Tacofighter
Hylian_3000

Tacos are delicious

Started: 1/29/2015 Category: Funny

Tacofighter

Con

1. OPINION, What is the technical term of delicious? How do we know that that a taco is delicious if it's just an opinion some people hate tacos for multiple reasons including taste.
2. DOES EVERYONE LIKE TACOS, No not everyone likes tacos so how can it be stated Delicious?
3. IS IT A FACT? Is it a fact the tacos can be considered delicious? No it is not a fact so that prove that Tacos are not technically delicious.
Hylian_3000

Pro

I accept this direct challenge, apparently.

Arguments
===========
1. Opinion
Delicious definition: highly pleasing to the senses, especially to taste or smell:
Whether or not it is delicious is up to the person. Although, I think we can all agree that a lot of people like tacos. To save time, we could just say that Tacos are delicious, since large numbers of the public like tacos. We shouldn't waste time catering to the small amount of people that think tacos aren't delicious.

I'm sorry for the short case, I have a lot of things to do.
Tacofighter

Con

Well to start off dose a taco tast " delicious " or is it just our taste buds sensing the food in a way that pleases you. And like I said before if some people think it's not even close to delicious then how can it be called delicious. Do you have proof that the majoritie of the population likes tacos? Where did you get that information about the majority of the population likes tacos? And as you said yourself not everyone likes tacos so how can we make that a fact it might be true for some people but not all. So this wraps up my point that tacos are not delicious technically.
Hylian_3000

Pro

Yay, round 2.

Rebuttals
=============
1. Taste Buds
The definition of delicious is highly pleasing to the senses, especially to taste and smell. Nothing can technically taste delicious without someone being present. However, if the person eats the taco, they can decide if it is delicious or not. In other words, yes, it's our taste buds sensing something that pleases us, also known as sensing something as delicious.

2. Population
All we need to look at is the popularity and the success of restaurants that have tacos as their main food. Such as Taco Johns, or Taco Bell. Both of these are extremely successful and popular. So it's evident that lots of people like tacos. Plus, tacos are a very popular food in Mexico.
Tacofighter

Con

1. First of all just because Taco Bell, and Taco Johns are populare dosent mean all tacos are delicious. That's like saying China Buffet is popular and successful and Baby Squid in Soy Sause is delicious, or Mc Donald's is successful so kid meals are deliciouse.
2. Secondly not all tacos are delicious only the ones that are made well are deliciouse. Are you telling me a hard shell taco with pickles, ranch, mustard, and blue cheese is deliciouse? I mean think about it are tacos deliciouse? Are all tacos deliciouse?
3. Thirdly NOT EVERYONE LIKES TACOS! If some people don't like tacos then it's not deliciouse. Think about it can a taco be deliciouse if people thinks it's discussing.
4. Fourthly is a taco deliciouse or is it just our senses. Imagin this what if no food had flavor and it is just the way our toung touched it that gives us the sense of pleasure or the sence of displeasure. I mean how could a taco tast two diferent ways but still count as deliciouse. Think about it are Tacos Truley deliciouse?
Hylian_3000

Pro

Final round already?! Wow!

Rebuttals
=============
1. Restaurants
China buffets usually gives you a lot of food to pick and choose from. Taco Bell and Taco Johns really on sell tacos. Why else would you go to Taco Bell for lunch? To get a salad, or chicken (if they had any)? No, to get a taco. Therefore, since Taco Bell and Taco Johns, along with lots of other Mexican food places that sell tacos primarily, tacos are popular with the public and therefore are delicious.

2. Different Types
Any food with the wrong combination is disgusting. A pizza, hamburger, anything you can think of will taste disgusting with the wrong ingredients. For the sake of this debate, I will specify that we are debating about the good, well made tacos. Therefore, this point is useless.

3. Popularity
There are a lot of people in this world, there's bound to be some people who don't like a certain thing. To explain my point, think about this. Electricity, without it we would not be able to access this site, or have artificial light. To many, electricity is a great thing. But there are some people who don't like electricity (don't ask me why the don't like it, but they don't). But why do we still call electricity one of the best inventions of our time? Even though there are people who don't like electricity? Because it's too much of a hassle to cater toward the small amount of people who don't like electricity. The majority of people like electricity, so we thing it's great. Now just replace electricity with tacos and you can see what my point is.

4. Senses
Con tries to say there is no such thing as "delicious" because it's just our senses. This actually reinforces my argument. Remember the definition of delicious? Here it is again:
Delicious: Highly pleasing to the senses, especially to taste or smell.
Highly pleasing to the SENSES. If tacos are highly pleasing to the senses, they are considered delicious. A taco can taste good or bad depending on the person, but due to argument 1, it is safe to assume that the majority of people who eat or have tried a taco likes tacos. This is because it is highly pleasing to the senses, which is the definition of delicious. Therefore, tacos are delicious

=============
Tacos are delicious because the success of taco restaurants shows that a lot of people like tacos. Therefore we can say that tacos are delicious, because only a small portion of people who have tried tacos didn't like it. It is delicious because it is highly pleasing to the senses, and Con concedes that. Therefore, tacos are delicious

I thank Con for this direct challenge about a humorous topic. Thank you voters for voting.

Vote Pro!
Posted by Tacofighter 2 years ago
Tacofighter
Gg Hylian_3000
Posted by Tacofighter 2 years ago
Tacofighter
O sorry just found out you can't fight in the comments disregard everything I said
Posted by Tacofighter 2 years ago
Tacofighter
Really where did you get the imphormation that tacos are deliciouse? You are putting random guesses into your argument and taco Jhons is NOT THE ONLY RESTAURANT THAT IS SUCCESFULL! It is relied on convinents.