Painiam
MinecraftSUCKS

Tea is better than Coffee

Painiam

Pro

There's different types of tea and they're all healthier than coffee. Coffee is nasty unless you add a lot of sugar or creamer while tea is naturally good and benefits the body with its antioxidants. Coffee is just loaded with caffeine and does more harm than good.
MinecraftSUCKS

Con

Coffee is a energizing good hot drink that everyone loves. Tea can also be harmful to you.
Painiam

Pro

In the 1920's, there was a grain based coffee substitute called Postum, which was marketed under many taglines, including "Lose Eyesight Through Coffee Drinking." Now, please keep in mind that these are the folks that thought smoking was good for you, and if even they knew that coffee is terrible for your health, then there must be something seriously wrong with it. We have yet to see the day when a substitute for tea is developed due to fear of harm to the health of anyone at all.
MinecraftSUCKS

Con

MinecraftSUCKS forfeited this round.
Painiam

Pro

Painiam forfeited this round.
MinecraftSUCKS

Con

MinecraftSUCKS forfeited this round.
Posted by lilimae.x 2 years ago
lilimae.x
They're both better in their own ways
Posted by holly92 2 years ago
holly92
I find this interesting yet both have a good argument. In my opinion alone, both are disgusting and require a lot of sugar. I am from the South and down here we make our tea super sweet, and yes it is unhealthy but if you want healthy drink water. I make my tea every night with a cup of sugar. Then in the morning i make my coffee with 3 teaspoons of sugar and creamer, the creamer isn't always necessary.