GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Skeletonman1999

TROLL DEBATE: Cats are better than dogs

Started: 1/23/2015 Category: Funny

GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

first round is acceptance
Skeletonman1999

Con

fine what ever
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

1. Cats are better at making your enemies mad

They'll steal your enemies' cars! How bout that?

2. Cats show their love in cuter ways

Skeletonman1999

Con

Dogs are loyal and follow you where ever you go and you get to have fun wrestling when its time to go to the vet.

They'll poop in your neighbors yard and get them back for there annoyingness.

They warn you when there's someone approaching the house so you have time to pretend you're not home
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

R1: "Dogs are loyal and follow you wherever you go and you get to have fun wrestling when it's time to go to the vet"

Cats will do that, and better. They'll let you wear them as hats when it's chiily.

R2: "They'll poop in your neighbors' yards and get them back for their annoyingness"

NOTHING compared to cats setting your neighbors' garden on fire.

R3: "They warn you when there's someone approaching the house so you have time to pretend you're not home."

Cats will eliminate the need for that. They'll just offer them a flower as a false peace offering.

Then they'll beg the person not to go when they leave.

Then the person will die of cuteness overload, allowing your cat to eat the person.

Skeletonman1999

Con

First off you are an evil person. Second off cats can't hold lighters or weapons of mass destruction because they DO NOT have opposable thumbs.

All right now it's my turn:

With cats you have to clean a litter box, but with dogs you just let 'em outside they do their business and BOOM! your whole yard is now covered in brand new, luscious soil.

With a dog you don't have to worry about it getting stuck in a tree like, Ahem, CATS!!

Cats are evil and they plan how they'll destroy you every night until the time comes that it needs to be done
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

R1: "First off you are an evil person. Second off cats can't hold lighters or weapons of mass destruction because they DO NOT have opposable thumbs."

I never said that cats could use weapons of mass destruction.

R2: "With cats you have to clean a litter box, but with dogs you just let 'em outside they do their business and BOOM! your whole yard is now covered in brand new, luscious soil."

Oh, it's annoying to your neighbors when your dog takes a dump on their lawn, but it improves the soil when it does the same thing on your lawn? That's called a double standard. Plus, it's just as smelly as cat litter. Instead of having it on your lawn, you can just dispose of cat feces.

R3: "With a dog you don't have to worry about it getting stuck in a tree like, Ahem, CATS!!"

Cat's aren't stuck in trees. They're just looking for birds to kill and refuse to come back without a duck or some other kind of bird for you to cook and eat. They're in a suck-up contest with dogs.

R4: "Cats are evil and they plan how they'll destroy you every night until the time comes that it needs to be done"

That might be true of Grumpy Cat, but can you prove it true of other cats?
Skeletonman1999

Con

I can't put up much more of a fight than I already have, BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

R1: "That might be true of Grumpy Cat, but can you prove it true of other cats?"

Here's some proof. All they think about is taking over the WORLD!!!
https://www.debate.org...

R2: "Oh, it's annoying to your neighbors when your dog takes a dump on their lawn, but it improves the soil when it does the same thing on your lawn? That's called a double standard. Plus, it's just as smelly as cat litter. Instead of having it on your lawn, you can just dispose of cat feces."

I use a crap scooper and keep it all in a pile so that I can put it in my yard when it needs it. I've got the greenest grass on my block.
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

R1: "All they think about is taking over the WORLD!!!"

If they do not have opposable thumbs, as you said, then how are they supposed to conquer the world?

R2: "I use a crap scooper and keep it all in a pile so that I can put it in my yard when it needs it. I've got the greenest grass on my block."

But where do you put it? and how do you know your neighbors won't be driven away at the smell of dog crap?
Skeletonman1999

Con

R1: "If they do not have opposable thumbs, as you said, then how are they supposed to conquer the world?"

Ever hear the term "strength in numbers"?

R1: "But where do you put it? and how do you know your neighbors won't be driven away at the smell of dog crap?"

I put it in the far left corner of my shed. and I don't like my neighbors anyways.
Posted by Skeletonman1999 2 years ago
Skeletonman1999
Nah. If I don't win by votes i'll win by my pure awesomeness
Posted by Little_bear1 2 years ago
Little_bear1
CATS better win
Posted by Skeletonman1999 2 years ago
Skeletonman1999
I'm gonna win. dogs are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than cats!! ;)