DomriRade4444
AlwaysRight12345

Tacos vs. Burritos

DomriRade4444

DomriRade4444

Pro

First Round Acceptance. I am for Burritos. No forfeits. Good luck.
AlwaysRight12345

Con

Tacos shall win.
DomriRade4444

Pro

Contention 1-
Tacos are dangerous
Tacos often contain hard shells, which can get lodged in the throat and potentially choke the people who eat it.
Contention 2-
Burritos are healthier
Burritos always contains necessary carbohydrates (rice), and everything you could get in a taco, so burritos offer healthier food.
AlwaysRight12345

Con

My opponent has stated that tacos can kill you by the shells getting stuck in your throat, but burritos can choke you.
Ha.
Contention 1-Tacos are easier
With a burrito, you have to put all the stuff in and roll it up, but with tacos you have constant potential to edit your palate. Also, tacos are easier to make at home and easier with children. Anyone who thinks they can make burritos at home is just lying to themselves. They're impossible to prepare and messy.
DomriRade4444

Pro

I will now refute my opponents first rebuttal. He never stated how burritos can choke you, while tacos are a clear threat to every person who doesn't chew their food thoroughly. Burritos are actually easier, as the meat and filling falls out of tacos when you try to eat it. My second contention still holds.
AlwaysRight12345

Con

Burritos can choke you if the food gets stuck in your throat, moron. This may also apply to tacos, but I'm just saying there's and EQUAL CHANCE. Argument Negated!
Tacos are much easier for the reasons I stated before. Even if the food falls out, you can eat over a plate and put it back in like a normal person.
His second contention is that burritos are more healthy, but tacos include all 5 food groups or else it tastes like crap. Burritos include rice, as he said, but often they include unhealthy stuff. Argument Turned!
My second contention is that tacos taste better. Burritos are often burnt, whereas its impossible to burn a taco.
DomriRade4444

Pro

Tacos can choke you or cut you if the shell is stale. The food being placed back in a taco is more of a pain than wrapping a burrito. Tacos also include unhealthy stuff, and burritos can use all five food groups, as well. You cannot burn a burrito in any way you cannot also burn a taco. What this debate comes down to is whether you think tacos or burritos is healthier. Burritos are less likely to cause bodily harm, and burritos contain rice, where as tacos do not, and otherwise they can contain the same things. This shows the dominance of the burrito.
AlwaysRight12345

Con

Tacos shouldn't be eaten if the shells are stale. Actually, burritos go stale more quicker. They contain many ingredients, such as rice, which my opponent stated burritos always have and tacos never do, that can go stale much more quickly. Putting food back in the taco may be a pain, but at least you can take stuff out if you don't like them. This debate actually comes down to the fact that tacos are easier and much more delicious because anything that you can put in them that tastes good is healthy. EG: Turkey, beef, spinach, guacamole, etc. Burritos are much less healthy and include rice which goes stale easily.
Obviously, AlwaysRight12345 is always right. 12345.
Posted by gomergcc 2 years ago
gomergcc
In reading this title my girl had this to say, "Folded over or rolled over. What is your shape preface." lol
Posted by DomriRade4444 2 years ago
DomriRade4444
Soft shells cannot go stale!
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
DomriRade4444AlwaysRight12345Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Pro. Con calling Pro a moron is unacceptable conduct in any debate setting. S&G - Tie. Both had minor grammar mistakes, but it balanced out. Arguments - Tie. I have too much bias in favor of tacos to fairly assess the arguments. Hopefully someone with less bias will come along as award arguments to someone. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate.