Juicyk
MarxistKid

TEENS MESSING WITH OLDER MEN.

Con Tied Pro

Juicyk

Con

I willopen up my argument by saying why do grown men condon in messing with teenagers. In todays society children grow upto quick. My point is thats stilldoes not give a grown man the right to mislead them into the wrong thing. What if it was your daughter how would you feel?
MarxistKid

Pro

This debate bothered me. Bothered me enough to press submit. Now I am here, same old story, same old story, same old song and dance.

---

Let us see what we have here.

>>I willopen up my argument by saying why do grown men condon in messing with teenagers.<<
American Heritage defines "condone" as such:
"To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure."
American Heritage also defines the transitive verb "mess" as:
"To make disorderly or soiled; clutter or foul"
Are you saying that the older populous is either instigating or favoring discord within the teenage community? That could not be farther from the truth. Viewers, my opponent has chosen to stand on the idea that the elder populous is intending to confuse, irate, or violently confront the younger age. The one and only issue here is huge lack of factual evidence to support your claim. For that, your statement falls apart very quickly.

>>In today's society children grow upto quick.<<
Children grow up at the same rate as children grew up ten years ago. Children learned the lessons of life at the same pace as they had learned in any period. The only change is what the lesson is. The scenery changes but not the story, so to speak.

>>My point is thats stilldoes not give a grown man the right to mislead them into the wrong thing.<<
What I could piece together with this statement is that you believe that the older generation should not be able to persuade younger ages to do something that they would regret. Once again, this is not true. Many teenagers make wrong turns in their life without the influence of elders. It even usually is because an adult was NOT there to watch over the younger age, making sure they make the right choices. This is known as "Adult Supervision", and often saves teenagers from falling into peer pressure and making ignorant mistakes, such as the underage consumption of alcohol or the use of illicit drugs.

>>What if it was your daughter how would you feel?<<
If it were my daughter, I would first need to know what was wrong, because your statement does nothing to help me understand that.

Now I will show you the issue that should be seriously addressed.

Violence and the mistreatment of Elderly citizens.
http://www.ncvc.org...
In my opinion, abuse and/or violence towards the Elderly is unacceptable. Some geriatric citizens are unable to defend themselves if something like that should come to them, and some others are even unable to take care of themselves. Assaulting the elderly or showing them neglect is as bad as assaulting or showing neglect to an infant, in my opinion. This report states that the highest percentage of the perpetrators of Elderly abuse is "Adult children" it is followed by spouses, other relatives and finally grandchildren. This brings me to my final statement in this rebuttal.

First, I want to state that the elderly population can experience the same abuse as teenagers and more. Both can be hurt with neglect, emotional and physiological pain, physical assault, and abandonment. However, one thing that the Elderly have that the teenagers do now is a long built financial history. This leads too many swindles that are used on the older populous in order to trick money from them. Most teenagers do not have the same financial background or standpoint. They cannot lose as much as the elders.

Secondly, I want to talk about who can cause the abuse. The biggest causes of elder abuse are, as I stated before Adult Children, which are direct children of that person. Spouses come next, then other relatives and grandchildren follow that.
The three larger sources of abuse, Direct Children, Other Relatives, and Grandchildren all have the possibility to be considered "teenage" which brings the percentage to 64.7% abuse that could easily be caused by "teenagers", not even taking into consideration the other 16% that was too split up to count for, which any fraction or the entirety of the 16% could be "teenage" as well.
However, much of teenage abuse that is heard of is self-inflicted. Consumption of drug substances, alcoholic abuse, peer pressure that is caused by other teenagers, are all problems that teenagers deal with, but are caused by themselves or others who push them into it.

In conclusion, my opponent has brought up a rather weak case that resulted in a problem that should be addressed. There is no issue with older men "messing" with teenagers. It is actually the issue of teenagers not messing but down right abusing the older populous is what needs to be tackled. Viewers, I trust that you make the most reasonable decision.

Thank you. That is all.
Juicyk

Con

Juicyk forfeited this round.
MarxistKid

Pro

This is sad. How many debates will I have where my opponent just gives up? I thought this would be fun. Oh well.
Juicyk

Con

Juicyk forfeited this round.
MarxistKid

Pro

In conclusion, this debate was over before it began. The argument was poorly given, and contradictions were abound. This was one of the easiest debates I have ever been apart of. My facts were not questioned, and they remained as key throughout the debate. In the end, my opponent was not able to make a proper rebuttal or any rebuttal at all.

