Potatoesarebae
PowerPikachu21

THIS IS IMPORTANT ! Please read for safety

Potatoesarebae

Pro

The world is a cruel place. A place so cruel that you fell for my click bait title. Or did you? but now that you're here, let's talk about the tomato farms in northern china. These farms are special. They belong to a farmer called old man bob. I am arguing for fat mans sake. Bob watipee is the new superman. He managed to save 14,000 tomato fields from extinction. Because of bob, the population of tomatoes have grown by 53%. But there is a problem. PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING HIS TOMATOES!!! They are only $15 each like I can only buy 30 lollipops with that money! It's so cheap!! Poor old man bob is starving out there!? He is refusing to eat his tomatoes because he needs money. He need some profit. 99% of you might have found this article a little strange and abandoned it but for those of you who stayed I'm a proud kim k.

The reason why you all decided to press on this debate is because you wanted to know if it was normal to worship potatoes. In my opinion, I would love to follow the great gods of potoassitis but I'm afraid I would have to put down my own religion. If you are wondering who I worship ,what my religion is called & when it was made well I'm going to tell you right now. By the time you have gotten to this part of my writing you have probably thought I was a joke, but I do, in fact worship the great jellius babius in English you would call him " the great jelly baby". This religion is called jellius babius worshipus and in English it would be called "jelly baby worship" I do know that all of you are wondering who and when was this religion founded, well let me tell you in my perspective

Once apon a time there was a young hobo. She decided to become a hobo. She thought that if she was an explorer she could create a very rare jelly baby ( stating that she loved jelly and babies) the jelly baby was a very common thing to find in this part of America. She loved an adventure. She ran and ran and ran until she tripped over something so squishy. IT WAS THE JELLY BABY! She picked it up an ran to her house to make a shrine. The shrine was beautiful. It had fire burning everywhere, sharks and cacti. She placed the baby in the fire and it began to laugh. So hard that milk that it probably drank from years ago came out her belly button. She started to float and dance in a inappropriate manner. This, the girl thought was magnificent. So graceful. "I'll call you jellius babius" she told jellius babius.
For those readers who are thinking " WHEN THOUGH? WHEN WAS ALL THIS HAPPENING!" It happened on may the fourth. That's right. But what year? The year all of this happened was 1499. And yes, the jellius babuis worshipus is that old. Older than Christianity. Amazing right?

so please vote YES if you fully support my religion and Tomatoes and potatoes. Vote NO if you think this is brilliant, amazing , fantastic, and heart touching. To be honest, I got a little emotional when I got to the potato part. It reminds me of my childhood. 1 vote equals respect!!!!!!
PowerPikachu21

Con

The potatoes are lies! Don't listen to his lies! Arceus is the true god!

The world is a dangerous place. Yo-kai inspirit us and Arceus is fighting them.
Potatoesarebae

Pro

Yokais indeed my anime friend, con the pros but you can't agree more.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I honestly didn't expect you to respond. But I'll examine your arguments are prove you're wrong.

"but now that you're here, let's talk about the tomato farms in northern china. These farms are special. They belong to a farmer called old man bob. I am arguing for fat mans sake."

Okay. What about bob?

"Bob watipee is the new superman. He managed to save 14,000 tomato fields from extinction. Because of bob, the population of tomatoes have grown by 53%."

Good for him.

"But there is a problem. PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING HIS TOMATOES!!! They are only $15 each like I can only buy 30 lollipops with that money!"

If 1 tomato is $15, then he doesn't deserve to sell those tomatoes. That's called overpricing.

"It's so cheap!! Poor old man bob is starving out there!? He is refusing to eat his tomatoes because he needs money. He need some profit."

If he sells $15 tomatos expecting to buy some donuts or something, then he's a horrible salesperson. Just lower the price to like $3 for 1 tomato or something. No customers? Set the price to a low price.

" 99% of you might have found this article a little strange and abandoned it but for those of you who stayed I'm a proud kim k."

Yay for me.

"The reason why you all decided to press on this debate is because you wanted to know if it was normal to worship potatoes."

Answer: It's not normal to worship vegetation. Though it's also weird to worship video game characters...

"In my opinion, I would love to follow the great gods of potoassitis but I'm afraid I would have to put down my own religion. If you are wondering who I worship ,what my religion is called & when it was made well I'm going to tell you right now."

Worship Arceus. He's fighting the Yo-kai, so support would be nice.

"By the time you have gotten to this part of my writing you have probably thought I was a joke, but I do, in fact worship the great jellius babius in English you would call him " the great jelly baby". This religion is called jellius babius worshipus and in English it would be called "jelly baby worship" I do know that all of you are wondering who and when was this religion founded, well let me tell you in my perspective"

At least it's not Believerism, which worships an unnamed god who goes by "papa", with genies making people sin.

"Once apon a time there was a young hobo. She decided to become a hobo."

Haha.

"She thought that if she was an explorer she could create a very rare jelly baby ( stating that she loved jelly and babies) the jelly baby was a very common thing to find in this part of America. She loved an adventure."

Is this Dora the Explorer? It's a good cartoon.

Alright. Space is limited. But I suggest you worship Arceus. He fights invisible Yo-kai, which make us act crazy. And it's nice to see a fellow fan of the cartoon series.
Potatoesarebae

Pro

i was exadurating my anime love. The tomato farms are in grave danger and so is bob
PowerPikachu21

Con

Don't blame me for Bob's horrible pricing. Maybe he needs help from Spenp, a Yo-kai that makes you waste money.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 7 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
No god ever exists
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Also, this is the only actual debate site. You made a debate, so I'm proving your ideas are wrong. Votes are in the other parts of the site.