9spaceking
funnycn

TROLL DEBATE: Frozen is a Bad Movie

funnycn
Started: 10/1/2014 Category: Funny

9spaceking

Pro

Lets hope Benchie doesn't accept this

Rules:
-BoP is shared
-Round one acceptance
-We will assume Frozen is a movie
-Frozen is the movie presented in the below pictures

Good luck and have fun
funnycn

Con

For the sake of this troll debate, I will use Comic Sans. I accept this trolol debate.
9spaceking

Pro

Nice! An almost-unbeated.

Here we go now...

1. The song, the seemingly amazing awesome catchy song, is actually with the negative message of telling you to let the movie go

Listen very carefully to the video. Seriously. Elsa wants to hit the movie with the icy blasts and you as well, if you don't forget about the movie and "Let it Go". Yup, definitely a bad movie if even the main character is disliking the movie.

2. Even a girl can defeat Hans, he's so terrible
The poster below seems pretty manly...

Until you realize the most successful person in the military team the guy above trained is probably Mulan, who technically is the one who defeat the Huns/Hans. Look at how amazing she is.

"You just can't defeat Mulan!"

Now look at poor Hans.

See? I told you he looks absolutely ridiculous. Anna was only the one to deliver the finishing blow, which was pretty darn soft anyways.

And finally....

3. They live in the ice age

The ice age is pretty darn boring and terrible. Look at the poor guy below. The ice didn't do any good to him. He's still stupid, obese, and a dumb cave man.

The evidence is simple and can be found in the title of the movie....

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|

FROZEN.

Seriously, what kind of good movie is put in the ice age? Certainly not any movie I know.

In conclusion Frozen is definitely a horrible, boring movie. Don't know why some people like it.

Onto you, con.
funnycn

Con

Time to analyze my Trollponent's argument! This is my first troll debate so uh...yeah.

"The song, the seemingly amazing awesome catchy song, is actually with the negative message of telling you to let the movie go"

"Let it go is actually a reference to the oh so awesome Beatles's song "Let it be" which was one of the best sellers. Thus, let it go is just as good. I think the Beatles's were resurrected for the purpose of the song. It's also proof the Beatles are still alive. Yes all 10 of them."

"Even a girl can defeat Hans, he's so terrible
The poster below seems pretty manly..."

Indeed it is, actually they used my looks for Hans. I'm cool thanks. Hans name can be spelled as "Ahsn". That's Arabic for "The weak". Therefore, he could auto lose to a scrub like Elsa.

"Until you realize the most successful person in the military team the guy above trained is probably Mulan, who technically is the one who defeat the Huns/Hans. Look at how amazing she is."

Mulan is Chinese not some fictional supposed to be European. Mulan's name means "The weak" in Chinese, thus equal to Hans.

"The ice age is pretty darn boring and terrible. Look at the poor guy below. The ice didn't do any good to him. He's still stupid, obese, and a dumb cave man. "

The ice age resembles how one can become a badass by singing in a fictional world. That's awesome right?

"Seriously, what kind of good movie is put in the ice age? Certainly not any movie I know."

Lel, the Ice age movie. Git gud with reserch and lern to spel.

My argument now...

Elsa's parents died on a ship in as storm, that's +5 Cliché points and since everyone loves cliché, especially in anime where the parents die and since everyone loves anime, that just makes it even more badass.

Anna can use karate, no other known disney princess can perform martial arts. She defeated Hans in one punch. A strong, burly man in ONE punch. That is ultra badass.

Anna is a pyromancer. She ignited some cloth and blew up 100 wolves. Even more badass! Why isn't she in Mortal Kombat already? Seeing how Mortal Kombat is awesome, that's just making her more badass. Mortal Kombat also rhymes with Mortal Wombat, and Wombats are cool so she rocks that too.

Elsa with a T makes it "Telsa". Re-arrange those letters and bam! Tesla who was ultra badass.

Frozen's protagonist is an ultra badass. What movies don't have that really cool chick that knows martial arts and can use pyromancy? OH YEAH NONE!

Frozen's Anti-hero, Elsa, can use ice magic and can destroy the world and has a name similar to Tesla. That's badass.

The snowman, Olaf is just cool. Other than the poser Frosty, what snowman can talk? Only Olaf and Frosty and Frosty is just old school and lame. Frosty didn't almost give his life to save the ultra badass Anna. Or anyone at that note...what a loser!

Let's look at the setting...
It's so beautiful with the snow...and ugly with the grass. This means Elsa made an ultra awesome supercalifragilisticexpialidocious setting that no one else can recreate. She got gud bro. SHE GOT GUD!

Did you know the scene with Anna getting beat up by the ice giant is more symbolic than you think? DUDE SHE GOT BEAT UP....BY A GIANT ICE GIANT THING MONSTER! AND LIVED! That shows endurance.

My first troll debate...
9spaceking

Pro

Let it Go is a reference to Let it Be....my opponent claims.
Unfortunately Let it Be only strengthens my arguments. You can see the Beatles obviously don't care about the movie, only their money, so they just sing "Let it Be...." because the movie is so terrible even they can't fix it.

