superman will win
1st round acceptance and my opponent can post his argument if he wants to
HonestDiscussioner

Con

I accept the debate against DebateBehemoth and thank him for his challenge. I won't be making any arguments in this round, but I will be making some distinctions that I hope my opponent can agree to.

I will be arguing for Goku in his condition at the end of Dragonball Z. I am, in and out of this debate, going to do everything in my power to make it seem that Dragonball GT does not exist.

As this is a Superman vs. Goku debate, I would like it to be that this is a debate over who would win, not over who would kill the other. If Superman is more likely to stand over an unconscious Goku, then my opponent should win the debate, and vice-versa for me.

I will leave it up to my opponent as to what Superman he argues for, but hopefully it will not be anything too far from the mainstream. Something like from Justice League or the main understanding of Superman in the comics would do fine. I would also like to argue that Superman should not be defined as unbeatable as I've seen people attempt do to.

In return, I will operate with Goku not having any access to Kryptonite.

I greatly look forward to this debate, as well as my opponents arguments.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

I accept this terms but I would like to point out that Superman is in fact not unbeatable
I would also like to state that the reason I choosed superman is because of his ludicrus feats so all he feats in his comic books I shall use
-
I will start with something simple
Superman exceeds Goku in speed so how would Goku's attacks which is calculated as mach 20 up catch somebody who is 4 times the speed of light this itself gives Superman the advantage to outrun Goku while fighting and while flying
-
Now as impressive at it is for master Roshi destroying a moon and Piccolo too both doing it with relitive ease here is superman heating the entire earth with his heat vision not that he could easily destroy the earth as scientist who can measure the heat of the sun say they cannot measure Superman's heat vison:

which means he can easily destroy multiple planets with ease which exceeds Goku who needs to scream kamehameha before launching an attack
-
That is my quick argument time for yours
GOOD LUCK!
HonestDiscussioner

Con

Thank you to my opponent for agreeing to the terms, and not attempting to do anything cheap.

My opponent brings up two points, Superman's speed and his heat vision. He also comments that Goku's blasts take a very long time to charge up.

Now I've heard many times about Superman's lauded speed. Four times the speed of light, according to my opponent, or Warp 1.51 for all my fellow Trek fans. While this may be his top speed, that does not imply that is the speed at which he can fight. The fastest speed a human has ever been recorded running is Maurice Greene at 26.7 MPH [1], does my opponent wish to argue that if Maurice got into a fight, he would be able to fight at that speed consistently? That he could dodge, avoid, change direction, assess targets and accurately hit them, all while going that speed? I think not. In fact, I think the comics and other medium expressly show that argument to not be the case, as Superman gets hit all the time. If he really could fight at that speed, he'd almost never get hit. If other villains like one of Lex Luthor's robots could hit him, so could Goku, easily.

I also doubt that 4X the speed of light is something Superman can do on a whim. He is supposed to be slower than the Flash [2] who can only achieve light speed in most iterations.

Next we have heat vision. Goku is amazingly resilient to heat (unsurprising, as he can block planet-destroying blasts with ease). In his battle with Frieza, he was completely submerged in lava and he didn't even feel it. That was only in his Super Saiyan 1 form, that is to say nothing if Goku pushed his way to Super Saiyan 3.

Now my opponent has attempted to counter Goku's energy blasts by saying that they take too long to charge. More accurately though, they can take a long time to charge, but they don't have to. It depends on what Goku wants to do. Even as early as his first fight with Vegeta, he was able to blast his opponents eye as fast as a simple punch would take. One he reached Super Saiyan form, he could throw out larger energy blasts with ease, without the need for the Kamehameha wave. In his fight with Kid Buu, he blasted straight through a planet with a Kamehameha wave that took very little time to charge. The idea that Goku's energy attacks would be too slow is a bit of cherry picking on my opponent's part.

Now how much punishment can Superman take? As I pointed out, Goku can take a lot of hits, a lot of energy blasts, and lava is like a relaxing bath for him. Now as for Superman, when Lex Luthor hacked into Watchtower and commandeered the use of the . . . I believe it was their "Fusion Cannon", Superman got a glancing blow from that blast and was rendered unconscious briefly. That blast had the power of a small nuclear weapon (without the radiation). Such a blast would require about as much effort from Goku as a sit-up would be for me. He can produce a much larger blast, one that can destroy a planet, as quickly as a punch. One wrong move, and it would be a victory for Goku.

