jerza1999
amaliakhairulanwar

THBT Nana is fat

Started: 10/30/2013 Category: Funny

jerza1999

Pro

Dear Amalia, as you can see, Nana is clearly fat. There is no doubt that Nana is fat. I mean look at her for God's sake. Only a blind person can avoid the fact that she. Is. Fat. Try beating that Amalia.
amaliakhairulanwar

Con

Dear Inani, seems like the description for Nana is really vague, Here is what I'm going to say. There million, gazillions nana in the whole wide world. So, somewhere out there, there is a Nana that is thin. So you can't say that Nana is fat. You are going to discriminate all the Nanas in the world. Now you don't want to do that don't you?
jerza1999

Pro

Dear Amalia, ehem. You may not have gotten the fact that we have actually had a mutual understanding of the definition of this debate. Beofre we started posting stuff, I told you that it was about someone in this room. So technically, we are debating about nana hazni you stupid girl. Now getting back to the motion, some people may say that looks are not everything. But when talking about modern times, that is all people look at. And once more i would like to say that is, in fact, fat.
amaliakhairulanwar

Con

Dear Inani, according to the thesaurus fat means a natural oily substance occurring in animal bodies, especially when deposited as a layer under the skin or around certain organs. Now I don't think Nana is a substance.
jerza1999

Pro

Dear Amalia, stop being an idiot. The thesaurus also has a meaning of fat as an adjective, and i think such a smart girl like you would have the ability to differentiate between a verb and an adjective. I guess I was wrong. Idiots are everywhere I guess. And I dare you to look me in the eye and swear that nana is not fat.
amaliakhairulanwar

Con

Dear Inanina oops I mean Inani, All of us have fats. I have fats you have fats. Hell even Nina have fats. So that makes everyone fat right because EVERYONE HAVE FATS!!!!Bye Inanina oops I mean Inani