Hans' name means "the weak"....exactly. The point I'm making here is that Hans is a terrible, weak villain who auto-loses to even "a scrub like Elsa".

Mulan's name is very deceptive. In reality she has a secret underground society and she trains Spartans in her spare time.
s://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com...; alt="" width="279" height="398" />

See? She looks like a goddess even compared to those spartans. We can see here she is obviously using her name as a ploy to distract Chinese people who know her name means "the weak".

My opponent claims that singing in the ice-age can make you become a bad awesome dude. You may become bad awesome dude for like 3 seconds, but then you're ruined by....
'
s://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...; alt="" width="637" height="398" />
"Uh oh, we're dead."

Everyone loves cliches in animes, my opponent claims. But think about it. The parents in Frozen died to WATER. Seriously, WATER. Who dies to water?

Anyone BUT anime dies in water. As Frozen's parents don't die an anime death, it ain't a cliche and ain't good.

My opponent contradicts himself by saying Hans was a strong burly, man. He admitted he was weak a few arguments ago. Decide which argument to dump, my good sir, decide decide.

As for Anna being a pyromaner and lighting all those wolves, you are right. But just because she belongs in Mortal Combat does not mean the movie is good. It just mean the movie is very unoriginal and violated copyright by bringing in a character from Mortal Combat and putting her in Frozen.

My opponent also says that with the addition of a "T", Elsa becomes Telsa--which, rearranged is Tesla, who was awesome. But a "T" brings about the crucial difference. Elsa is only ALMOST Tesla the lightning master. Tesla is the lightning master. As Mark Twain can differentiate them, let him speak for me:

See? Tesla is the lightning, Elsa is the Lightning Bug. Lightning bugs are dumb and totally not awesome next to lightning. As Elsa is the small, irrelevant lightning bug, the movie is bad.

Olaf is cool.

No brah, Olaf's cold. Cold and boring and cruel. There's a big difference.

s://thedcontinuum.files.wordpress.com...; alt="" width="832" height="318" />
See? He's totally not the cool character you mentioned. Frozen must be a bad movie with such a horrendous character.
And finally, Anna surviving the snow monster....
The snow monster was meh. It really wasn't tough at all. See second youtube video for reference. :D
I believed I have shown sufficient proof of Frozen's poor quality. Back to you, funny.
funnycn

Con

"Let it Go is a reference to Let it Be....my opponent claims.
Unfortunately Let it Be only strengthens my arguments. You can see the Beatles obviously don't care about the movie, only their money, so they just sing "Let it Be...." because the movie is so terrible even they can't fix it"

But everyone cares about their money and they sang "Let it be" so there would be some happiness in the movie. It's a really dark but really cool movie.

"See? She looks like a goddess even compared to those spartans. We can see here she is obviously using her name as a ploy to distract Chinese people who know her name means "the weak"."

The Chinese know she has dark plans, so they will kill her.

"My opponent claims that singing in the ice-age can make you become a bad awesome dude. You may become bad awesome dude for like 3 seconds, but then you're ruined by...."

Adorable, therefore not true B)

"Everyone loves cliches in animes, my opponent claims. But think about it. The parents in Frozen died to WATER. Seriously, WATER. Who dies to water?"

Biased photos. Look at these...<a href=http://cestlavieman.files.wordpress.com...; />

They're dead and that's cliche, thus it's cool.

"
My opponent contradicts himself by saying Hans was a strong burly, man. He admitted he was weak a few arguments ago. Decide which argument to dump, my good sir, decide decide."

Hans is weak but strong in comparison. Sorry I didn't clarify that.

"
As for Anna being a pyromaner and lighting all those wolves, you are right. But just because she belongs in Mortal Combat does not mean the movie is good. It just mean the movie is very unoriginal and violated copyright by bringing in a character from Mortal Combat and putting her in Frozen."

False, they didn't steal her, they made her fit into an action genere and a fantasy genre.

"My opponent also says that with the addition of a "T", Elsa becomes Telsa--which, rearranged is Tesla, who was awesome. But a "T" brings about the crucial difference. Elsa is only ALMOST Tesla the lightning master. Tesla is the lightning master. As Mark Twain can differentiate them, let him speak for me:"

While that is true, Mark Twain was bad with money and only STUPID people are bad with money. He may not have even said that.

"No brah, Olaf's cold. Cold and boring and cruel. There's a big difference."

Proof below about how cold is cool and kind.

Thus, Frozen is cooler than you think. Figuratively, and literallly

s://corngoblin.files.wordpress.com...; alt="" width="500" height="282" />
9spaceking

Pro

FINAL ROUND!!

"Let it be" means happiness...? This makes no sense.

As for the Chinese wanting to kill Mulan, this only makes her cooler. Mulan is a good movie because she's so darn cool and awesome, she's on the Chinese wanted list. Is Elsa on the wanted list? No.

My opponent tries showing people dead...in the water. But people float on water. Even when they're dead. These people obviously aren't dead yet, since they aren't floating on the water.

This guy is only alive because he's crossing his two arms behind his back. That's the only way to survive without dying while floating on water. Otherwise you're dead if you float on water. You need to sink to be alive.

Opponent tries saying Hans is stronger than Anna. But he's not that much stronger than Mulan. He already was half-dead when Anna went in to finish him with his ridiculous giraffe neck.

My opponent tries saying how Mark Twain was stupid. Well, it was just all an act of him to be bad with money. Seriously.

He knows how to get into your mind and destroy your brain. Look at him staring into your soul. He also secretly knew how to use money very wisely and even came up with a good quote about how smart he really is.

My opponent tries saying that cold is cool and kind. But this is too general, and does not apply to Olaf as my picture mentioned above (source in comments if you can't see it), he is an evil drone of Elsa.

In conclusion Frozen is horrible.
Elsa should have been replaced with Sherlock Holmes.

VOTE ME.
funnycn

Con

"As for the Chinese wanting to kill Mulan, this only makes her cooler. Mulan is a good movie because she's so darn cool and awesome, she's on the Chinese wanted list. Is Elsa on the wanted list? No."

Actually being on the Chinese wanted list makes you lame. Only losers get on that list.

"My opponent tries showing people dead...in the water. But people float on water. Even when they're dead. These people obviously aren't dead yet, since they aren't floating on the water."

My opponent fails to realise one thing; when you die in the water you don't immediately float.

"This guy is only alive because he's crossing his two arms behind his back. That's the only way to survive without dying while floating on water. Otherwise you're dead if you float on water. You need to sink to be alive"

The mafia kills people then ties a block of concrete to their foot, and tosses them into the ocean. My opponent claims that the mafia is weak and the mafia ain't weak. YOU TALKIN' TO ME PUNK!

See? Not weak.

"Opponent tries saying Hans is stronger than Anna. But he's not that much stronger than Mulan. He already was half-dead when Anna went in to finish him with his ridiculous giraffe neck"

Giraffes are cool but on a less serious note, he is stronger than Mulan because the Chinese use tin swords to save a few dollars and Mulan doesn't have side burns. Only evil badasses have sideburns

And you get ladies.

"My opponent tries saying how Mark Twain was stupid. Well, it was just all an act of him to be bad with money. Seriously."

No not seriously, it's a troll debate.

"He knows how to get into your mind and destroy your brain. Look at him staring into your soul. He also secretly knew how to use money very wisely and even came up with a good quote about how smart he really is."

Thanks.

In conslusion frozen rocks for all of my reasons. Sherlock is just as good as Frozen.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Sorry I missed voting on this, I was taking a break from the site following some drama.
Posted by Gaming_Debater 2 years ago
Gaming_Debater
It makes sense that imabench would accept this.
Posted by Gaming_Debater 2 years ago
Gaming_Debater
I know what elsa's fatality would be if she were in MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! And it wouldnt be a sub-zero copy! She'd conjour a sword out of ice and shatter them with it. The sword would be magical and instantly freeze the victim on contact. It would also be made to make the victim explode upon impact from the sword. So basically, the defeated opponent would explode as a bunch of fragged ice. Anna would evem dash right through the opponent with the sword and theyd shake and shatter to make it look extra cool.
Posted by funnycn 2 years ago
funnycn
@9spaceking Hey...you're still the king of space?
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
dammit. I'm losing.... :(
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
benchie=imabench
Posted by Gaming_Debater 2 years ago
Gaming_Debater
Who's benchie?
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Whoops, forgot the youtube video for round 2, it's here:
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
mulan training picture if not showing: http://www.topchinesemovies.com...

Olaf cold cruel picture if not showing: https://thedcontinuum.files.wordpress.com...
Posted by General_Grievous 2 years ago
General_Grievous
Frozen is a lion king rip off which is actually a hamlet rip off.
Vote Placed by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
9spacekingfunnycnTied
Reasons for voting decision: I've been asked to vote on this, but I honestly have no clue where to even start. I'm not much for judging troll debates, and as such, I'm just going to leave this at a tie. Both sides trolled effectively, though I don't think the arguments themselves were any good.
Vote Placed by EndarkenedRationalist 2 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
9spacekingfunnycnTied
Reasons for voting decision: Am I even supposed to give a single one of these arguments any merit? Frozen is awesome. So PRO loses the conduct point. PRO also relied too much on quotes from other people rather than making his own arguments.
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
9spacekingfunnycnTied
Reasons for voting decision: Gave a conduct point to con for the use of comic sans throughout the entire debate which I laughed at immediately. I also almost gave spelling as well since I found con's picture of the frozen version of bikini bottom to be amazing, but i was forced to redact that point for con justifying the hans look as 'sexy' with his last picture that he posted in the debate. The trolling itself could have used some work on both sides, not a single side made a single reference to transformers, abortion, viagra, Doctor Who, or even a single cat! I mean what kind of a world do we live in where people troll without the use of pictures of cats? I was severely disappointed by that. Since both sides did equally 'meh' i decided to not assign argument points. Pro did a hair better than con did, but my bias for the love of the movie Frozen prevents me from giving pro argument points for only so barely performing better, so I can only award a 1-0 vote in favor of the con.