As far as hand to hand combat is concerned, Superman is a brawler. He punches, throws, maybe kicks if the mood suits him. Goku, however, is a martial arts master. Even if Superman were faster, Goku's knowledge of martial arts would render much of Superman's attacks null and void. As far as I know, there aren't any in the DC Universe who are martial arts masters AND are have a similar speed to Superman.

As far as aerial combat is concerned, Goku also has an advantage: He has the ability to sense life energy. Even if he can't see or hear Superman, he'd be able to blast him just as well. In fact, when Goku fought Yakon in the dark, there were a number of ways he could track him, including feeling the vibrations of air around his opponent. No matter how fast Superman is, he will have to push air out of his way to get to him, and Goku will be able to dodge. Even without that, there is still the life energy sensing I mentioned earlier. In battle, Goku is able to appear behind his opponent nearly instantly and attack from behind, especially in the air, something Superman doesn't seem able to do much, or at least not nearly in the same capacity. This is further evidence of the fact that he can't use his maximum speed in open combat.

Just to cut off some arguments I anticipate before they begin, my opponent may wish to bring up one of Superman's least used yet somehow most useful powers: super breath. It is possible, though highly unlikely, that Superman would be able to catch Goku and freeze him. Again, this seems highly unlikely. As I stated, Goku can sense air vibrations, and Superman's super freezing breath does not travel at the speed of light. Goku should have the ability to dodge this attack. Even if he does get caught, this would not really end the fight. Goku would still be conscious inside his little icicle, and since Superman doesn't kill, he wouldn't finish him off by shattering the ice. He only does that to robots or AI's like Brainiac. I don't think this is an unfair argument to make, taking into account what each fighter would and would not do is important. It works for my side as well, Goku isn't going to send a planet-killing blast down towards the planet, even if it is uninhabited, so I can't argue Goku would simply blow everything up before Superman gets to use his breath. Even still, it is highly doubtful Superman would get his shot off, and there is nothing to say Goku wouldn't be able to use Instant Transmission to get out of there was well.

In all honesty, I think Superman and Goku are a fair and equal pairing, if we're talking Goku on Namek before his first Super Saiyan transformation. That would be an interesting fight. Once that gold aura shows up though, it would in the best case leave Superman at a severe disadvantage, and if he decided to go up to level 3, forget it. It'd be over in an instant.

I again thank my opponent for participating in this debate, and look forward to his response.

[1] http://wiki.answers.com...
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org...(comics)#Powers_and_abilities
DebateBehemoth

Pro

Yes true Supes has rarely shown fighting with such speed.But now Superman is using kryptonian martial arts, GOku only fought against power houses no one with any real fighting skill: which means if Goku gets hit with those little points it will knock him unconsious
http://media.animevice.com...
HonestDiscussioner

Con

My opponent has made a small error . . . so I will use this opportunity to . . . . ATTACK!

Just kidding. All I will do is update the second link in my first response, this site didn't recognize it as a link for some reason. For my number two source, click here:

http://tinyurl.com...

Thank you, and I look forward to my opponent's full response.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

This is my 5th try pls forgive me I thank you for allowing me to post my long argument I am also sorry if my argument is not good enough cause I have forgotten my past argument and I am now trying to repeat it
-
-
Just to clear things most of my scans are using this superman which means this is the superman I shall use since this is also the most used superman

-
-
I do agree that some superheroes who run fast can fight fast but Superman is not one of those this scan shows superman fighting ultra man at light speeds not only is he in light speed but even his fingers move the same speed and if you compare superman's speed and his strength and combine them the pressure jabs will pretty much stun Goku

Superman has done this before but even faster that I will show further on but here is another scan in which Superman fights inside a blackhole with 4x times the speed of light

