Switzerland is better than America.

Switzerland is better than America.

I disagree with both the resolution, and the fact that only stating your opinion is a good idea.

America's flag represents our 50 current states (with the stars), and the original 13 colonies (represented by the red and white stripes). This shows America is proud of its origins. What does Switzerland have? How about Pro explain-- Oh, right! He can't. This is literally a 1 round debate.

America has also participated in several World Wars, and won. Our presidents were really good, like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Donald Trump! Wait, what?

America is where Christopher Columbus learned that the Earth is spherical. Many other explorers came to America searching for gold and glory.

If any of this is false, Pro, please refute-- oh, wait. 1 Round Debate. Right. I'm the only one who presented an argument.

"Switzerland is better than America." In what way? America is clearly superior, according to my arguments and Pro's lack of arguments.

I will finish off with this: America!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 5 months ago
@happywhale The debate will be voted on an unbiased, objective view. For example, I was the only one to make an argument, while UnitedNations did not.
Posted by happywhale 5 months ago
I honestly don't understand why this is put to a vote. Most of the users on this site are American after all. There is a better chance that American voters on this poll will outnumber the opposition (Swiss people, other Europeans, any anti-americans, etc.)
Vote Placed by Phenenas 5 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con gave an argument with some backing, Pro did not.