Vote Con.
Posted by MarxistKid 9 years ago
MarxistKid
I bet every nation gets a person like solarman. Who just doesn't seem to belong with the natural order of things. He just exists, fouling the air and internet.
Posted by mindjob 9 years ago
mindjob
I've defended my position by quoting a reputable source, unless you think that the American Medical Association is full of leftists who are bent on having sex with your toddler. Defend yours for once. And no, saying over and over that gays prey on children does not count as defending your position. You're just proving you have no evidence when you do that.
Posted by mindjob 9 years ago
mindjob
I doubt if anyone would disagree with you that child molesters should be shot. You can't take a stance that everyone basically agrees with and think your taking any kind of a stance at all. Its the part about gays doing it that has no basis for support beyond your own stupidity and ignorance.

I have no defensible positions? You were the one who once posted a link to a wikipedia page that actually defended the other person's position. Whether you were just stupid and/or you really don't have any positions that can be backed up with evidence, I'm not sure, but I'm going with both of those.

I don't have to try and make myself feel better when just about everyone on this site agrees that you are a horrible debator and most likely a tad bit senile. In every debate of yours that I have seen, just about all of the comments either attack your extremely poor debating performance, or call your intellectual capabilities into serious question. This WHOLE site can't be filled with "complete losers" with "no defensible positions or arguments on any subject" who then try to make themselves feel better by putting you down. At some point, you have to admit that, to claim that everyone is out to get you and that you are the only one who knows the truth is delusional and that you should be Baker acted, or at least put on anti-psychotic meds.

As for gays making up the majority of pedophiles, let me defend my stance:
http://www.thetaskforce.org...

I know you don't read anything of what other people post, so I'll make it easy for you. In this article, it says:
"A 1998 article in the Journal of the American Medical Association notes one study that determined that 90 percent of pedophiles are men, and that 98 percent of these individuals are heterosexual. Michael Stevenson, Ph.D., a psychologist at Ball State University, explains this statistic by noting that "gay men desire consensual sexual relations with other adult men"".
Posted by dalzuga 9 years ago
dalzuga
Vote Con?

<fillerrrrrrrr>
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
the more I read of mindjobs stuff the more i realize he is a total and complete loser who has no defensible positions or arguments on any subject so he tries to make himself better by putting down a real conservative, a real debater and a real patriot

small minds think alike

liberals dont think
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
Im dead serious

Child molesters should be shot

And about 90% of America, MY COUNTRY, agrees with ME

Most kids that are preyed upon are preyed upon by gay men

that is a simple fact

you liberals will continue to try and break down our ciil society and degenerate it into a sodom and gomorrah socialist empire but we real Americans will STOP YOU COLD

GO GIANTS!
Posted by MarxistKid 9 years ago
MarxistKid
Oh sorry guys. I really don't look at his comments. When I see his name, I imagine what he would say. I wasn't far off. Typical.
Posted by mindjob 9 years ago
mindjob
The more I read solarman's stuff, the more it occurs to me that solarman is just a pinko, liberal, transgendered, interracial, homosexual pedophile who spends his christmases at bin Ladin's homobortion pot and commi jizzporium...he's just angry at himself and the world for it. On behalf of everyone at debate.org, I want to apologize to solarman that he is a hypocrite and can't stand it. But he really needs to understand that the rest of us shouldn't have to suffer because of it.
Posted by brittwaller 9 years ago
brittwaller
Solarman, you're a bigot. I've known you were a moron for some time, but your comment below takes the cake.

Now you will call me a "whiny kid" or something similar and make further remarks proving your imbecility.

Oh, and it's not "your country." So why don't you take your viewpoint and aim it at yourself for once - it's possible (though highly unlikely) that you might see that you are an intolerant relic and the one that needs to move.
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
marxists support homosexuality, the breakdown of the family and the breakdown of America- to be replaced with Stalin- like overlords

grow up or move out of my country

Homosexuals regualarly pray on children- and should be shot for doing so
Vote Placed by RequireTruth 9 years ago
RequireTruth
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by giuocob 9 years ago
giuocob
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by padfo0t 9 years ago
padfo0t
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by griffinisright 9 years ago
griffinisright
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by JonJon 9 years ago
JonJon
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by Korezaan 9 years ago
Korezaan
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by flyingtuna420 9 years ago
flyingtuna420
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by Stoogy 9 years ago
Stoogy
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by brittwaller 9 years ago
brittwaller
JuicykMarxistKidTied
Vote Placed by Defenestrator 9 years ago
Defenestrator
JuicykMarxistKidTied