QueenDaisy
asifalsuny

THB: God exists.

asifalsuny has forfeited round #1.

QueenDaisy

Con

NB: I will OPPOSE this motion.

The motion is: "THB: God exists".

Definitions:

"THB": abbreviation for "This house believes"- essentially, the claim being discussed.
"God": an omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, conscious creator of the universe.
"Exists": can be known to be part of reality.

Format:

Pro may choose to take either the first or the last word:
  • If they choose to argue first, they should provide their first argument in R1, and must not provide any arguments in R4 (but due to the way DDO works, they must say something, so "Thank you for the debate" or "Vote Pro" are fine) and voters should ignore any arguments they provide in R4- giving me the last word of debate.
  • Otherwise, they must only accept the argument in R1- giving me the first word, and them the last word. In this case, they may provide arguments in R4.

Regardless of who goes first, neither player may offer rebuttal in their first speech, and neither player may offer new arguments in their last speech (but may offer new rebuttal, and may summate their previous arguments).

Those thinking of accepting the debate should note the 4,000 character limit and the 24 hour time to reply- this is so voters don't get discouraged by the length of the argument, and to ensure the debate runs smoothly.

I wish my opponent the best of luck, and look forward to an interesting and fruitful discussion.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
asifaulsuny, post your argument!