Superman does get hit all the time to make the comic fun flash is faster than light but he still gets hit would you like to see a hero who never gets hit the scan above shows him moving at 4x the speed of light to stop his opponent this took place in a blackhole.If you do not beleive that this is his opponent you can tell me that and I shall post the following pages of this comic plus he accelerated from 12 k to 184 k which means it might take about 5 minutes for him to reach 4x the speed of light
-
-
This post comes from the link you gave which states that Flash often tied with Superman in terms of speed but Flash won more for the reasdon that Flash had more experience running while Superman was flying running alone shows that superman is faster than Goku while Goku is flying here is the post

All incarnations of the Flash can move, think, and react at superhuman speeds. Some, notably later versions, can vibrate so fast that they can walk through walls, travel through time and can also lend and borrow speed. Furthermore, all members have an invisible aura around their bodies that prevents themselves and their clothes from being affected by air friction as they move at high speed.[volume & issue needed]

On several occasions, the Flash has raced against Superman, either to determine who is faster or as part of a mutual effort to thwart some type of threat; these races, however, often resulted in ties because of outside circumstances. Writer Jim Shooter and artist Curt Swan crafted the story "Superman's Race With the Flash!" in Superman #199 (Aug. 1967) which featured the first race between the Flash and Superman.[13] Writer E. Nelson Bridwell and artist Ross Andru produced "The Race to the End of the Universe", a followup story four months later in The Flash #175 (Dec. 1967).[14] However, after the DC Universe revision after Crisis on Infinite Earths, The Flash does successfully beat Superman in a race in Adventures of Superman #463
-
traveling through time and walking through pretty already explains that not only in most iterations those flash reach light speed but he normally does and reaches more than it but still Superman had the ability to tie with flash which overall is faster than even InstantTransmission
-
-
This is false Dbz blasts and waves are made from Ki and energy which does no have heat if it did have heat it was no where near the heat of the sun's core in which Supermans heat vision can exceed if he chooses which means his heat vision would either knock or disentegrate Goku but why would superman make his vision hotter than the sun's core that is the question here we can see Superman's heat vision can even repair holes in the cosmo's that I do not think any of goku's attacks can do

His heat vison can also blind people with it Heat up earth with it and even the scientists admit his heat vision may have not limit

Scientist cannot measure it's heat power and say that there may be no limit.
-
-
I do agree that a kamehameha does not take to long that was a mistake but it still takes 5-30 seconds to fire a strong kamehameha there is such a thing called fast kamehameha though and it still needs to say KA-ME-HA-ME ha in a much faster fasion I do agree that they do not need to say this but it makes the blast stronger and this kamehameha was the fastest ever recorded.
Fast Kamehameha
The Fast Kamehameha is a standing variation of the Kamehameha used by Gohan in his Super Saiyan 2 form during his battle with Perfect Cell. When he uses the powerful attack, he just stands powering up for the Kamehameha up to "KA-ME-HA-ME," holds it back, and then launches it with "HA!". It was quickly used to repel Perfect Cell's Kamehameha when it was about to hit Gohan and destroy the Earth.
-
-
I am not sure what you are talking about since Superman is much more durable than that you can show me proof if you want while I show you this scan where a much weaker version of the superman I used survives a blast as strong as 1 million nuclear blasts that again exceeds your argument about 1 nuclear blast and may even exceeds Goku's kamehameha

Plus can a kamehameha have the same heat and force as the sun have cause Superman can simply swim in the sun

Plus fighting under the red sun while holding back he was still able to fight Lobo who is just like superman
Superman stating that every blow is destroying the planet with everyblow and causing earthquakes, keep in mind that not only is he under the red sun but he is also holding back.
Plus I do not think a blast that can destroy a planet can kill somebody who can survive being in the middle of 2 colliding planets

-
-
Again superman has kryptonian martial arts which is based on stunnnig your opponents muscles in which exceeds any of Goku's martial arts

-
-
aerial combat goes to superman why first off yes Goku can sense life energy but will he attack somebody he randomly senses I think not he will try to find out who it is since this is a battle he will only attack once he sees its superman
Plus again Superman can move at light speeds in fighting alone Goku cannot continue in using IT the whole time just to keep up with superma's light speed and movement how will be pushing the air out give Goku the ability to catch somebody who can just keep on moving at 4x the speed of light hitting him without him knowing plus Superman can vibrate his molecules so fast that he cannot be hit even somebody like doomsday cannot

