planetearth
prateekmeena

Taxes

planetearth

Pro

I am an average American and I pay the following taxes; Income Tax, Sales Tax, Cigarette Tax, Alcohol Tax, School Tax, Property Tax, Social Security, Medicare and Gasoline Taxes to name a few. I am a proud liberal. I want to know which one of these taxes have Republicans fought to lower? If none can someone list the taxes they fight to lower and how it benefits me?
prateekmeena

Con

For me i am an indian and in india also we have to pay so many taxes as you have listed but i don't think we are getting that much facilities as we all wanted . In india alsomany people have fought for removing these taxes sometimes peoples do strikes but it still made no impact on the companies and government so we also should boycaught these taxes.
planetearth

Pro

planetearth forfeited this round.
prateekmeena

Con

prateekmeena forfeited this round.
planetearth

Pro

planetearth forfeited this round.
prateekmeena

Con

prateekmeena forfeited this round.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
As a Republican, And an odd one. I think it is more important to focus on cuts to spending before we look at cuts to taxes.
Posted by Death23 1 year ago
Death23
When you debate you're supposed to take a position. You're not taking a position. You're just asking questions.