nothing6
squonk

Teacher of High School students give too much homework

squonk

nothing6

Con

Teacher of High School give out too much homework and sometime they give you project at the same time as the other class and expect you to turn it in at the same time as that class with little time.
squonk

Pro

Stop f***ing around on debate.org and do your f***ing homework.
nothing6

Con

I am doing my homework because I have to do a project on how many people agree that the teacher of high school give student too much homework and how many disagree. I have to say as time pass our work increase that I can't keep up with all my classes and my grade which is A+ went down to B+.
squonk

Pro

Different teachers in different schools give different amounts of homework to different students. It's relative.

I have no idea how much homework you have. Even if I did know, I still would be in no position to make a general statement like "the teacher of high school give student too much homework."

Maybe you should ask kids in YOUR school what they think about YOUR school.
nothing6

Con

That will be easy if I ask but I am not good with people and also I wanted to see how other high school students will respond to this debate.
squonk

Pro

High school kids don't have anything else to do. Load them up with homework, I say.
Posted by moshek 1 year ago
moshek
i understand that! my issue is when semester tests came around all 7 of my classes handed out 50-60 questioned packets to study with, three days before the tests, and these teachers even laughed at us at how much we had to do, in such little time. and my English teacher has recently thought it a good idea to give us a project worth 50% of our grade, we had to make a music video with an app we never heard of before, in a week, she had to extend it to past thanks giving break though, and in the end i got a good grade, but it pissed me off that the "favorites" of the class got to use an app that was way better, and all they did in there video was dance around.... and my biology teacher has us do labs, regular class work and write essays on the side all semester i never did 1 single essay, cause i thought it was a waste of time.
Posted by nothing6 1 year ago
nothing6
I forgot to write down that according to Researchers 70 percent of students said they were "often or always stressed over school work," with 56 percent listing homework as a primary stressed. Less than 1 percent of the students said homework was not a stressed during the debate and I appreciate if you guys are honestly saying about the homework that we got in school.
Posted by EXOPrimal 1 year ago
EXOPrimal
I would accept this but i'm almost positive that instigator will abandon
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
You picked the wrong side but I will accept if you want me to be con for this.
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 1 year ago
RyuuKyuzo
nothing6squonkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro rightfully pointed out that Con cannot make a general statement out of his own personal experience, but he also needlessly swore and was otherwise rude in the debate, so he forfeits the conduct point.