-
-
I am not sure if this is a stronger superman in my past scans but this one survived a universe buster

-
-
I do think that Goku has the ability to escape but he cannot It to far not even from earth to namek so how will he escape a super breath that expands a solar system cause a simple sneeze already expands the solar system what more a blow I know its a bit unrealistic but that is why I picked superman

The reason he was able to do this is because he was not holding back while here he is

Which means even if Goku uses It it would not work it would only make him reach half of the place he needs to get out and he would turn into ice Superman killing him is the real question Superman and Goku would probably fight somewhere else but the problem is it cannot be space since Goku cannot breath there they would probably find an uninhabited but has oxygen kind of planet you may argue that Goku can It through planets but he himself states that earth to namek is to far for him to sense Ki
-
-
I do think that Superman exceeds Goku I think SS3 has the chance on really giving superman a fight but Superman will still come out on top
-
-
If we look at there punching power I think we could say Superman punches harder than Goku can if Superman goes all out and land one hit On Goku IT over jsut like How superman was able to destroy a robot designed to be jsut like him in one punch

Plus if he did not hold back in this scan LOBO would have been orbiting the sun for a century

This is just a qaurter of Superman's abilities, strength and speed
I look foward to your answer
Oh yea Superman can hold blackholes in his hand

GOOD LUCK

HonestDiscussioner

Con

HonestDiscussioner forfeited this round.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

OK this is the last round I will try not to psot to many arguments so that you can fit your argument in 8,000 characters
-
-
Goku has a very low chance of hitting superman
As you will see in the fight with Frieza and piccolo here

they sorta had an unofficial race in where Frieza showed piccolo how fast exactly he is and then Piccolo sunddenly got surprised by the fact that not only in flying speed does Frieza faster than him but Frieza stays consistant with his speed in combat as well this shows that in DBZ logic itself states that if you can move faster than your opponent you can move faster in combat as well Now using Dbz logic with the evidence above IF Pre-Crisis superman if that is what I am usng in my scans which looks like it who is fast enough to be entangible and escape blackholes and can throw object through time how is Goku supposed to Hit Superman even with IT which he cannot use to land good hits plus using it to much to hit somebody like Superman will require him turning into SS3 in which drains his energy even faster how will he hit Superman who is far more durable than any of his past opponent.
-
-
Superman's Puncing Power would kill Goku
As my past scans have shown you would see here that Superman's punches can make people roam earth for a centruy in his opponent's words but I will just psot it again

And here he was even holding back while being weakened by the red sun and still being able to fight against somebody like Zod.Every blow he punched every blow he toom caused earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in which Goku has only fought in with frieza but ahs never experienced such blows

I think I have posted this laready but this hows he himself knocking out a robot who is jsut as durabel as him and is designed to mimic him which he knock out in one blow

This shows that he was fast enough to cut a dead moon in hald with his speed and fists alone

This time Superman knocking down a cosmic entity which already shows how powerful he is with his name with mere blows that would knock Goku down as well or even more

Superman can take planet busting blows
You will see here that Superman simple takes the explosion of a exploding planet and does not even scratch him
which will result to the fact that Goku's blasts wont Knock Superman down since surviving a planet blowing up is much more durable than Withstand a blast that can destroy a planet

Surving a Sun eater who eats Red Suns shows durablility which means his weakness itself does not hurt him what more a ki blast.Here is superman surviving a blast from said Sun eater who eats energy and whole starts he was considerably bigger than a star has been here for a millenia which means Superman is much more durable than any other DBZ character

Supermans Speed Exceeds Goku's
Here you can see Supes reaching mach 1000 with the gravity of a blackhole which shows endurace

This shows that Superman is faster than Goku
Here you will see Superman calculating the speed and velocity needed to escape a blackhole

Here is Superman blitzing Bizzaro who almsot staleminated Zoom who is faster than Flash

This time so fast he turned invisible

Superman traveling millions of miles going to green lantern and speed blitzing bizzzaro from earth to the sun and putting him into a blackhole this Scan I think is already in my past arguemtn in round 4 if not here they are

Superman can speeblitz an entire city of villain can Goku do this

Here he is surviving another sun eater this time being weakened by a red sun

If you can try to open those images in another tab.SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE ILL TRY TO POST THE LINKS LATER ON HERE IS A COSMIC BEING ADMITTING ONE SENTENCE
Worlds will dissolve…Universes will perish…Yet you will go on and on and on.

