Shuja1399
ChristianPunk

THW not grant developing countries the right to host major international sporting events

Shuja1399

Pro

This House believes that developing countries should not have the right to host major sporting events because;
1. They are ultimate unsafe due to political tension and higher crime rate therefore when people are attracted to these major events the likelihood of their belongings being stolen is high.
Furthermore it is important to recognize that developing countries are still developing and hosting these events can be beyond there current capacity to provide accommodation, entertainment etc. Therefore when they host event it is unpredictable to know whether they will be able to satisfy the criteria because you can't host a event on just the whim alone you need to have the resources money etc which some developing countries will lack.
If anyone Would like to share something please feel free i would really appreciate it.
Thank you! :)
ChristianPunk

Con

Why should we not when it comes to developing countries? Sorry if I may not put much effort into this first round but I never heard of developing countries. I believe though that the world is equal because we are all human beings. And if it is a developing country, international sporting events will help with sponsoring the country to aid in helping speed up developing. And I laughed when you mention stealing. Where's the evidence?
Shuja1399

Pro

Shuja1399 forfeited this round.
ChristianPunk

Con

I'll let you have a rebuttal at least.
Shuja1399

Pro

Shuja1399 forfeited this round.
ChristianPunk

Con

I consider this debate a hoax.