Mohitaxoxo
lord_megatron

Technology is good or bad???

Mohitaxoxo
Started: 4/5/2015 Category: Technology

Mohitaxoxo

Pro

Technology is the best thing that could ever happen to our earth... With the help of technology we all have gone so far in our lives... for each and every thing today technology is needed... from home to the job we all are surrounded by gadgets, technology...
lord_megatron

Con

Technology is really good but it has its side effects. For every gadget there is a pro and con. Eyesight and pollution are common cons of technology, and lets not forget the technological enhancement of weapons have led to mass losses of life.
Mohitaxoxo

Pro

yeah u are right... but the lives saved by technology are more as compared to the lives lost... u can't say that there are more Con's of technology as it is definitely is the most best thing... without technology actually one can't survive... for Eg. What's app! :-p yeah... think about it can you live without it? I can't... =-) hopefully the ones convinced with me are going to vote me!
lord_megatron

Con

Of course, I have took up a dead end. Even debate.org is an example how tech helps us. I shall still continue as the devil's lawyer though. In my school, 45 percent of the people now have specs, and I can surely blame laptops and mobiles for that. Also, chat language has ruined grammar and spelling, so when it comes to English class we have got a dozen crosses. Although fast-communication is a great benefit, electricity shortages may get common soon. Technology has become a distraction for students. Also, you say technology has saved many lives, but was it all good? Population increase now threaten sustainability of the world, with decline in agriculture meaning there are few people left to feed the many mouths. Even fresh water, petrol and diesel are predicted to finish soon. Nukes have been developed, and if they were let loose none would remain standing. The development of video games have started taking too much of my time away, for otherwise I would have been out there playing in the field. Due to inactivity, obesity has increased. Old trends like books and arts are being replaced with games and idle google searches. A new genre of crime called cyber-crime has been given rise, with cyber-bullying becoming common on every platform because simply no one knows them online. People have become increasingly conscious of social media. Knowledge that would have taken work to acquire is now available far too easily. And if terminator gets developed, its proved I am right. Okay I am out of options.
Posted by wisedawg 2 years ago
wisedawg
I think technology is good and the bad sides of it can be fixed over time. Of course there will always be cons but things will get better over time unless someone accidentally creates a massive black hole or a nuclear war starts.

I think this site will highlight the great benefits of technology :P
Look at other years too!
http://www.futuretimeline.net...
Vote Placed by jtg007 2 years ago
jtg007
Mohitaxoxolord_megatronTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con took up an impossible argument, but at least maintained proper grammar.