-
-
Their are lots of iddefrent feats that will take me hours to psot some are when Superman survives exploding suns and other much moren destructive force my conclusion is that Superman will win sorry for a very bad argument I am rushing this
-
-
Superman beats Goku far too versitile and powerful than any of the character:

HonestDiscussioner

Con

Apologies all around for missing my previous round. The 4th of July Holiday got to me.

I wish I had time to warn my opponent, but his links appear to not be working. I have tested them out in multiple browsers, & I get the same result each time, so I cannot really verify what he is saying. I will include a screen capture that shows what his links appear to me as [1]. As you can see, they are all identical to each other, so I can't even google search them.

It is also honestly a bit difficult to follow what he is saying, as he uses very little punctuation. I understand this may not be his strong suit & I won't hold it against him, but at least take into consideration that I may misunderstand what he says because of it. I will, of course, attempt to address his arguments nonetheless.

First, there appears to be an issue with Goku's speed vs. Superman. Suffice to say, I don't believe it can be said that Superman is faster that Goku. At the very beginning of the series, Goku's brother Raditz is able to dodge Piccalo's Special Beam Cannon, to which Piccalo remarks that Raditz must be able to dodge at the speed of light in order to do that. Raditz's power level at the time was an even 1200, compare that to Freiza's second transformation which was an even 1 million, a fraction of what Goku reaches in his basic Super Saiyan form.

Clearly, neither universe actually stays within the bounds of physics, so appealing to that for either would be ludicrous & I doubt my opponent would disagree. Now some may be thinking that Goku can't travel that fast, as he'd be able to go around the earth instantly & he does not. That's fine to point out, but then you'd have to apply that to Superman as well. We don't see him instantly appear behind his opponents all the time, & they are much closer to him. The fact is, if my opponent can dismiss the fact that Superman gets hit all the time by saying that it is to make the comic fun, I can dismiss limiting Goku's speed when traveling the planet for similiar purposes: it would not make the story interesting if Goku & every other fighter could easily appear in any part of the planet instantaneously.

The fact is, Goku is much better at surprising his opponents in battle that Superman is. Superman takes a very direct approach, charge & punch. Goku, on the other hand, appears behind or beside his opponent.

Even if we were to assume that Superman is faster that Goku, certainly he is not more agile than Goku, who can speed up & down to breakneck speeds instantly. Many times we see him standing perfectly still, only to appear behind his opponent, & can do this over & over again.

Now Pro disagrees with my assertion that Goku can take a lot of heat, because blasts are made of ki energy which isn't hot. This is true, but I cited lava as something Goku could bathe in at his basic Super Saiyan level. Superman's heat beam would not be incredibly effective against him, especially since he wouldn't use it to its fullest levels to avoid destroying the planet.

My opponent also believes that the Kamehameha takes at least five seconds to charge up, & that Goku must actually say the words before using it. This is clearly false, as Goku counters a suprise attack from Nappa very early on in the series with no time to charge. This again ignores the fact that the Kamehameha is not Goku's only attack. My opponet ignores the fact that even as a non-Super Saiyan, Goku can emit ki blasts instantly.

Now I argued that Superman can be knocked out by a focused beam of energy much weaker than Goku's by citing the fact that a grazing shot from Watchtower's Binary Fusion Cannon knocked him out [2]. Note he isn't even hit by it, & yet is knocked out. I will link the full version of the episode here [3], & you can fast forward to 14:23 to watch Superman get carried away after the blast. The Binary Fusion weapon has the power of a small nuclear explosion, or as it is known in the DBZ universe after the Freiza saga, a half-assed attempt at a small ki blast. Seeing as how I showed Superman isn't really faster than Goku (and in fact, might be much slower) this puts Superman at a huge disadvantage. Pro cites the fact that Superman can swim in the sun as reason to say that Goku's blasts would be meaningless, but he forgets that Superman is powered by the sun, it can only make him stronger.

