Narviyo_Aviro
Bayron

Technology has taken the position of PARENTS

Bayron
Started: 10/23/2015 Category: Technology

Narviyo_Aviro

Con

Hello , friends .
Before commencement , I would like to define the key words of the topics.
1.TECHNOLOGY:
It means those instruments which are directly or indirectly computing-based . For example , I can talk about computer , internet , digital machines like : television , mobile phone , video games , etc
2.PARENTS :
It"s simple . I"m talking about fathers and mothers who show us the light of the world , take care of us and fill all necessities of us
3.THE POSITION OF PARENTS :
This segment is a bit complicated . Our parents do so many things for us . Such as : taking care of us , fill our all necessities , etc . So , if anything is placed in lieu of parents and that thing does everything which parents do , it"ll be said that that thing has taken the position of parents .
*Here it should be cleared that , parents usually do no harm to us .
So , if the proposition wants to prove this topic"s sustainability , he has to show three things :
1.How technology fills our all necessities
2.How technology does everything which a parents do
3.How technology has no harmness
BURDEN OF PROOF :
The proposition must prove that technology does no harm to us , it fills all necessities , it does everything that a parents do . Because , to take the position of parents , technology has to have those characteristics stated above. If the proposition is able to show how technology has those three characteristics , the topis will be proved as a sustainable one "..
Now , the burning question is : How does technology take the position of parents ?? Let's wait for the proposition's speech .
But I think , technology can NEVER , EEEEEEEEEVER take the position of PARENTS .
Bayron

Pro

[]
At first,I'd like to say that I'm agree with your defination.But still,some things are remaining in shadow .So,I'd like to bring them in light.

DEFINATI0N:
PARENTS:I agree with your defination.
TECHN0L0GY:I agree,but I'd like note that you said that it have to computer based.Well,not only computer or internet,every electrical device is computing based.
HAS TAKEN THE PLACE:well,I agree.

SPECIAL FACT
'TAKEN':Well,we can see that a word of past tense has been used.Which means there is a fact that it will a comparision of past and future.

TIME FRAME:
Well,because it will be a comparision,it needs a time frame.Well,in this fact,the comparision will be between ;
1950-1960 and todays age,2015.
Which means the stand is comparision of 1950 to 1960 and 2015 and the comparision will be the fact of:the things which was done before and now it is being done by technology.

Well,before going to other segments,I'd like to note that technology can't do things by it self,it is done by the user.So it is depending on user.The thing I'll have to prove is that the things which was done by the parents by theirselve,now they do it by technology,and also it is nothing to be proved that technology need to be used all over the world.Even if in some place it'd been used,it'll be considered as it has taken the place of parents.

CR0SS FIRE AGAINST BURDEN TO PR0OVE:

TECH FILLS OUR NECESSITY:talking about it later.
DOES THINGS WHICH WAS DONE BY PARENTS:well,yes,the parents now do use technology which they didn't use in past.
HARMLESS:well,nothing is harmless,not even angles.and,even we face problems sometime for parents unawareness.From that base,Technologies harm depends on its user.

THE THINGS WHICH WAS D0NE BY PARENTS IN PAST BUT N0Y IT'S D0NE BY TECH: : :
1>GENUINE BIRTH:Well now,science has invented test tube formula.through this tech can give birth as well
2>PAIN :before,the mothers had to have so much pain for giving birth.But now,scizor technique and suction cup tech has removed that problem.
3>MEDICAL:in the past,if disease harmed the child,the parents used to give treatment by theirselves.But now,they don't do it and instead of that,they use medical tech to remove these provlems.
4>BREASTFEEDING :in past,the mother generally used to give her child stright breast feed.but,now,we see the mothers to feed artificial powder milk which is nothing but a output of technology.

Well,for this time,that's all.WAITING TO BE GET RUSHED BY AWES0ME HILARI0US SPEECH
Narviyo_Aviro

Con

Narviyo_Aviro forfeited this round.
Bayron

Pro

You,fofaithed? ? ? ?
Rediculous!
Well,I don't like to take advantage for rushing over a kid.SO,LET'S DECIDE IT IN THE 3RD R0UND,I'M WAITING!
Narviyo_Aviro

Con

Narviyo_Aviro forfeited this round.
Bayron

Pro

Well,looks like the con is seeing no way to counter,that's why he forfaithed two round in a row. . . . . .well,nothing to say more. . . . . . .but,at the last ,I wanna say some final things,dear con,you should not try to trap anyone.
Because,truely to say,why should only the tech,if you put the whole world into one side and the parents on other,it won't be possible to take the place of the parents. . . . . . . .I just carried out the debate because I don't like to challange anyone . . . .But I also admire it that nothing can take the place of parents ever . . . . . .But ,atlast,I think that the voters will show the ans who deserves to win this debate.
THAT'S ALL,THANK Y0U EVERYB0DY.
Posted by Bayron 1 year ago
Bayron
Sure,I'm ready whenever wish ,pal!
Posted by Narviyo_Aviro 1 year ago
Narviyo_Aviro
My illness made me lose the debate . . . . . But , I'll do this debate again . . . . . Anytime
Posted by Sadat_Hossain 1 year ago
Sadat_Hossain
To say the truth, Con was promising at the beginning, but later did not carry out. So, it should go to Pro........................
Posted by Narviyo_Aviro 1 year ago
Narviyo_Aviro
Mr pro , you are so lucky because I am so much ill . . . But , 3rd round will be the final destruction . . . . .
Posted by Narviyo_Aviro 1 year ago
Narviyo_Aviro
Mr. Pro , don't forget that you delivered your speech after two days and 20h . . . . . So , it's been proved who is the so called 'dhila munshi' . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted by Bayron 1 year ago
Bayron
Well,you kn0w about BTP,I do and my con do.But some might not.In that case they might think that I just avoided it.That's why I said 'CR0SSFIRE'! ! !
Posted by Bayron 1 year ago
Bayron
Listen pal,no body can talk about future.Who knows if it is not the last of planet earth . . . . . .No0ne. . . . . .So,it is only about past and present.
Posted by Sadat_Hossain 1 year ago
Sadat_Hossain
"past and future", but later the comparison was between past & present!!!
Posted by Sadat_Hossain 1 year ago
Sadat_Hossain
Seems that pro has little knowledge about pro and con. He is pro, that is proposition, but he is urging the proposition to prove the BOPs!!!!!! Maybe, everybody pro here........................
Posted by Sadat_Hossain 1 year ago
Sadat_Hossain
Seems that nobody is at upperhand here!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me enjoy, these modernists' technological knowledge!!!!
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Narviyo_AviroBayronTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture