thepheebs
Raven227

Technology, is it advancing too quickly?

thepheebs has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/11/2017 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

thepheebs

Con

Technology is changing too quickly, and us humans don't have time to adapt.
Raven227

Pro

The human race strives for improvement because improvement make all of us better! While I do acknowledge that moving too fast without assessing the risks can be detrimental the people that improve our world with technology are trained how to improve without harm. Technology has made paralyzed people walk again and saved many lives through improved medicine. We have been able to make our world safer for the people working in high risk jobs. And even though we make think that technology is taking away jobs over 140 years of data says otherwise. Overall technology has improved our so much I think we should keep going forward with our innovation. I mean if technology moved slower we would not even get to have this debate!
Posted by AndrewM03 1 year ago
AndrewM03
Technology may be changing the world for good but it is changing too fast and that could be bad. More advanced technology can take time away from better things like a family night or school. It can distract us from our work.
Posted by josephbieber 1 year ago
josephbieber
I say technology should keep advancing, It could have a big impact on our future life.
Posted by weeb 1 year ago
weeb
I believe that technology is advancing very quickly but at the pace were going still is going to be long till we get teleport any time soon, we still have to get through our technological barriers, while we still have theories the barriers we have still are 10 inches thick.
Posted by TheAsianOne2 1 year ago
TheAsianOne2
I do agree that as we grow and improve, technology will as well. The reason being is that in 1946 the first computer was finished, but in a few decades later, it improved so much. That piece of evidence sorts of explains how we improved such as tech.
Posted by food_destroyer 1 year ago
food_destroyer
Well I think technology should keep advancing but at a slower pace. I could get of our hands very quickly.
Posted by Dianna7 1 year ago
Dianna7
I think we need technology in the world so life can be easier and if it advances it will be easier
Posted by kp120103 1 year ago
kp120103
I believe that technology is advancing very quickly but at the pace were going still is going to be long till we get teleport anytime soon
Posted by thisisploof 1 year ago
thisisploof
I believe that technology advances will help change our world for the better. I think that it would be hard for humans to thrive without technology. For this reason I am For technology advances.
Posted by nerdydork4044 1 year ago
nerdydork4044
Without the technology evolving, you wouldn't have the device ur on right now................. a durrrrrr