MangoInABottle
Calebss

THB Donald Trump's existence is good for the world.

MangoInABottle

Pro

This House Believes Donald Trump's existence is good for the world.

> World being every single person on/from this planet. (Not environment)

My debate should circulate around statements such as 'Donald Trump should just disappear' or 'Donald Trump is the anti-Christ'.

I will be debating the side that Donald Trump's existence is good for the world. This can consist of policies, personal life and opinions. (I am by no means racist/prejudiced btw)

This will be in any style you want!

I look forward to whomever chooses to take the side against Trump and I hope we can have an enlightening, educated, entertaining debate and even become friends later

Debating begins in Round 2.
Calebss

Con

" World being every single person on/from this planet." - These are his/ her own words by the way.

As the Pro mentioned, Donald Trump must be a positive to every single human being on the planet. This is quite an extraordinarily claim.

I will first create an index of the people Donald Trump might not have moved in a positive direction; which will be based on the following: testimony, civil litigation's, and news networks accounts.
0. Short hand of the possible outlook of the argument.
(http://lawnewz.com...)
1. Scotland Golf Course
2. Trump University

I mean, a civil suit is not filed for no reason.
MangoInABottle

Pro

Is Donald Trump good for every single person in the world? Well at first glance of course not. Of course this racist rash and near stupid man is bad for nearly everyone, who in there right mind would ever support such a character?
But the fact is that he brings something to the table that will benefit everyone in the entire world eventually. I would like to introduce the time range of this as I believe if you help the next generations then this will help the current generation as they will benefit as they would be happy that there children have a better life.
What Trump brings in the short term is ignorance however my main point is that this in highlighting his ignorance this world can transcend it, we can see the flaws of Trump and move on
Calebss

Con

Donald Trump only receives more media attention than the common individual, thus creating a sense of a well-known publicized individual. To make the claim that he has been beneficial to the world is absurd,considering not all individuals on the world have even heard of Donald Trump. In order to be warned about his flaws, you would first need to hear about him.
If your rational is surrounded around the idea of him(Trump) being the " Anti-Christ", which is an individual who will by understanding bring no good will to the planet, then how can you claim that Trump is good for the globe? That's the rationale of the West Borough baptist church. Dead troops should be good, because it warns us what to be worried about(http://www.godhatesfags...).
MangoInABottle

Pro

What con has missed in my debate is that you don't need to know about Trump to benefit from him.
The consequences of Trumps existence will be that people will be less inclined to their racist and ignorant views. So even if you don't know him Trump will, indirectly, create a society that is more accepting of all people.
So con might say that what about a tribe in south America, well they might come out/ there children might and they will be welcomed by a more accepting society and in this way Trump has helped even them.
So no, many people don't know of Trump but what he is indirectly doing, is showing how racism is ugly, stupid and incorrect. Through this we can start to see the negatives of racism. And unlike dead troops, no one is dying.
Calebss

Con

In 2012 , the Republican party received 65,000,000 votes. Donald Trump stands at about 41% percent( real politics average) in all republican poll votes. Donald Trump is also leading in the current primary delegate math by a large margin. Therefore, it can be argued that a large portion of the US argues that " Trump " is not racist. Clearly the main pro-claimers of this would be the opposing party( democrats).
1. How can you claim Donald Trump racism benefits all of the world, when 32,000,000 declare him not to be a racist in the first place?

World being every single person on/from this planet." - These are his/ her own words by the way.
The second argument proposed by the Pro is clearly derailing, I did not come here to talk to a Troll.
MangoInABottle

Pro

Con may believe that Trump will win the US election (which he will not, I can bet money on it), but the fact is that eventually people will look past this racist ideology that Trump promotes and look back at him negatively and through this be able to have a better outlook on the world
Of course some people agree with his views but in time they will, with more knowledge and education renounce him too. What con is doing is disregarding the principles of long term benefit to the world through us logically overcoming racism and prejudice as a 'troll'
But what con has said is that some people view him as racist, which I agree but eventually they will learn and renounce him and create a more welcoming society. Con has still failed respond to this
Calebss

