Karatepkid
Jonbonbon

THIS IS A TROLL DEBATE, Do not accept is you can help me out

Jonbonbon

Karatepkid

Pro

WHAT IS A PINGA?!??!?!(my friends keep telling me to eat pingas but i have no idea what it is, i search it up on the web but nothing shows up, whats a pinga?!?!)
Jonbonbon

Con

Here's the Jonbonbon Abridged Encyclopedia 2nd Edition explanation of a pinga.

Pinga is a word used by a minority of people in the world. It was started in 1645 as a translingual word that all people could use as a starting base for conversation no matter what country they were in. It was originally determined to be a universal word that could mean just about anything you wanted it to. The syllables were able to be stressed in a manner that communicated to someone the idea you were attempting to portray. While it could portray an idea, it could not portray words. Its usage died out around 1734 due to a lack of intelligent people to figure out how to use it.

On May 9, 1989, the UN reinstated the word with a more specific meaning. Its current definition is as follows: "n. Any given excretion that comes from the butthole of a snail or caterpillar." The UN, however, did not realize that this word would be used by a mere 0.005% of the world's population in standard conversation leading to its death as a word later that year circa September 11, 1989.

Conspiracy theorists realized this death matched up with the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center and decided the UN knew the attack was going to happen. Its usage began again as a secret word for conspiracy theorists to say to others to see if they believed the conspiracy. The phrase may vary but centers around the idea of "eating pingas," symbolizing the intake of knowledge on the matter. When someone responds by saying, "Maybe I will, with a daffodil," the conspiracy theorist knows he has found a friend in his lonely world of skepticism. The phrase is used minimally in the status quo.
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
*into
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
I would say the answer, but I don't want to get I to trouble.
Posted by Karatepkid 3 years ago
Karatepkid
well then why didn't i think of that GAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Just use two options for the polls: "I have no idea" and "what the crap is a pinga?" Then let people add their own answers.
Posted by Karatepkid 3 years ago
Karatepkid
I didn't mean to, i just got all panicked because my friend spammed me Pingas on my phone so i had to ask, and how in the world can this be polled? Or opinionated? either way it wouldn't make sense
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Dude, use the forums or polls for asking questions. Don't expect to win for abusing the debate section.
Posted by Karatepkid 3 years ago
Karatepkid
wait, why is everyone who is voting being SO serious on me?!?!? this isn't even a debate, i just asked a question and dtyler over here is voting for Jon cause i was retarded, REALLY!!?!??! and STALIN, come on!!! i was just asking a question!!!!! don't be so serious about this! god!! people, be more resonable and not so harsh, even I'm a lawyer and I'm not that harsh
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Yeah, I mean in the comments if you want.
Posted by Karatepkid 3 years ago
Karatepkid
But this is only a one argument thing ya know
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
And by using "Know" the way I did, I'm actually hinting at another conspiracy theory that I may explain later.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
KaratepkidJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Only one to present argument
Vote Placed by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
KaratepkidJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: arguments and conduct
Vote Placed by dtaylor971 3 years ago
dtaylor971
KaratepkidJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Jonbonbon wins arguments and conduct. He/she was the only one to present an argument, and actually tried in this debate, earning conduct. Spelling and grammar also to con because of the fact that pro made multiple mistakes, whereas con made no significant errors.