Multi_Pyrocytophage
RyozoTabikashi

Team War - Open Prairie and Ocean

Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

The First Round is for acceptance only. I challenge RyozoTabikashi as part of his personal request to debate me in Team War.

Nonetheless, here are the rules for the debate:

This battle takes place in a cube with length, width, and height of ten miles. Half of the cube is the prairie, an open field of low grass with several trees, and the other half consists of a sea/ocean that is 100 miles deep, with its surface at the floor of the cube and the bottom of this ocean 100 miles below the floor of the cube. The distance between the surface and the bottom of the ocean is 100 miles, in all locations of the surface of the ocean.

Both sides start out at the middle of the cube 1 mile away from each other. Team Pro will be at the shore of the ocean while Team Con will be 1 mile away in the direction away from the ocean. Both sides will be aware that their opponents are one mile away from each other.

Rules:

1. Each side must pick four characters for the debate.

2. Each side can not pick characters that are way too godly and can not be beaten
Ex. Arceus, Ten Tails.

3. One side wins when all of the other's team members are dead, continually unconscious, or essentially unusable.

4. In the first round, Pro reveals two of his/her team members, and Con reveals all four members. Pro reveals his remaining two members in Round 2. This is so that Con does not make a team that is a complete counter to Pro's team, and also so that Pro does not get first dibs on characters Con may have wanted.

5. Characters that step out or forced out of the cube are automatically rendered defeated, with the exception of below the ocean's surface.

6. For this debate, characters will be unaware of their opponents' abilities, until seen in battle or told by another member of the same team who has witnessed it, regardless if they know each other or not. For example, Mario on my team would not be familiar with Luigi's abilities on Con's team, and vice versa.

7. Each side can't use the same character. For example, me and my opponent can not both have Mario on our team.

8. All members are strictly loyal to the facilitator. The facilitators are the debaters Pro and Con, and explain what the team will do. This allows characters to act alien to their persona. However, team members can still be subject to their own opinions and emotions.

9. The characters used in this debate MUST be real characters. The making up of characters for this debate is not allowed.

10. If all the characters of one team cannot be defeated, the team with the most undefeated members left wins the 3 argument points.

Please, no semantics or trolling.

Alright, I guess that's that with the rules. Here are my two characters:

Tobi:

Tobi is the leader and true master of Akatsuki, and a master of Space-Time ninjutsu.
http://naruto.wikia.com...

Sonic:

The world's esteemed and fastest hedgehog, he is arrogant and can be cocky.
http://sonic.wikia.com...

I look forward to a good and fun debate.
RyozoTabikashi

Con

I accept your challenge and hope this is entertaining.
My characters are as follows:

kakashi hatake
since i cant get minato or madara uchiha, i choose him. He is known as copy ninja kakashi, he who copied one thousand moves.

Jean grey
a telekinetic and telepath of unrivaled power. Has the pheonix. Not to godlike. Has been beaten. Can also fly.

Thor, demigod of aasgard. can control storms and lighting. has been beaten also by hulk and iron man. Can fly.

percy jackson. demigod, son of poseidon. has invincibility due to river styx.

Post links when i get to a computer in the comment section. If you know about them then lets begin. If i cant use one let me know.
Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate.

Here are my last two characters:

Professor X

Leader of the X-men, Professor X (referred to as Xavier) is a master of pyschokinesis, and can be beaten, according to the Xavier Protocols.

Onoki

The Tsuchikage, and an old man, he is skilled in fighting despite his old age and is 1 of 2 people in the world to use Dust Release.
http://naruto.wikia.com...;

With that, let the battle begin!

First off, Onoki uses his Flight Technique to allow everybody to fly. Professor X perceives the thoughts of all of Team Con, allowing him to pinpoint their location. Everybody flies up and towards Team Con, 1 mile away. Everyone grabs on to Tobi, and Tobi makes them all intangible. Team Con could either be preparing to attack after Jean Grey detects Team Pro, advance in, or flee.

When Team Pro spots Team Con on the ground, Professor X uses his telekinetic powers to take control of Jean Grey's mind. As his psychic powers are superior, X will be able to block out Jean Grey's power, and then momentarily stun her. Tobi, now with the Rinnegan, uses Almighty Pull to pull Jean Grey next to him. Tobi injects his Nano Sized Venomous insects onto Jean Grey, and lets her fall and die.

Now, is Team Con going to stand around and helplessly do nothing? I don't think so, and Con would agree with me. First, Sonic will go on the ground when Team Pro first approaches Team Con. Sonic will target Kakashi, and use his superior speed to spin around Kakashi and deal quick kicks that hurt Kakashi. Sonic is under the Ultra-Light Weight Rock technique, and is thus even faster. Kakashi can't counter at all or use Kamui to get Sonic, as Kakashi has to aim, and Sonic will keep doing this until Kakashi is knocked out. What about Thor and Percy Jackson?

There is no water around for Percy to effectively do anything. He could summon water from the ocean a half-mile away or so, but wouldn't be able to reach it fast enough to save Jean Grey or Kakashi, let alone hit Kakashi. Percy will not be able to help here. In addition, Thor could use lightning on Sonic, but could not hit Sonic directly due to his speed, and might even accidentally hit Kakshi. Thor could aim his lightning at Tobi, Professor X, or Onoki, but it would pass right through them due to the intangibility.

At the end of this confrontation, Kakashi will be KO'd but not dead, and Jean Grey will be effectively put down with the venomous insects. As a last measure, Onoki uses his Dust Release to crush Kakashi to a size of the atom, and could do the same to Jean Grey.

Team Pro continues to fly away from the direction of the ocean and away from Team Con. What Team Con will do at this point I am not sure, and I will allow Con to elaborate in the next round. Anyways, when Team Pro is far enough, they go on the ground. Onoki uses Earth Release: Mobile Core to drop the ground surrounding Team Pro, and the team rests quickly. After about 5 minutes, Onoki uses Earth Release: Mobile Core to reraise the ground again. Onoki uses the Flight Technique and makes everyone light again. Everyone grabs on to Sonic, and Sonic will have no trouble as they are all floaty, and Sonic runs about 3 miles further away, and Team Pro is now 1 mile away from the edge of the cube.

Onoki uses his Earth Release: Mobile Core to create a large trench where Team Pro can hide. Team Pro takes another quick 5 minute rest. Professor X stays behind. Tobi, as he could always teleport to Team Con easily as he can determine their location, perceives the location of Team Con. Onoki uses the light-weight technique, and Onoki and Tobi grab on to Sonic and Sonic runs, while Tobi makes the team intangible. Sonic rushes towards Percy, and Thor can no way get Sonic in the split second he does this. Onoki touches Percy to make him light, and Then Tobi grabs Percy and then Team Pro drags Percy back to the hideout. Thor is completely powerless, as Sonic will get Percy so fast he won't have time to react, and if he does hit them, it will completely pass through due to intangibility.

Sonic runs 1 mile away from Thor, who cannot hope to keep up with the team. Tobi and Onoki, while grabbing on to Sonic, keep Percy in check during this time. When Thor is far enough away and can't see anything, Tobi uses the Rinnegan power to read one's mind by simply placing your hand on their head. Tobi reads through Percy's thoughts, and figures out more of Thor's power that Thor told Percy of at the beginning of the battle. Percy drops dead as this Rinnegan technique kills the user. If Percy somehow does not die, Tobi will know Percy's weakness, the part of his back, directly opposite to his belly button. Tobi can stab Percy there with a kunai and let him die. Onoki uses his Dust Release to pulverize Percy as a finisher. Now, Thor does not stand a chance against Team Pro.

Tobi teleports Sonic, Onoki, dead Percy, and himself back to the Mobile Core hideout. Professor X is now fully rested after a nice little nap. Tobi discusses what he learned about Thor. Meanwhile, Onoki uses his Earth Release to trap Percy in some rock, and uses Ultra Heavy Weight Rock Technique to make this rock durable, to keep Percy's corpse there. Nonetheless, Tobi easily pinpoints Thor's location and teleports the team there. Thor will be taken aback, not suspecting a sudden teleportation.

In the end, Thor won't stand a chance. All of Team Pro already knows about Thor's abilities, allowing Team Pro to easily counter Thor. Xavier uses telekinesis to induce pain on Thor, reducing his battle ability. Thor will drop down on his knees in pain. Tobi walks up to Thor, and then sucks him into the pocket dimension in his eye. Technically, he is now outside the cube and will thus lose. If Con will not allow this, then Onoki uses his Dust release to pulverize Thor, thus killing him.

Then, Team Pro is the winner. I will allow Con to rebut in the next round, and then I can adjust my battle plan.

Sorry, but for some reason my iPod will not allow me to post the source websites on here. I'm afraid I'll have to do it next round.

