Gaming_Debater
apb4y

TROLL DEBATE: bacon and eggs are delicious.

Started: 9/27/2014 Category: Funny

Gaming_Debater

Pro

I support this resolution. First round is acceptance.

Bacon: noun

1.

the back and sides of the hog, salted and dried or smoked, usually sliced thin and fried for food.

Eggs: jiggly sun-yellow hemispheres in the center of clear goo that turns white and mcuh more pleasant to the touch after just being cooked.

I look forward to this silly, fun debate.
apb4y

Con

The voices in my head have demanded that I accept this challenge.
Gaming_Debater

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate.

Bacon is delicious

People kill pigs for bacon

If people kill pigs for bacon, then they must either be very cold-hearted... or bacon must be very delicious! Because seriously, what would drive you to kill this litttle guy?

People put bacon on their cheeseburgers.

Lots of people like cheeseburgers, epecially with bacon. Don't lie. You've eaten a cheeseburger with bacon on it. If somebody is going to put bacon on their cheeseburger, then they must know it will make their cheeseburgers more delicious. If that's the case, then bacon must be delicious.

Eggs are delicious

You can eat them in 25 special and delicious ways.

1. Pappardelle with Chantarelle mushrooms and egg

2. Eggs Benedict Burger

3. Egg Pizza

4. Creamy grits with asparagus and poached egg

And moar!

Images and styles taken from http://www.buzzfeed.com...

If somebody can find a way to make that many fancy meals with eggs, then eggs must be delicious!

Eggs are cupcakes

P1) You can make the yellow part of an egg stand up like frosting
P2) The yellow part tastes good with sprinkles
P3) The same is true of regular cupcakes
P4) Regular cupcakes are delicious
C1) Therefore eggs are cupcakes
C2) Therefore eggs are delicious

apb4y

Con

That pig is so sickeningly cute, that I would put it through a blender while it's still alive.

The reason people eat bacon has nothing to do with how it tastes. People eat bacon because they are anti-Semitic and want to distance themselves from the Jews. Putting bacon in your cheeseburger is the way fellow Holocaust deniers identify each other.

Eggs are the chicken equivalent of menstruation. Nobody would eat a chick who's on the rag. Therefore, only weirdos eat eggs.
Gaming_Debater

Pro

R1: "That pig is so sickningly cute, that I would put it through a blender while it's still alive."

Then you must either be cold-hearted or want liquid bacon.

R2: "The reason people eat bacon has nothing to do with how it tastes. People eat bacon because they are anti-Semitic and want to distance themselves from the Jews. Putting bacon in your cheeseburger is the way fellow Holocaust deniers identify each other."

WRONG. People eat bacon not to seperate themselves from Jews, but to make them jealous because their ethics say yes and the Torah says no. They also eat it because one does not simply resist bacon. It's so delicious they wish their veggies tasted like bacon.

R3: "Eggs are the chicken equivalent of menstruation. Nobody would eat a chick who's on the rag. Therefore, only weirdos eat eggs."

The first part of that sentence is true, but the conclusion you draw is a fallacy. Here's why:

The eggs I was talking about are the cooking kind of eggs, not the birth kind.
apb4y

Con

R1.

Liquid bacon is bacon soup, not bacon and eggs. Your debate specifies that "bacon and eggs are delicious", not "bacon or eggs are delicious". The "or" means that either can be fine on its own, provided it's in a soup and was prepared by a Jew.

R2.

I don't like the points you raise here, so I'm going to completely ignore them and assume that they're wrong.

R3.

They come from the same place and both turn into a disaster in the microwave.
Gaming_Debater

Pro

R1.

1. It's still bacon, and eggs are irrelevant to R1 as it never mentioned eggs in the first place, and

2. What does being prepared by a Jew have to do with it?

R2:

That's not a smart thing to do. Assuming things without evidence is bad conduct. Need I remind you that this is a troll debate?

R3:

That does not justify your claim. That is like saying my brother and I are both troublemakers just because the same mother gave birth to us. Also, eggs wont splatter all over the microwave if you cover them up while they are heating.
apb4y

Con

R1.

We've already established that Judaism is a fundamental aspect of the bacon and eggs debate. Are you trying to justify the Holocaust? Hitler's bacon-driven atrocities shouldn't be brought up so carelessly!

R2.

Good point, I should back my dismissal up with evidence.

R3.

: That does not justify your claim. That is like saying my brother and I are both troublemakers just because the same mother gave birth to us.

No just because she did a lousy job of raising you.

: Also, eggs wont splatter all over the microwave if you cover them up while they are heating.

Which kind of eggs are you talking about? Because that sounded wrong on several different levels.
Gaming_Debater

Pro

R1:

No, Judaism does not pertain to this debate at all. This debate is about it being delicious, not morally permissible to eat. And no, I am not trying to justify the holocaust. As an atheist, that should be enough evidence that I do not like the holocaust and would never support it. Further more, you have not given enough evidence to completely disprove a correlation between people eating bacon and the taste of it. Furthermore, you posted a picture of Bacon Hitler not being amused. He is making the exact opposite expression he would if I were trying to justify the Holocaust. He would have a happy face if that were true.

R2: Liquid bacon is still bacon. I never speciefied solid. The episode of Troll Science you used also does not adress what you failed to adress in round three.

R3:

:: That does not justify your claim. That is like saying my brother and I are both troublemakers just because the same mother gave birth to us.

: No just because she did a lousy job of raising you.

That is a positive claim and you thus have the BoP to prove it. Also, inappropriate behavior on this site could be proof that my mom raised me poorly, but I also could have chosen to be so misbehaved. You do not know me in person, and you thus cannot prove this claim.

:: Also, eggs wont splatter all over the microwave if you cover them up while they are heating.

: Which kind of eggs are you talking about? Because that sounded wrong on several different levels.

My apologies. I was talking about the eating kind.

Vote Pro.
apb4y

Con

It's opposite day.

Vote pro.

I'm not trolling.
Posted by Gaming_Debater 3 years ago
Gaming_Debater
youre right, AI. Five rounds is too many for a troll debate.
Posted by Atheist-Independent 3 years ago
Atheist-Independent
I might accept this, but I don't know about five rounds for a troll debate.
Vote Placed by KatieKat99 3 years ago
KatieKat99
Gaming_Debaterapb4yTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, I really liked the egg period point...
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
Gaming_Debaterapb4yTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con failed to continue to debate in the finial round giving the debate to Pro.