NKJVPosttribulationist
KingJokeAlot

Taxpayer funded abortions.

NKJVPosttribulationist has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

NKJVPosttribulationist

Con

I refuse to pay for something I don't want or believe in. Women should have to pay for their own abortion or have a baby.
KingJokeAlot

Pro

Hi, I am new here and I look forward to a productive exchange of ideas :)

The portion of our taxes that goes into healthcare is meant to help people prevent or treat things that are adverse for their health. Not wanting or believing in one of these things should not justify excluding that from what gets treated using tax money.

Pregnancy is a process that could have adverse effects on a woman's health. It puts women at a greater risk of medical complications and makes them unable to engage in many activities. Therefore, women should be able to terminate their pregnancy if they choose to no longer host another person in their body for sake of their health, and it is the kind of thing that tax money should be used for.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
https://medlineplus.gov...
Posted by Astartes 1 month ago
Astartes
Clarify. Are you saying that you refuse to pay federal authorities the money they are legally permitted to obtain in order to fund abortion clinics, or are you saying that you want to abolish this legislature so you don't have to?