ErinMatt
Dilara

THW become vegetarian

ErinMatt

Con

Just need some help with some points. Could the person who takes on the argument of being prop please define their model and define who they are referring to when the say TH.. Thanks in advance to whoever accepts
Dilara

Pro

Thanks. I'm 17 and I've been vegetarian since I was 11. On December 13 2008 I made the choice that I believe is the only one and animal lover can take. At first my parents forced mr to eat meat saying being veg was unhealthy but when I was 14 my dad and mom became veg even though my parents were totally against it at first. My sister became veg when we were 13 and now my neighbors/friends are also veg so I was a big influence. Factory farming is cruel, bad t the environment and just discussing. Anyone whose reading this go to mercy for animals.com and you'll see what I mean. I live in America where we don't have to kill to survive. Killing an animal just for pleasure of taste buds is cruel and unnecessary. For protein eat nuts,beans, lentils, leafy greens, cheese,milk,yogurt, whole grains and soy. Five and beans is very important because it's the only way besides Meat to get the complete amino acid chain. Take b12 vitamins too.
ErinMatt

Con

ErinMatt forfeited this round.
Dilara

Pro

Dilara forfeited this round.
ErinMatt

Con

ErinMatt forfeited this round.
Dilara

Pro

Dilara forfeited this round.
ErinMatt

Con

ErinMatt forfeited this round.
Dilara

Pro

Dilara forfeited this round.
ErinMatt

Con

ErinMatt forfeited this round.
Dilara

Pro

Dilara forfeited this round.
Posted by Fins32 3 years ago
Fins32
.... double forefeit
i
Posted by Christian_Debater 3 years ago
Christian_Debater
... double forefeit?