JBphilo
PorcupineSwagShow

Tea making. Milk should go in after and not before the tea.

JBphilo

JBphilo

Pro

A debate that needs resolving urgently or the tragic bad practice of tea making will continue, resulting in the suffering of the many who are unawares to their mistake! If the tea bag is in the milk before the water this cools the water to quickly which effects the brewing! Try the two, milk first always tastes disgusting! Jolly good, hope this is resolved soon. While I wait for a response I think I'll go and have a cup of tea. And yes I am British.
PorcupineSwagShow

Con

I like cookies.
JBphilo

Pro

Thanks for accepting my debate old chap. I hope your suffering from sub-standard tea has not been too arduous. Now, if we put the milk in first we are then committed to how our tea tastes. The brilliant thing about putting milk in last is that we can keep pouring until it seems the right colour. Unless we have the superhuman ability of knowing exactly how much milk is needed to make the perfect cuppa then we will probably have the task of re-opening the milk bottle and pouring in some more milk or be upset when you find you had already put too much in and there is no way back. I too am a fan of the cookie, or as we say in Britain, 'biscuit'.
PorcupineSwagShow

Con

PorcupineSwagShow forfeited this round.
JBphilo

Pro

I assume my opponent has come round to the idea that tea is best made milk last. Good luck and more importantly good tea in the future!
PorcupineSwagShow

Con

PorcupineSwagShow forfeited this round.
Posted by bossyburrito 2 years ago
bossyburrito
Putting anything in tea is disgusting. I don't know how you people do it. You corrupt the integrity of the tea, akin to how Barack Hussein Obama corrupts the integrity of the United States of America.
Posted by mentalist 2 years ago
mentalist
hilarious...lol
Posted by Envisage 2 years ago
Envisage
This is the single mos reimport ant debate on DDO at the moment.

Too often have I been to cafes and they had screwed up the making of my tea. Too long this has continued,,,
Vote Placed by Skepsikyma 2 years ago
Skepsikyma
JBphiloPorcupineSwagShowTied
Reasons for voting decision: I would agree that this is a topic of critical importance, though I did nearly faint at pro's mention of a tea BAG. Surely you must be joking? The tea must be steeped in a separate pot, then added to the cup. But I digress. Pro chose the only stance which ought to be acceptable to civilized society, and defended it admirably. The tried and true prior milk addition argument pertaining to the determination of milk-tea ratio by color is a timeless standard which went uncontested (as if a contest could be made!) I can see why Con fled whimpering with his tail planted firmly between his legs at such a daunting sight. Pro for arguments, conduct for full forfeiture.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
JBphiloPorcupineSwagShowTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made some kind of argument whilst Con didn't, so arguments to Pro. Conduct to Pro for Con's round forfeits.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
JBphiloPorcupineSwagShowTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture