LogicalLunatic
Linkish1O2

TTT: Dumb Liberal (Pro) vs. Dumb Conservative (Con)

Linkish1O2
Started: 9/28/2014 Category: Funny

LogicalLunatic

Pro

First Round is for acceptance. Rules are the same as the last one that I did with Linkish.

(Don't worry; this time my spelling will be tolerable.)
Linkish1O2

Con

Of course I accept, and this time? No set backs, going all out on ya buddy.
LogicalLunatic

Pro

Guys it is proven fact that Liberal works and Conservative is failure I heard it on CNN so it must be true if you say disagree then you cannot think for yourself you must be brainwashed by Faux News regardless of whether or not you actually listen to Faux News you see I was once a Conservatism but I realized that Conservative is result of Faux News brainwashing and I realize that Liberal Evolution Atheism is the way the truth the life and all Liberals think for themselves not a single Conservative thinks for himself reality has a liberal bias the majority of society who listen to the media and watches Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber are Liberals so Liberals think for themselves and every Liberal is unique and thinks for self but every Conservative is part of Faux News herd Conservatives are brainwashed by Faux News

Conservatisms claim that abortion is wrong but actually they are MISOGYNY RACISM HOMOPHOBIA OPPRESSION who hate women and all Conservative are male and they want to oppress woman so checkmate they say that fetus is alive but that is Faux News lie that gullible misinform Conservative believe because fetus is Latin for "not yet baby" and only woman should decide what woman does with body same way only slave owner have right to decide what slave owner do with property but only blacks should own slaves and only whites should be slaves because whites are evil conservative monster so checkmate

People should marry whoever they want and love whoever they want because right to have sex with whoever you want is guaranteed by Constitution if you don't believe me you are unamerican misinformed FAUX NEWS BRAINWASHED MIND CONTROL CONSPIRACY conservativism who doesnt know constitution it is because you homeschool that you are so stupid conservative because it is proven fact that homeschool stupid and Pubic School student smart

Speaking of homeschool you have no right to homeschool but government have every right to make you go to government school because government is god of atheism liberal and how dare parent teach his or her own child to believe a certain thing in Government school you receive neutral unbiased education that is why Government school teach you to experiment gay and have sex before marriage and how Christianity ruin world because Pubic School education is unbias

Christianity evil book of rape slavery genocide evil and racism misogyny oppression so Bible must be ban from Pubic School and Pubic places while Freedum from Religion Foundation pamphlets which exist only to insult Christianity must be spread everywhere and protesting Anti-Christian sentiment is protest against freedom speech while hotel putting Bible in room is HATE SPEECH VIOLATION SEPARATE CHURCH AND STATE checkmate Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linkish1O2

Con

I thank my oponent for that difficult to read argument. But now I shall make a counter argument.

Guys it is proven fact that Liberal works and Conservative is failure I heard it on CNN so it must be true if you say disagree then you cannot think for yourself you must be brainwashed by Faux News regardless of whether or not you actually listen to Faux News you see I was once a Conservatism but I realized that Conservative is result of Faux News brainwashing and I realize that Liberal Evolution

From what I have read here, I am pretty sure there is supposed to be a period at the end of this sentence. Ah much better. I mean seriously, that period gave me some time to breath, my brain works much better on oxygen, and even more so if im debating a liberal. Oh my goodness theres that period again..... your welcome people reading. Anyway lets get back on topic. first you said that Liberals work yet us conservatives are "failure" lets look at the big picture here. Clint Eastwood is a famed conservative, my proof? www.google.com look it up. Anyway as Clint Eastwood was a conservative, he was also a cowboy in the bonanza show, filmed next to the same set as texas ranger road house fury addition, where guns where a blazin and Chuck Norris was not opposed to gun rights. Speaking of Chuck Norris, was he also conservative? I have no clue! Have you ever tried looking him up online before? I am to scared to. This leads us to our next argument, FOX news, you honestly have no Idea about the new york times libral data that out does my news channel. WHATS THAT MA? NEW YORK TIMES IS POLITCALY NEUTRAL? *shakes head* even my mother has no clue about that news papers libral filth. Any just look at this dumb liberals argument, it makes absolutly no sence! even I, as I have to point out, the SMARTEST person in the world, cant make out his fox news argument. At that I urge Liberals to watch the fox news and enjoy the time spent on great one sided views, and family guy.

