Clickdoor
Rokkie1000

Tarantula or Regular pet?

Clickdoor

Clickdoor

Pro

A Tarantula is the best Pet
Every kid should have a pet tarantula. Tarantulas would make a great pet (the dinner plate sized ones.) There are many different varieties of pets. Tarantulas are never picked out of the pet shop, that ends now, a pet shop is like tarantula prison because it is never picked. Tarantulas fall under the tropical pet group. I could go on and on about why I think we should have tarantulas would make a great pet but that"s boring, so before we do that let's talk about some unbiased facts. Tarantulas are considered by most people, freaky. The biggest way that it freaks most people out is that it has 8 legs. The reason they find this freaky is because they are so used to most animals they see having 4 arms and legs that it looks unnatural for something to have 2x as many limbs so they don"t know what to think of it. Well, now that you know you know some of the basic facts, lets get into a debate.

Got a pest problem? No problem. Why don"t you let the tarantula handle this one. One single payment and you will go from having tons of pests to no pests. This can go from anywhere to having bugs to even BIRDS! If your pet is a bird already don"t worry they can be trained. Could your pet catch a bird? Turn your pests into prey with the tarantula.

I know you might be convinced already but we still got a ways to go until you can buy your tarantula. There are many people who are scared of tarantulas so I"m going to write a bit about it. If you feel like a tarantula is going to bite, don"t. Tarantulas love humans and would never hurt a soul. I love how tarantulas never bite you (unlike my doggy who just lets a trapdoor spider run past it while my tarantula would catch it.)

Before I talk about debating, why would you not want a tarantula as a pet. I think I"m going to take a wild guess and that you particularly don"t like tarantulas. Why don"t you like them? Is it because of what they look like? Has anyone ever told you to not judge a book by the cover? Well if the reason is that I"ll have you know tarantulas are a non-aggressive animal. They love humans and do not bite at sight. The only way a tarantula would bite you is if you provoked it by doing something like petting it, hurting it, or anything that would make you look like you want to hurt it. I"m not trying to make you handle a tarantula. I"m saying as a guard pet.

As you can see my point makes sense now (I hope.) Tarantulas are a necessary pet and is a very strong want. It is a great help and pet to have around. If you don"t have a pet the tarantula would make a great pet, unlike the classic pet which doesn't let you do anything but feed and pet it. Now that you know more about the topic I"ll let you think about what is the more logical pet, tarantula, or classic pet.
Rokkie1000

Con

Taratula NOOOOOOO cause you know these pets could kill you unless u really do somethin well really well to get it to like u and regular pets they can normally be cuter and who doesn't like cute?
Posted by fasttrack 2 years ago
fasttrack
Wait, so is it just the first round and then voting??
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Cats > Tarantula
Posted by chloe-forever-2002 2 years ago
chloe-forever-2002
They totally freak me out!!!!
Posted by Skeletonman1999 2 years ago
Skeletonman1999
I love tarantulas'. It's just my parent don't. My mom would flip if I went out and bought a tarantula. But I'm for pro on this one.
Vote Placed by carriead20 2 years ago
carriead20
ClickdoorRokkie1000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con did not refute Pro's arguments at all therefore Pro earns arguments. S & G go to Pro as well because Con's S & G was terrible.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
ClickdoorRokkie1000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't refute Pro's points and he had horrible grammatical skills.
Vote Placed by fasttrack 2 years ago
fasttrack
ClickdoorRokkie1000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Ummm......the Con didn't really argue about it. They just said no with capLocks and a lot of O's. That is not considered debating and therefore I have to rule in favor of Pro even though I COMPLETELY disagree with his logic.