Well anyways, this should be a good battle. I hand over the next round to Con.
RyozoTabikashi

Con

First i want to point out three things. Tobi cant make others intangible, he has no nano sized poisonous bugs, and he is tangible when he attacks. To support my bug statement i quote my source, Tobi intercepted Danzō while he was fleeing the Summit. Danzō has his bodyguards, Fū and Torune, fight Tobi while he prepared himself. Although forced to remove his arm during the battle because of Torune's nano-sized, venomous insects. Now onto the battle. You start at the lake, very well.Well team con will immediately ask jean grey about the whereabouts of team pro. When she tells them how far away they are team pro will prepare for battle not knowing any of their moves or fighting styles. Thor and jean grey will fly up high to scout for the enemies approach, jean telepathically and thor with his eyes. Upon senseing professor x, jean will attack and win against him, as she has the phoenix to help her. Thor would go straight for onokie, to take him out immediately. Kakashi never runs into battle perfering to use cloNes to learn his opponents battle strategies, because of the sharingan. So sonic would be fighting clones before getting hit by the lighting blade, because no matter how fast you are, you cant see every counter strike. As all of this is going on, percy jackson is bringing water to the battle. So onokie, professor x, and sonic is down, leaving tobi. With four on one, he will lose. My source also says A key element in Tobi's fighting style is his constant use of third parties to battle in his stead, as shown in his use of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path and his Six Paths of Pain on various battles. So it is not likely he will attack head no. Saying this as he is standing there directing third parties, he will be fairly taken. Plus if he attacks, we can still hit him, letting us lose only one team member.http://naruto.wikia.com...
Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

I thank my opponent for presenting a well-thought out case, and apologize for posting my arguments somewhat late. Nonetheless, onto the debate.

Of the the three things Con points out, the first is invalid. Tobi can make other things intangible by touching them, according to this source (1). The 2nd statement is indeed true, and this was my own error. Nonetheless, I will drop this point as it is not too important, as I will demonstrate later. The third statement is also true, but I do not see how it refutes my point. I never mentioned Tobi directly attacking anybody, except when stabbing a vulnerable Percy Jackson.

Now then, onto the battle.

Con states that Jean Grey (J.G for short) will disclose the locations of Team Pro to Team Con. Nonetheless, Xavier can easily do the same thing, as both sides approach each other. Now that I know what Team Con is doing, this shouldn't be difficult. As stated before, Onoki uses his Ultra-Light Weight Rock Technique to allow everybody to fly, and Tobi grabs everyone while flying to make an intangible flying squad. Sonic, on the other hand, knowing that 2 opponents are on the ground, will run towards them, knowing their location from Xavier (referred to as X for short). It should be noted that Sonic will reach Kakashi and Percy only seconds after the match begins due to his speed.

Sonic will be charging in at Percy and Kakashi. Meanwhile, Team Aerial Pro and Team Aerial Con will be headed towards each other. It should be noted that Sonic is even faster now that he's lighter due to Onoki. Now then, Sonic will deduce who to attack. Percy will not be doing anything, as he is summoning water a half-mile away, and Kakashi will likely be doing something. Sonic, with this reasoning, will pick Percy. Kakashi had no time to hide his clones, since Sonic arrived really quick, and Kakashi has no place to hide them. Nonetheless, Sonic continues his quick barrage of attacks on Percy and Kakashi. Kakashi can't keep up at all, even with the power of the Sharingan due to Sonic's extreme speed. Since Kakashi has no clones, Con's points about the Lightning Blade is refuted. Percy cannot summon water when he is getting kicked around, just like Kakashi is.

Eventually, Thor and J.G will encounter Xavier, Onoki, and Tobi in the air. Now, let the air battle begin! Con says J.G will use her telekinetic skills to attack X and win with the power of the Phoenix. I am not sure if J.G's use of the Phoenix will help her overcome X's better telekinetic skill, but nonetheless, the 2 will be enganged in a mind control battle. Onoki, upon seeing the 2 put in alot of effort without doing anything physical, could assume a mind battle is going on, as Onoki knows X has mind powers. Onoki will use this moment while J.G is busy to hit her with Dust Release. Once stuck in the Dust Box, Onoki will crush J.G to the size of an atom, rendering her defeated. What about Thor?

He is completely powerless to help at all, as all of Team Pro minus Sonic is intangible. Thor will miss at least once, as he will be unaware of this intangibility. Now, J.G is defeated and out of the match, and Thor is outmatched in the air. X will use his telekinesis to make Thor feel excruciating pain, while Tobi sucks Thor into his pocket dimension. Thor will be unable to do anything in that pocket dimension, rendering him defeated.