Atheism is the way the truth the life and all Liberals think for themselves not a single Conservative thinks for himself reality has a liberal bias the majority of society who listen to the media and watches Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber are Liberals so Liberals think for themselves and every Liberal is unique and thinks for self but every Conservative is part of Faux News herd Conservatives are brainwashed by Faux News

HOLY HEART ATTACKS BATMAN. I will honestly point out that I MIGHT have a one night stand with Kim Kardashian, but I thought she was a green tea party. ~shrugs~ You know who I like better then kim, the nice and liberal Katy Perry http://hollowverse.com... I could stick my Fox News in that girls Roaring Lion, then BAM I just made a conservative, look at her past, her whole family is conservative. Now that I have involved at least 4 celebrities in just these 2 arguments alone, I consider myself a future conservative winner. By traditional values of course.

Conservatisms claim that abortion is wrong but actually they are MISOGYNY RACISM HOMOPHOBIA OPPRESSION who hate women and all Conservative are male and they want to oppress woman so checkmate they say that fetus is alive but that is Faux News lie that gullible misinform Conservative believe because fetus is Latin for "not yet baby" and only woman should decide what woman does with body same way only slave owner have right to decide what slave owner do with property but only blacks should own slaves and only whites should be slaves because whites are evil conservative monster so checkmate.

In the past I fought for My individual rights, this means that I have the power to tell people what to do and how to do it, yet its your responsibility to keep that baby alive. This liberal claims fetus is latin for not yet baby, yet even so a "not yet baby" is still alive, and I dont want to be wasting my tax money on woman who are to lazy to support an unplanned kid. Whats with you and FOX news? Good lord, you would think that they are the cause of all libertarian issues, But when I spoke to clark kent who works at the daily planet, I got a really good quote. (as you all know the daily planet is a libertarian paper) ahem I quote Clark Kent as I ask him these questions.

1st question. Clark Kent are you opposed to conservatists?
Clark Kent- "I am sorry I have to go and save the erm no.

There you have it folks Conservatisim seems to win in the end.

^

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID! LOOK WHAT JESUS DID! LOOK WHAT JESUS DID!
People DO NOT have the right to do whoever they want, unless maybe a few good lookin celebrities. If you read the bible verse BLAH BLAH Chapter Humpdidty dumididty, it clearly says NO, just plain NO NO NO. As the whole planet knows NO means NO. and rape is bad even for websites like this. You and FOX news, good heavens man take a damn quaalude and settle down about that tv show, I dont want to see you have a heart attack during our debate. AND IF I WANT MY KID HOMESCHOOLED THEN BY GOLLY I WILL HOMESCHOOL HIM GOOD! complete with bullies and even a good sex life if I where to make a daughter anytime soon. aww the teen age years. This argument also pertains tword you second paragraph here. deal with it kid.

So long as im conservatist, I shall worhip almighty ARES for the old and traditional ways of war. NONE OF THIS CHRISTANITY THAT YOU SPEAK OF such naughty word of.......WHATS THAT MA? ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE CHRISTIANS IN THERE OWN RIGHTS? *&%^$*$*$% IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem the christian god. mmm hummmm ohhhhh jedi power of luke? FVCK IT. I WIN BETTER THEN YOU BAHAHA....WHATS THAT MA? I HAVE 3 ROUNDS LEFT?

good luck to you...liberal scum

LogicalLunatic

Pro

Guys their is no gawd and it is proven fact that Christianity is comparable to Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny and there is no eyewitness account of Jesus because I say so thus Jesus is mitth because I say so so checkmate Christians

You see I once Christian but then 15 year old goldfish died even though I pray for goldfish to live I realize luving God who make goldfish die don't exist so I become atheist I become atheist because I think for self Christians are brainwashed and barbaric and theocracy in United States separate church state checkmate

