saboosa
Aerogant

Teachers should be able to hug their students

saboosa

saboosa

Pro

Hello! Thanks for accepting my debate! I am arguing in the favor of having hugs a normal part of society. First round is for acceptance, good luck!
Aerogant

Con

Hugging, itself, is over-rated. I love my parents more than those that hug their parents every day (because they never thought enough into what they are doing to stop it, which causes them do it more systematically rather than empathetically), while I do not hug them nearly as much. But when I do, it matters. Allowing strangers to hug your children in this world of crazy people, just makes it easier for lunatics to get to our children. Instead of being an idiot and worrying about the small trivial things in life - why don't you actually start waking up to the massive issues of this world that are far more important than your love - that is the very reason why your love will only cause more destruction than you really intended it to? Hugging students will mean either of the two things 1) the teacher is hugging everyone, just to hug them, which defeats the purpose of love or 2) the teacher picks who they want to hug, which again, defeats your annoying one-dimensional emotional trite.
saboosa

Pro

If you read carefully you would have seen that the first round was for acceptance. And now you have a edge in the debate.

Here are my rebutals 1) teachers should hug everyone! Everyone needs a hug weighed they realize it or not. 2) and if a child was crying then you wouldn't hug them first?

Hugging is harmless period. It shows affection toward people and we all need then whither we accept them or not. Some children don't get enough hugs from family and friends, so to hug their teacher would mean the world to them. It's not choosing favorites, it's not harmful at all! And if you are afraid of having one student hugged more than the other, then the teacher can create a system! 1 hug for everyone when you walk in. It's a simple process and I don't know why people are so resistant about it.
Aerogant

Con

Tell me, why is the first round for "acceptance", when I just hit a button that says "Accept" right before it? Please give me one logical reason why I shouldn't just shrug my shoulders to this idiocy. Then tell me why there is an "edge" to any discussion - this isn't a game, you fool; this is life. When you discuss with me, you will treat these ideas and discussions like everyone's life depended on it, not like you sit at your house with the A/C on clicking and clacking at your little keyboard you take for granted, got it?

1) Nobody needs a hug - thus why wisdom exists. Every wise man will tell you that they are the way they are because they were always alone and accepted their isolation.

2) Why does it have to be a hug? Can I not rest my hand on their shoulder? Can I not run my hand through their hair? Can I not take their hand and use it to point at the sky so they can understand that what they are feeling is normal and that there are people out there that experience far more pain than they do, that accepting this pain is a way of life? Mhmm? No? It's just the small little hug? And you wonder why you raise ignorant children that don't know how to face this treacherous society? You don't even realize what you're doing - unbelievable.

I rarely get hugs - I am the most loving person you'll ever come across, in that I love like the Universe - you do good, I will reward you; you do bad, I will let you know by scolding you with consequences and the truth with thorns. Pain is life - life is strife. You don't understand this world... Life is both creative and destructive - the whole "hugs for everyone" is some watered down sense of expression that's just annoying and over-rated. Want to show you love someone? Tell them what they don't want to hear. Deal with the parts of them that they hide. Stop treating them like princes and princesses, when they are rotten eggs on the inside with an exceedingly rotten brain that cannot stand your affection drowning it in non-intellectual stimuli.
saboosa

Pro

You are being very rude and disrespectful to me in your first paragraph.

Rebuttals:
1. That is not a good argument. Hugs release Oxycontin that instantly heals the person. It shows security and warmth and helps people feel better. So to say that "Nobody needs a hug," is totally nonsense.
2. Why does it have to be something else? Hugs, once again, release Oxycontin that instantly makes the person feel better. "A pat on the back," or, "running hand through hair," does NOT release Oxycontin and therefore, hugs make the most effective type of affection.

Conclusion:
Every piece of information I gave sums up my argument for teachers hugging students. My opponent has been rude to me and has not valid points. Therefore, I have explained that teachers should be able to hug students.

Don't bring this debate into your social life please, you are getting off topic. The argument is if teachers should hug students or not. Not that you "are the most loving person you will ever run into" That statement is very difficult to believe considering you called me a "fool" and were being rude to me in your first paragraph.

Resources:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com...
Aerogant

Con

1. It's like sex. People say sex releases chemicals that prevent cancer - no, it's when we want sex; it's when it makes us happy, that causes these chemicals to surface. In the end, it's not sex - it's happiness. Hugs bring happiness - it's not hugs. People don't need hugs; don't distort the argument with your weak analysis.

2. You need to learn how to analyze properly because your analysis is equivalent to an old xerox machine.

Conclusion: You don't know what you're talking about because you use emotion instead of genuine evidence to support your idealism with.

Other Conclusion: telling me I can't talk about my life, while you wank off hugs and take misinformation to support your wankology and then taking that wankology solely because you personally want to implement it into society while completely oblivious to the juxtaposition of the Universe. That doesn't make you a hypocrite?
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
You say you are winning, after you just called someone "that guy" when they disagreed with you, as to say that you're just afraid of losing so you pretend you're winning. That makes you a coward.
Posted by saboosa 2 years ago
saboosa
Im done talking to you, you are hopeless and you are only arguing because i am winning.... so you can have the last word because i know you want it sooo much as we all can see, good day :)
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
No, I'm being a human being that's speaking the truth and being honest with you, while you want hugs, but turn around and attack someone that cares more about this world than you do, hence why their brain isn't fixated on "hugs", but issues beyond your 12 year old experience. You should not here debating for hugs, when there are people on here like me that do not treat this place we live in like it's some sort of wonderland - this Universe is treacherous and deceitful, learn your place, instead of trying to condescend those who are beyond your knowledge and experience.
Posted by saboosa 2 years ago
saboosa
im 12 years old.... and your acting like a jerk
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
You're deflecting what I say, because you can't accept the truth. That's called bad parenting. You're a terrible parent that says "hugs for everyone", but when you're slightly challenged, you reduce yourself to petty judgement and hypocrisy. That's the lowest form of living.
Posted by saboosa 2 years ago
saboosa
your acting really immature for your age
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
He is that guy, what's wrong with that? It's debatable, but he can't debate against you without being "that guy". See? You're hypocrite - I knew it before you even responded with your happy-go-lucky psychopathy.
Posted by saboosa 2 years ago
saboosa
dont be that guy, its a debatable topic
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
Saboosa has returned to talk about hugging teachers? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Why am I sick? Please tell me.
Vote Placed by YoungLawyer 2 years ago
YoungLawyer
saboosaAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: I hug my teacher on the time. I waas once feeling down and I got a hug. I did something great, I got a hug. Hug is not bad as long as the huggers do not turn it into something.
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
saboosaAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con did not follow the rules set forth for Acceptance in Round 1. Despite his personal beliefs on what Round 1 is meant for is regardless. Pro stated a rule for accepting this debate, Con ignored it. Con was very rude, and unnecessarily so. Con also made no arguments refuting Hugs releasing chemicals. By comparing sex to hugs for their chemical release in the body, Con actually supported Pro's argument.
Vote Placed by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
saboosaAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con said that hugs are like sex?