WorldsLargestSupermanFan
IAlwaysWinDebates

Superman vs. Batman

WorldsLargestSupermanFan

WorldsLargestSupermanFan

Pro

This debate will argue if Superman could beat Batman or if Batman could beat Superman. It will be a fight to the death, and neither opponent holds back. The rules are:
1.) Both players will be prepared as followed:
a.) Superman: Nothing except his regular suit
b.) Batman: Everything that is on his batsuit (which can be found at everythingcapedcrusader.weebly.com/batsuit) and one Kryptonite ring (to make things a little fair)
2.) There must be a detailed description of how the hero would win (i.e. don't say, "because he's Batman").
3.) No outside help (i.e. Batman can't bring Catwoman into the fight).
4.) No boundaries.
Other than that, there will be no other rules. I am going for Superman. May the best debater win.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

I take it round one is acceptance, for that I accept to this debate. I will argue that Batman would beat Superman in a fight.
WorldsLargestSupermanFan

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate.

This will be a very easy debate for me, being the largest Superman fan in the world. The fight would go something like this:

They would start out where ever the battle arena is (it doesn't really matter where) and, knowing Batman, he would already know exactly what he is going to do before the fight even starts. But what Batman is not prepared for is what Superman is prepared for. Batman, being as smart as he is, would not go for the first punch. He would simply wait for Superman to get close enough to the Kryptonite ring and probably punch him. But Superman would be too smart for that. Kryptonite (in case you didn't know) will weaken Superman, but not kill him. Superman would speed to Batman punch him in the face, sending him to the ground (or a wall, depending on where they're at). Superman would then fly upward into the sky, use his microscopic vision to see Batman and put his heat vision on full blast, melting Batman's batsuit and skin, ultimately killing him. Batman wouldn't even be able to get a punch in.
That was too easy.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

IAlwaysWinDebates forfeited this round.
WorldsLargestSupermanFan

Pro

I take it my opponent gives up. That's fine. My argument was kind of hard to beat. But if my opponent thinks of an argument , this round would be the time to do it. If not, I guess that makes me the winner. But I would like someone to argue my point, so if anyone wants to, please post an argument in the comments.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

IAlwaysWinDebates forfeited this round.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
If I could vote I would. Love how you sh*tted on the Hollywood/TV cliches of Superman asking like a white Tyson, bum-rushing in with hooks and uppercut to eventually get his a$$ handed to him. Because logically, after one of two incidents of opponents sneaking in Kryptonite on him and treat him like a pimp does a hoe, Supes would learn to just fhuck the evil bastard up with heat vision 5 miles away.

Kudos. Superior argument.
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Sorry for not posting, I had some things going on this weekend. I will post my argument later today, sorry about the forfeit.
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Nvm on that
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Are you for Superman or are you for Batman?
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
WorldsLargestSupermanFanIAlwaysWinDebatesTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is a no brainer. It's Scripture against all those sacrilegious fools who think the human Batman could actually defeat the superhuman Kal-El
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
Reasons for voting decision: Con provides no counter-arguments to Pro's.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the forfeits. Arguments to Pro, because he actually presented some. No one sourced, and S&G was equal enough. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.