The Bible condone rape slavery genocide misogyny oppression the Bible condone rape because Bible say that rapist take responsibility for crime the Bible condone slavery because indenture serpent is slave and Israel only ancient culture that have slave and slaveree evil because modern standard of freedom supreme is standard that right across history and Bible condone genocide it is proven fact that Canaanite innocent because people who practice infanticide saintly and God have no right to do what He want with His creations because I say so because I know better than God because I say so because I omniscient because I say so

I once Christian until I realize that if I cannot see God who in Bible is stated to be invisible then He not exist and miracle never happen I assume all miracles explain through science just because I say so and I see no evidence of God so checkmate

ATHIESM IS WAY TRUTH LIFE AND CHRISTIANS EAT BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linkish1O2

Con

I am back, and for all you out there, I write this response after drinking, lets just say I drank alot about 10 minutes ago. I hope we find this round interesting.1.Guys their is no gawd and it is proven fact that Christianity is comparable to Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny and there is no eyewitness account of Jesus because I say so thus Jesus is mitth because I say so so checkmate ChristiansGOD-a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.this comes from the magical website known as google. First we need to prove that google is just and true. If we go to www.google.com,and ask google if google is true, we get plenty of answers. I was lucky enough to find this here websitehttp://www.answers.com... that google is ALWAYS right. This throws off your argument that there is no "gawd" as you pronounce it. now if google is right, then it only fair to say that god really did have people write down his doings in a small biography, and thus name it the bible.http://en.wikipedia.org... in the bible it is said that Jesus was alive and kicking, making an addictive beverage from just water. as google was correct in saying god was real, then the bible was real and therefore Jesus is also real. As for your tooth fairy and Easter bunny joke, I respond with- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THE CHILDREN!!! not only did you just ruin most of there lives, but you also ruined the great and mighty powerful holidays that give me a few days off work. so to fix the problem I have found a solution. The video above shows physical proof of the Easter bunny, so your argument is therefore invalid.

2.You see I once Christian but then 15 year old goldfish died even though I pray for goldfish to live I realize luving God who make goldfish die don't exist so I become atheist I become atheist because I think for self Christians are brainwashed and barbaric and theocracy in United States separate church state checkmate

I Am sorry about your goldfish, I truly am. But according to the bible chapter fluffybutt, It is said that GOD will not answer selfish prayers. You wanting something is considered selfish, but if you NEEDED that goldfish to live, then maybe he would have listened. But think about this your goldfish is now in a goldfish hell, because of your selfish deeds you have condemned that poor goldfish to a life of torture. You can only blame yourself for this selfish act of nautical nonsense. You becoming atheist because your goldfish died! what a mockery. Now ask yourself, If I where Christian then I would have put you down barbarically due to your comment above. but instead I apologized for your sins. your welcome.

3.The Bible condone rape slavery genocide misogyny oppression the Bible condone rape because Bible say that rapist take responsibility for crime the Bible condone slavery because indenture serpent is slave and Israel only ancient culture that have slave and slaveree evil because modern standard of freedom supreme is standard that right across history and Bible condone genocide it is proven fact that Canaanite innocent because people who practice infanticide saintly and God have no right to do what He want with His creations because I say so because I know better than God because I say so because I omniscient because I say so.

Rape in the bible? I never noticed, most of the time in church I just sit there and imagine me driving a little RC monster truck on the decorations above the choir. Don't tell me you never did that before, I do say it is quite fun and passes time quickly, especially when there seems to be a speech that brings people to tears. If I ever get bored of doing that, then I imagine a small war breaking out in the crowd, who would I go for first, that teenager picking his nose 2 seats in front of me? or the guy who just stuck his gum underneath his seat about 4 seats to the left? so many choices! So hard to choose from, also would I use a sword or a gun? well the most conservative thing to do is use the gun, just so I can say that I have the right to carry one, but all you others shouldn't because you might be a threat.

4.I once Christian until I realize that if I cannot see God who in Bible is stated to be invisible then He not exist and miracle never happen I assume all miracles explain through science just because I say so and I see no evidence of God so checkmate.

God is not invisible kind sir, but he is everywhere and everything, that chair your sitting in? Yep that's god, now don't you feel silly. so when you see miracles like a guy who survived getting hit by a car, that car was god and that car knew that he shouldn't kill one of his followers, therefore god is real and does exist in miracles. I say this because in my fingers that are typing, seems to be god, and he wants to type this to you so you may get his message.

