Iris10120
Brennan-Huff

Teal is the best color in existence!

Started: 12/18/2013 Category: Funny

Iris10120

Pro

Teal is the most appealing color in our existence. It goes with every color and it is beautiful. If I could only see a certain color for the rest of my life, I would see teal (if I had a choice in the matter of course). It's a gender neutral color so bot men ad women can wear it without looking "gay" or "too out-there". It can be used on any occasion, even on (wedding dresses) and look awesome. I absolutely love the color teal and I believe that there is no better color in our color wheel.
Brennan-Huff

Con

I thought this would be a good first debate as it is simple and I can get a feel for the layout. Anyways.

My opponent claims that teal is the most appealing color, that it goes with every color and is beautiful.

Blue is the most popular color, teal does not in fact go with barf green, and beautiful is a matter of opinion. Blue or plain old white are far more appealing to both genders and can also be used on any occasion.

I also enjoy teal, good day.

(Also 3 rounds???)
Iris10120

Pro

Iris10120 forfeited this round.
Brennan-Huff

Con

Good day.
Iris10120

Pro

Iris10120 forfeited this round.
Brennan-Huff

Con

Brennan-Huff forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
I'm glad you like teal, however all you have is statements of how much you love it; not a comparative argument to weight it against other colors.