My opponent brings up Kryptonian Martial Arts as a reason to say Superman is a better fighter than Goku, however my opponent seems to have missed the fact that said art is only effective against other kryptonians. Pressure points are species specific, & Goku is a Saiyan. KMA is as effective against Goku as knowing the Death Star's weak point. Superman knows no actual advanced fighting techniques, whereas Goku is an expert at fighting forms that are effective against anyone with arms & legs.

Another point brought up against Goku is that his ability to sense energy wouldn't help him as he could not identify Superman. This is utterly false, as Goku can sense different energy levels, & that of different species, assuming the energy level is powerful enough (which if anything my opponent says is true, would certainly be the case with Superman). Since Superman only goes off of sight, however good his sight is he would still be at a disadvantage against someone who can sense in all directions.

My opponent later argues that Superman's punches can cause earthquakes. So can Goku's. You see, Goku is really a gentle sort, despite his power. He doesn't like to cause massive destruction & holds back his power or directs it away from where it would do a lot of damage unless there is no other choice. His punches against Freiza could leave enormously large craters, & again that's only Super Saiyan 1.

We can see one of my opponent's main errors in his assertion about the power of a planet exploding vs. the power of that which caused it to explode. You see, of course Superman could survive a planet's explosion, because it is an undirected blast. Things like bombs & planets release their energy in all directions, making anyone caught in their blast only succeptible to a very small fraction of the blast. Now if you were to channel all of that energy at a single target, it would increase the power received by billions, & that is probably a gross understatement. Now take in the fact that Vegeta could blow up a planet at a power level of barely 30,000, & Goku's power level probably went into the billions by the end of DBZ, & you have a situation in which Superman would be easily knocked out by even a fraction of Goku's blasts. If the Binary Fusion Cannon could knock out Superman, so could Goku.

In the end, my opponent makes one fatal error that shows us exactly that Superman's vaunted speed is really nothing compared to Goku's, when he says "This time so fast he turned invisible". Now that's really great, but going so fast that you are invisible is something Goku mastered as early as Dragonball, when his power level was barely over a few hundred. You can see it in the following link, starting at 13:22 [4]. In the DBZ universe, eyes aren't really that helpful, unless you utilize your power to "see" your opponent with them, but even then you have to have a power level high enough to be able to track your opponent visually.

As for Instant Transmission, it is exactly what it says it is: instant. While non-canon movies show it being an actual transition, the canon sources have Goku appearing in other places far beyond the solar system instantly. Going to Saturn at light speed would take a few seconds at least.

In summary, Goku can sense in all directions, is more agile, probaly faster, & can emit energy millions of times more powerful than that which can knock Superman out.

[1] http://honestdiscussioner.com...

[2]

[3] http://tinyurl.com...

[4] http://tinyurl.com...
Posted by HonestDiscussioner 4 years ago
HonestDiscussioner
I think you should use tinyurl from now on, for some reason the links don't work in here. If you us tiny url, they'll work.

The fact that I couldn't read these until after the debate (didn't see the comments) changes things a lot. For example, your citation of Superman's heat vision "having no limit" in the image is "over time", and it was clear he was speaking theoretically. If there was no limit, he would evaporate the entire planet instantly and that didn't happen.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
http://media.animevice.com...
Go to lazy but thats half of my scans
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Just copy paste to the webpage to see scans
HonestDiscussioner
Forgiven.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
epic fail I sumitted by acccident arggggh pls fforgive me
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
First its round 2 second I am not yet done'
Posted by joch43 4 years ago
joch43
I think the PRO got served by the Con in round 3
Vote Placed by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
DebateBehemothHonestDiscussionerTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by WesternGuy2 4 years ago
WesternGuy2
DebateBehemothHonestDiscussionerTied
Reasons for voting decision: I had to vote pro since Superman has experience fighting people with skill and Goku doesn't.
Vote Placed by Wallstreetatheist 4 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
DebateBehemothHonestDiscussionerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had a FF'ed round, but had much better arguments, format, and cogency.
Vote Placed by yboy403 4 years ago
yboy403
DebateBehemothHonestDiscussionerTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm leaning towards Goku, but I don't think there's enough evidence there to decide either way. Con's arguments were more concise and easy to understand, and Pro's links weren't working for me either.