Now then, A new interview.
A ghost by the name of Humpty derpcrotch has appeared next to me, so I have decided to ask him questions about god.

Me- Mr. Derpcrotch have you seen god?

Humpty- What do I look like a fvcking angel...by the way do you have any more alcohol left?

Me- Mr. Derpcrotch this is a serious matter, my debate relies on it, and yes I do.

Humpty- Dude I don't give a FVCK about your debate, I came here in search to quench my thirst.

Me- Fine Mr. Derpcrotch I have some everclear and moonshine left over which do you prefer?

Humpty- everclear please and thank you good sir. ~swigs a fifth of everclear~ ahhh that hits the spot, for your kindness I shall answer a question or two.

Me. ~swigs some moonshine~ ahhh applepie the very best. Ok Mr. Derpcrotch what do you know of god?

Humpty- Well I know hes a giant D-bag for booting me out of heaven.

Me- So you are an angel?

Humpty- Hell no! I was a agnostic person, when I saw god for the first time, that's when I believed, but he said I had to earn his respect to join the permanent strip club up in heaven. Then I was tossed back down here to do some good I guess, anyway I should go, good luck on your debate! ~fades away~

I conclude that god IS real, but also not as we think he may be.

for proof of Mr.Derpcrotch he has provided me his picture which I shall share now.

In memory of Mr. Derpcrotch may you find goodness.

LogicalLunatic

Pro

Those darned Republicans! They hate women! They hate children! They hate gays, undocumented immigrants, the poor, the Government, and everybody except for straight Evangelical angry armed Faux News watching White males! They believe in a book that teaches rape, slavery, homophobia, and genocide, so that doesn't surprise me.
You see, they hate women because they won't give women the right to abort fetuses whenever they want! It's the woman's choice and no one else's, because she's the one providing sustenance to this baby! She never asked to be pregnant, she just had sex and that's all!
Then, they hate children because they won't spend billions of government dollars towards giving kids a proper education! In America we spend more on each child's education than most nations, but it's not enough! The future generation of Americans has poor grades in school and the solution is to pump in more money towards education! Those Republicans are hindering the welfare of American students because they hate children!
Then, Republicans hate the poor because they won't give the poor affordable healthcare from the Government! The ACA Government spending is very very low yet those wicked Republicans won't let us make Healthcare mandatory! Also, we want to help the poor with free welfare but those wicked Republicans want them to work! How insulting! A wise man once said, "Give a man a fish every day and he will eat for life." What a wise man that was!
Then, Republicans hate gays! We want them to embrace a wondrous lifestyle of STUds and other wonderful problems but those dang Republicans are trying to keep them from embracing the lifestyle that is natural to gays and other sexual minorities Republicans are just so EVIL!
Then the Republicans hate immigrants because they want to restrict the rights of people who came here illegally and don't pay taxes and those dang Republicans want to close the border that would cost money and Muslim terrorists will not sneak across the border to blow us up because they are actually nice people even though the beheadings may make them look bad in the eyes of bigoted Republicans.

Republicans are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linkish1O2

Con

I hope all you notice that I haven't made an argument did, and to be a d-bag I'm going to (instead of rebuttal my opponents arguments) I'm going to make some of my own, yes in the last round. your welcome.

1. My stance on gays.

Yes as the youtube show tells you, gays steal money and make up weird lies to cover for themselves. Yet even my 3rd cousins a F@ggot (excuse my language) but do I go on vacations with him? HELL NO! Not that I don't like the guy, but I have told him millions of times that in church, I am told by others that being gay is a sin! Needless to say, he now works at a casino as a cocktail waitress by the name of bullwhip bob.

2. My stance on stances of the stancing.
I took a stance once in the political world, and when I told them that to support the furry bunny population by increasing the taxes of the sate, I had a very large shoe, that looked like it had a little mold on it, strike my head and knocked me out. While in a coma (probably from that fungus from the shoe) I had a vision.

It brought me to tears, to know that the cutepoop club for rabbits was not going to make any money. I say unto you, does this rabbit need saved? Of course, but its not the only thing that's in need of saving, for one I would like to point out that benches in northern California are burning like crazy, and its up to me to save them all. speaking of benches I had a small interview with one before is was engulfed in flames before my very eyes! he went by the anonymous name of goldentacos, what proceeds is his last words.

me-When you write a fan-fiction what do you think of politically, while your writing them?

Goldentacos- Politically? When I'm making fan fictions the only political stuff I think of is what it must feel like to be Bill Clinton when he's dragging his ballsack across Hillary's forehead

conservatives like big government in personal lives but not in economy, and liberals are the opposite

Me-Do you like to touch yourself to the movie frozen?

Goldentacos- I do not, but I have met several people who do, and their whereaboutss are currently listed by the government as 'missing'.... They'll never find them though, I've made sure of it

me- Ok last but not least give me some wise advise about conservatives.

Goldentacos-in my opinion, politics is like driving on a highway....

slow people go to the right

for his legendary memory I shall provide a picture of him.

That bench prop to the right, that goldentacos, living in his dream of being in the movie frozen. may you find peace with yourself goldentacos.

3. My stance on obama
I find if a dog crapped on your porch, and as you are late you work you stepped in it, cursing loudly you smear it on the floorboard of your car. Finely you made it to your work, A weird yelling guy in Disneyland shouting at the top of your lungs at random people who walk buy.

"WIN A PRIIIZE, GUESS GOOFIES WEIGHT!"
Random stranger- "ummm 120 pounds?"
You whisper in his ear spitting all over that guys ear drum-"no, to low'

Finally your shift is over and your back in your car after a hot day, and what do you notice, it smells like crap. That what I think of Obama, He's dog crap left in a hot car for 6 hours.\

4, or was it 5?
who cares, anywho My stance on the death penalty
My question to you, why would you let a criminal who murders innocent people with a spoon, not just any spoon, but a proper spoon fro traditional uses like stiring delicious tea, walk around in prison for the rest of their miserable lives, deaths an easier way to keep prison's spacious and free to those who do drugs, or money laundering, who knows? I think killing people because they killed others, is a great way to pass the time. What you don't? Think about this, don't you want those guys who raped people, to taste their own medicine I know I do.

thus concludes my troll argument.
though this may not be appropriate to some of those reading just know this is a troll debate. nuff said.

TO THE BATMO CAVE!
Posted by Linkish1O2 2 years ago
Linkish1O2
I wish, you read that quickly :p
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
I don't think that even the influence of alcohol can produce anything that weird...were you high?
Posted by texans14 2 years ago
texans14
Those numbers were supposed to be laughing faces. I'm not sure why they didn't show up.
Posted by texans14 2 years ago
texans14
Logical Lunatic...lol! 😂😆
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
*STDs
Posted by Linkish1O2 2 years ago
Linkish1O2
It's not a question of who trolls harder though. In your previous debate you stated we had to act closely to the political views of which were representing. I honestly have such a small knowledge base on that of politics that I'm only going by what other websites tell me.
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
I freely admit that Linkish is trolling harder than I am.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Umm... Lol...
Posted by Linkish1O2 2 years ago
Linkish1O2
To those who are offended, I am NOT conservative, I'm a politacly neutral person, so if you find my arguments a bit "offensive" I'm deeply sorry.
Posted by Linkish1O2 2 years ago
Linkish1O2
Maybe lol, most of my trolling comes from alcohol.
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
LogicalLunaticLinkish1O2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: both sides did equally well in mocking the sides they were representing, but towards the final rounds pro had begin to completely ignore con's arguments and focused entirely on (pretending) to bash the GOP. While Con actually responded to pro's arguments, he also started to go (hysterically) off topic and strayed into the land of pure trolling. Both sides gave a good enough performance to warrant argument points being tied, but the use of video's and pictures added to con's arguments very well, so I can give him source points for those. Overall, very entertaining debate to read!
Vote Placed by Mikal 2 years ago
Mikal
LogicalLunaticLinkish1O2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: not really sure how to judge this but con stunned me more. This is not a typical debate and i'm not sure how to cast a good rfd on this. Cons arguments were just more rounded and had a better context for everything within the debate, it was enjoyable