Con

"So con might say that what about a tribe in south America, well they might come out/ there children..."
This is the most racist and vile statement I have ever heard of in my entire life. I did not say this, you did.
I love the argument that the PRO now uses " anyone who defends Donald Trump must be a racist". This is rather comical, considering my main point was that 1. Not everyone has even heard of him, 2. You limited your own by debate by defining your term world as " EVERY single human being" 3. Not everyone in the world thinks he is a racist ( WHICH has been proven). this is a fact. 4. Everyone who has heard of Donald Trump are not guaranteed to come into contact with " fictional native- Tribes". The OP thinks tribes are uneducated?
MangoInABottle

Pro

I never said tribes were uneducated and I love how con says my side is limited yet he brings no responses to my points which gives me the impression that maybe he's young.
What con has still not confronted is that is Donald Trump's existence good for the world. Con says not everyone has heard of him, to which I have said he will make a more welcoming society which he has not responded to. Con says not everyone in this world thinks he is a racist to which I agree and have said eventually they will realise it and become better people after appreciating his racist and ignorant views. His other points say the motion has weakened me but he has not even responded to my points and, anyone can read that I did not say native tribes were uneducated.
Calebss

Con

I have responded to every point that was factual. I cannot respond to baseless assertions. By suggesting that these tribes would have to meet someone who has meet Donald Trump to understand the dangers of racism is rather absurd. 1. Some people will NEVER EVER meet or hear about Donald Trump from ANYONE else. Some people have never heard of Jesus( yet it is a historical name) and will NEVER hear about Jesus or meet someone who has. 2. Some people will never even suggest that his ideas are racist or ignorant. You claim that everyone in the world will admit this? THIS IS FALSE. US government representatives have backed Trump, they would doom their future by saying he is racist. They would also doom their kids future.
Respond to my bullets.
Posted by Hayd 11 months ago
Hayd
I added this to my voting list. Should have it up sometime this week.
Posted by Calebss 11 months ago
Calebss
If I lose this debate I will lose all faith in humanity.

There is no way Donald Trump will affect the World- BEING DESCRIBED BY THE PRO as "LITERALLY everyone on the globe". I mean come on.

PLEASE, If you are voting on this. Look at it objectively, please by all means, I am really depending on you to vote accurately with constructive feedback. I know you will look at each arguments , and decide fairly on who created a better rational process.

I understand that some of my rhetoric was heightened, but please consider the the fact that I only have around 750 characters( NOT WORDS) to respond.

I thank anyone who votes for their time in advance.
Posted by Calebss 11 months ago
Calebss
Note to self. The PRO is saying that the people in Africa need to be educated on the dangers of racism.

Note to self. This is obviously a younger kid, who does not really understand what they are talking about,however, their parents said it, so it must be true.
Posted by Calebss 11 months ago
Calebss
I am aware;however, I am still actually proving a point, while you are not.
Posted by MangoInABottle 11 months ago
MangoInABottle
Note to self: 750 characters is way too short!
Posted by MangoInABottle 11 months ago
MangoInABottle
Ok sure, we'll do Canadian National. It seems quite similar to British Parliamentary in some ways.
Posted by UtherPenguin 11 months ago
UtherPenguin
The usual format I use IRL is Canadian National, this is the usual debate format for online:

Round 1: Acceptance (establishing terms,burdens et cetera)
Round 2: Opening arguments (For both sides)
Round 3: Rebuttals (For both sides)
Round 4: Conclusions and last rebuttals (No new arguments)
Posted by MangoInABottle 11 months ago
MangoInABottle
Yeah, I haven't really done online debating but I thought like op gov and closing gov is done by the same person, likewise op opp and closing opp.

If you have a better debating recommendation for online debating i'd be happy to change the debating set up.
Posted by UtherPenguin 11 months ago
UtherPenguin
How can you debate British Parliamentary style with only two people? Does Pro debate as both opening gov and closing gov?