The rest of Team Pro will join up with Sonic, who is still pummeling Kakashi and Percy. Team Pro lands and splits up. Sonic and Onoki agree to take on Kakashi, whilst X and Tobi take on Percy. These matchups will be concurrent. Again, there is no guarantee these matchups will happen, but this is what I order Team Pro to do.

Sonic continues to spin around Kakashi and kick him, leaving Kakashi weak, whilst Onoki prepares his Conical Dust Release, much more powerful than the Cube version (2).

X instills mental pain in Percy, stopping him from doing anything. Tobi walks up to him and sucks him into his pocket dimension. Percy is out of the match.

Now, with Onoki with Conical Dust Release in hand, the battle is almost over. All of Team Pro flies up as Onoki's Ultra-Light Weight Rock technique still works. Onoki fires the Dus Release at a dazed Kakashi, who will be killed as he is crushed to an atom. With that, Team Pro will still win.

This battle plan is improvised after I know for sure that Con will engage Team Pro in the air, as stated by Con. Nonetheless, this debate is getting good!

1. http://naruto.wikia.com...
2. http://naruto.wikia.com...

RyozoTabikashi

Con

RyozoTabikashi forfeited this round.
Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

I

extend

all

arguments.
RyozoTabikashi

Con

RyozoTabikashi forfeited this round.
Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

No.... Why must my opponents keep forfeiting.....
RyozoTabikashi

Con

RyozoTabikashi forfeited this round.
Posted by RyozoTabikashi 4 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
so srry man. got tied up with graduation and moving im back now tho
Posted by Multi_Pyrocytophage 4 years ago
Multi_Pyrocytophage
That's probably a good idea. I don't think anybody should stop doing a debate just because they lose interest, and if they do, I personally think they deserve to lose anyways. I would hope people aren't doing this as a trend to get tied debates, but it is possible. Indeed, I plan to make a rule as you suggested.
Posted by ChaoticPeace 4 years ago
ChaoticPeace
Why don't you check with your opponents if they will do the debate or not? Maybe they lose interest in so they stop doing it. Then again, they could have some things going on or they could just be doing this as a trend for you since I saw that most of your debates are FF's. If that is the case, write in the rules that if they FF even one round, they will FF the entire debates with you so they might be as inclined as to FF any rounds.
Multi_Pyrocytophage
Ah. I'll take the tie and this free debate, hopefully for the last time. I really wasn't expecting Ryozo to forfeit this time.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 4 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Losing adds to your percentage, because the more debates you do the higher your percentage is; however, you can only lose so many debates before it starts to negatively affects your percentile more and more. You have to have some wins as well to counteract the losses. For example, if a person has 50 wins and 50 losses, their percentile is going to be high (in the 90s), but if a person were to have 100 losses, their percentile would be lower.

Ties mean that neither side wins or loses, but it does help with percentile.
Posted by ChaoticPeace 4 years ago
ChaoticPeace
I was told by Innomen that they factor into debates. He says that every debate is factored in. thinking about this like a point system, wins are worth more points and your opponent loses them, if it's a tie, you both receive points, if it's a loss, your opponent receives points and you lose them. In DDO, losing still gets you a few points. This is what I was told.
Multi_Pyrocytophage
I was pretty sure that ties just don't factor in at all?
Posted by ChaoticPeace 4 years ago
ChaoticPeace
I meant pretty instead of prett
Posted by ChaoticPeace 4 years ago
ChaoticPeace
Don't ties count as wins for both sides? So if you win, it is factored as a win, if you tie its factored as a in for boths sides, and a loss is prett obvious right?
Posted by PeacefulChaos 4 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Nope
Vote Placed by PeacefulChaos 4 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Multi_PyrocytophageRyozoTabikashiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Regardless of whether he wants to win or not, Pro should not lose this debate. He has performed excellently whereas Con simply forfeited; thus, Pro should (at the very least) tie with Con.
Vote Placed by renji_abarai 4 years ago
renji_abarai
Multi_PyrocytophageRyozoTabikashiTied
Reasons for voting decision: I must say, even though all rules apply to giving Pro points for Con's FF debates, Pro has expressed his dislike for unwated debates so I am voting for Con. I am doing this because Pro does not want anymore free wins and I have a feeling somepeople are doing by looking at his past debates. This is becomeing some what of a trend for Pro to be involved in these kind of debates and 9 in a row isnt normal. As a reminder, I am only voting for con because Pro doesnt want anymore free wins.