Gogert777
birdlandmemories

Taking N,N DMT, 5MAO DMT, and 4Aco DMT all at once. After getting really high on reefer.

Gogert777

Gogert777

Pro

I am restarting my opening statement.
Pro is for doing all of the drugs listed in the topic.
Con is against doing the topic

Lets go
birdlandmemories

Con

Yeah dude. Let's go.
Gogert777

Pro

First of all, your picture is tripping me out.
o.k

DO YOU EVEN KNOW?!
Do you understand how unquestionably, horrifically insanely, mind jalapoling, and purely NUTS times infinity, your trip would be after this endeavor?

This act in the topic, I am now trade marking (On the spot) "Gogert's Heroic Dose"(Two sitters required)
First, be in a place you can lay down and relax, then smoke a large amount of any weed, preferably a cannabis with high THC.
Then after you are very very high (Giggling and short funny gigs is when you know XD), smoke the N,N DMT with a large hit and hold for 7 seconds.
(Brief hold time because if you do not hurry, you will be unable to get the other two DMT forms :[ )

Then release the smoke and have sitter #1 get your other GB that is already loaded with 5MEO DMT. After a large hit of that, hold in lungs for 7 seconds and release. Your doing gods work at this point, but you must go beyond and be strong; you have the human race behind you.

You got the 4Aco DMT there as well loaded. Get sitter #2 and If you were able have a large hit and hold for as long as you can, and make sure your sitters help you to breath again. After you have completed and overcame all three DMT gods, you must lay back in something comfortable. I like hammocks.
birdlandmemories

Con

birdlandmemories forfeited this round.
Posted by DemetriWhite 2 years ago
DemetriWhite
Hey, I know this was like 9 months ago but I just wanted to say that this combo is perfectly safe, I've actually done this exact thing except I found the addition of cannabis to be a pointless endeavour. Due to the nature of these substances one needs to be as conscious as possible as to not forget everything and that is difficult when clouded with cannabis (not against cannabis though), it's hard to remember things with just N,N-DMT alone. 4-Aco-DMT is my favorite research chemical by far due to its spiritual nature and its similarity to Psilocybin, it has very Mayan esque flowing 3D geometric overlays and interesting CEVs. Just love that one to death, started using it for insight at age 17. For comboing N,N-DMT with it I suggest blasting off at around the 2 hour mark for best effects. I also suggest you try doing N,N-DMT at the peak of a 3-4g dried psilocybin mushroom trip first since that seems to be easier to handle (at least for me). 4-Aco-DMT is really not extremely different from Psilocybin though, it just tends to make me feel a bit more like I'm dying and sometimes nauseous when i vape N,N-DMT on it. As for doing that along with 5-Meo-DMT (Meo not Mao - that would be monoamine oxidase) this is where things get hard to handle, I've tried it with regular N,N-DMT and it has the most absolutely strange effect, it's indescribable, the absolute apotheosis of idiosyncrasy. When these three are paired expect complete ego collapse and don't expect to remember the experience completely, it takes a lot of experience and lucid dreaming to get there. I suggest for this endeavour 10mg 5-Meo-DMT, 50mg 4-Aco-DMT (it is an easy psychedelic to handle, trust me, after I used it for a while I would do 100-200 mg comfortably every other month or so), and 30 mg N,N-DMT to get a solid dose of each. This is one of my favorite combos and I suggest once you've gotten some experience you give it a shot if you're shamanically inclined.
Posted by AlexanderOc 2 years ago
AlexanderOc
Do you even KNOW how fast you'd die after doing all of those at once? You'd probably trip for about 3 seconds.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
Gogert777
I'm an adult... wait.
BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha
Posted by ChosenWolff 2 years ago
ChosenWolff
Don't give this kid voting powers
Posted by cwt002 2 years ago
cwt002
Thanks for reading but I have no idea what the things mentioned are and not very interested in discussing this. Sorry and thanks for the invite but it is a topic of little interest.
Vote Placed by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
Gogert777birdlandmemoriesTied
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Gogert777birdlandmemoriesTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
Gogert777birdlandmemoriesTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Gogert777birdlandmemoriesTied
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Gogert777birdlandmemoriesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture