TROLL DEBATE: Homosexual Marriage Should be Allowed

Started: 5/9/2014 Category: Funny

Yet another debate that could be serious, but is not. You can use either serious or troll arguments to prove that homosexual marriage should not be allowed.
Round one is for acceptance only.

I accept. Good luck!

1. Gay people are happy
Since homosexuality is a synonym for gay, and gay means happy (as defined by therefor gay people must be happy. Hey, we like happy people in our society! Angry people will rebel and destroy the government! How terrible! We must get more gay people, and allow homosexual marriage so as to encourage all to be gay.

2. Wonderful conversations
One great example of a homosexual pair can be found on this site: bsh1 and YYW. Together, they have inspired a great debate here: many many fanfics. Since there are so much, I cannot post all of them here. I will just post one as an example: is actually one of the more approprate ones. In addition, they have damaged lots of threads, and flirted with each other. Allowing homosexual marriage would increase their bond and lead to ultimate love, and everyone on DDO would be happy again!!

3. Epic friendships

See that picture above? Yeah, that's the MLP characters now. But what if homosexual marriage was allowed? They would obviously pair up with each other, strengthening their friendship bond and loving each other more. If it doesn't work out, well, they always learn lessons! That's what the show's about. Making marriage allowed for the same sex vastly stretches the show unto boundaries never seen before, obtaining more fans, love, and support. This support gives money that the company would love to have.

4. Coca Cola does a roll-up

You see those lonely bottles, wishing that homosexual marriage would be allowed? Yeah, the guys in the above arguments wish so too. Allowing homosexual marriage increases the chances of having ***, and because such, they will cum, and the salty taste of cum tastes amazing with the great sweetness of the coke. In fact, cum has protein in it that helps people!

Notice how there are NO calories from fat whatsoever, so it can't do any harm!

In conclusion I have proved homosexual marriage a benefit.
Onto you, con!

We can see an overall increase in homosexual relationships. The marriage of homosexuals should not be allowed! Why? \

1. Bill Gates does not approve!

We can see through Windows 8 that there is a decline in quality. Why? He is too busy getting a perv fix.

He can look through windows to watch pervy lesbians get it on, thus there is a decrease in how good Microsoft's products are. It is affecting people who are straight! Now that all homosexuals are affecting people, how is that beneficial to society? It is impacting our technological advancement!

2. My opponent is sexist.

He clearly has not given any thought to the lesbians, in which he gives semen nutrition facts. What about female cum? It is not salty as Pro proclaims.

3. Coke is on crack.

You see all those coke bottles before you, but as you can see, they are all on crack! Coke has been rumoured for many years now to have coke in it. But, as the picture above proves, it is on crack! How can you trust such evidence if it is high? You can't!

4. MLP is totally straight.
People claim MLP is gay, but Rainbow Dash flies in a straight line. Thus, MLP is straight!

5. Straight People are in misery!

Homosexuals around the country are making people unhappy, and, as far as we know, homosexuals are the minority! Do we want to make the majority of the country unhappy because people wanna get married?

Back to you, Pro!

1. Bill Gate's Approval
Nobody cares about the richest man in the world losing money...he already has WAY too much. -.-
Besides, he likes losing his money, he has more space for other stuff.

2. Me being sexist
Female cum is not salty, yes. It is rather sweet and awesome, like lollipops! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!

3. Coke
You are wrong. Coke is actually an energy drink, while alcohol makes you fall asleep.

As you can see the two drinks are COMPLETELY different.

4. MLP stuff
Ahh, but you are wrong! In fact, they try to kiss each other secretly by distracting you.
A few examples:

Rainbow distracting you with her awesomeness and her cool smile

Twilight about to kiss Rainbow but unfortunately she got interrupted by Spike, who was extremely jealous of this scenery

Fluttershy being extremely nervous about her first kiss

5. Straight people being in misery
Nah, straight people will actually try to become gay, so as to be happy!
Besides, straight people follow the mid-way path, which is not awry at all, and because such, they are happy too. It's just that homos are more happy, and the allowance of same-gender marriage encourages straight people to drink the "gay potion" to become happy!
In conclusion gay marriage should be allowed.
Onto you, con!

1. I didn't say he was losing money.

I said that it is affecting any and all Windows users, and all because he can now look through windows!

2. Female cum is not good for you:

Clearly, when females consume another female's cum, they gain more estrogen, which allows them to become straight, therefore defeating the purpose!

3. Coke is an energy drink because it is on crack!

Look at it! It is full of coke! (Enjoy all them puns!)

4. Thus, they clearly are against homosexuals!

Since clearly they do not kiss, and they never allowed it, they are clearly against it!

5. No, they will not. My opponent forgets that we live in America.

Hollywood actors run everything, clearly, as demonstrated in this video:

Hollywood does not have a person extremely popular enough that is gay in which everyone will try to be like them.

Thus, everyone is extremely unhappy, due to point 1.

Onto you, pro!

Wow! This is very fast! Last round!
Now, I have to say this very important fact: Con failed to rebut my point about "wonderful conversations" and how semen is healthy for the body, so I stress them one last time here.

1. Well Bill Gates isn't working so he is losing money...
2. Gaining estrogen becoming staight....? What kind of study supports this?
3. Coke being "on crack": Well they're not out of control or anything. See coke are perfectly in place and not wildly running about.
4. MLP ponies kissing: Of couse they kissed! In the first one it's obvious. Second and third are only further proof that they love each other, it's just that the show producers wanted a laugh that the two poor lesbian ponies couldn't kiss. It's like an anti-climatic ruiner--it's hilarious!
5. Hollywood people: That is a parody. That does not show us that hollywood actors run everything. This is a fan creating a video, not hollywood actors.
In conclusion I have debunked all your points while you left two points of mine hanging in the air.
Vote me!

I have not looked at the wonderful conversations for a couple reasons:
a) I am not going to be one to judge
b) This is a thirty minute debate. Time is of the essence!

Semen is unhealthy, because it is consumed and increases testosterone, which makes the gay guy straight. Does the audience see how inefficient this system is?

1. You have not made a rebuttal against Bill Gates other than he is losing money, which is completely irrelevant to the topic.
2. I have proved this point in the argument above, however, I have not had enough time to properly find a source for such information.
3. You see, my opponent is now converting to a semantic tactic. You see, he claims that I meant the slang definition, even though my argument clearly states specifically which definition I mean in my argument above, which is a literal, Coca- Cola is on crack (cocaine).
4. I am not sure what first, second, and third thing he is referencing..
5. The fact that it was a parody was purely coincidental. It contains an example, however, of the effect celebrities have on children, which is drastic. Miley Cyrus used to be a Disney Star prior to what you would call her now. It guaranteed to have an effect on children.

I have debunked almost all of Pro's arguments. He claimed I left two points in the air. He has left three of mine (Points 1, 3, and 5)

Vote Con!

Well done, Pro!

Vote Placed by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Both did great but IMO Con did better in terms of refutations. Pro was funny and his pictures were persuasive and catchy but I have to hand it over to Con! Great job guys!
Vote Placed by NiamC 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Absolutely funny debate. Pro fulfilled the BOP and had a better argument.
Vote Placed by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Normally, I would have given this a skip. But I needed humor so I read it. Pro was more humorous in the debate and as such I am giving arguments to Pro. Well done Pro.