HImtiaz
clockknight

THW prohibit British companies from trading with governments that criminalise homosexuality.

HImtiaz

Con

1.Cultural relativism - not our place to judge what another ideology believes. 2.Trade has a clear principal, and it shouldn't be perceived as though we're supporting the prosecution of gays.. We're just there for the soul purpose of trade. Generally, trade is more important than beliefs You are also providing the government with money, which supports important things such as health care/ economic growth & stability. A government with good economic stability has a better record of health and drug use than a less economically developed country! Instead, a government which is currently making cutbacks due to a lack of money, trading with these countries could help to stop more cutbacks and give people the healthcare, protection (from police) and so on that they need. we already know what the government believe, they've recently changed the law allowing homosexual marriage so why do they need to stop trade with another country to prove that ? There's two sides to this debate! For me, the idea of trade is most significant and through doing so, creates a greater amount of prosperity for both countries involved. It is simple, good trade will improve not only each others economy but also relations and in time - humanitarian rights of the countries affected In fairness if I owned a weapon shop, for example, and I could sell to whoever I wanted, I wouldn't t sell weapons to a man who I knew was going to go and kill gay people with it. However, he could always go to a different weapon shop (another country) and buy weapons from them (trade with them) and use the weapons from there to kill gays, then the only loser would be me because he's still getting what he needs to kill gays and i haven't made money that I need for my healthcare
clockknight

Pro

I think gays are bad, because they eat the poopoo and that's just nasty
and what kind of man kisses another man
how are we going to trade with people too busy with a bad dragon dildo up their peehole to earn money for the family

sources:
https://bad-dragon.com...

please respond with an ELOQUENT and DIGNIFIED response, I have had enough debates with trolls already.
HImtiaz

Con

HImtiaz forfeited this round.
clockknight

Pro

clockknight forfeited this round.
HImtiaz

Con

HImtiaz forfeited this round.
clockknight

Pro

clockknight forfeited this round.
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
I mean pro cannot provide economic benifits
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
Even if you have good arguments as to why being gay is wrong which I do. This favors the Con. Con has proof of economic benefits from trade and how not trading could restrict certain growth and economic growth potential. Con cannot provide any economic benefits. This resolution favors con.