Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Google Is Better Than Yahoo

Zaid
MrBaker

Google Google is well-known for its web search service. As of August 2007, Google was the most used search engine on the web with a 53.6% market share, ahead of Yahoo! (19.9%) and Live Search (12.9%). Google indexes billions of Web pages, so that users can search for the information they desire, through the use of keywords and operators. Google has also employed the Web Search technology into other search services, including Image Search, Google News, the price comparison site Google Product...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

This house believes that children under the age of 10 should not have cellphones or laptops

mastercode2235
ChristianDebates

Do children have the trust to use their cellphones? I personally say "OF COURSE!" and the parent can also just put a KIDSAFE program and the child will be kid safe!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Should debate.org stop making people have 3 debates until they can vote?

PillarOfSalt
RevNge

I don't think you should have to make 3 debates to be able to vote. This is sort of restricting who can and can't vote. I understand that only people who like to debate will vote and this will deter trolls, but 3 is too much and I believe it should be shortened....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Security cameras are an invasion of our privacy!

moses_moses
Ameliamk1

Security cameras are an invasion of our privacy!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Airpower can hold Land.

Jingle_Bombs
AbandonedSpring

A simple two round discussion about whether or not air forces by themselves can hold land. I intend to show through historical examples and modern warfare theory that the air forces of today can indeed complete the Army's role of 'clear, secure, and occupying land' without needing large battalions of ground troops for support. Con will have to prove that winning major wars still requires a ground component and that boots on the ground are vital for its success. This debate is open to anyone with...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Alienware computers are way over rated.

GiantPurpleOctopus
kai11

I want someone to prove that alienware PC's/Laptops are worth the money....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

should children play mature rated video games

manraj63
kamal7c

this is just a opening round do u accept and what is your opinion on the matter my postion is that kids should play video games the reasons why are going to be in the next round...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

I'm a better debater than you. Period.

JDOGMONEY
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

I'm better in every way possible....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

This House believes that children should be allowed to own and use smart phones.

Zarif_Zai94
TheodoretheMan

I am going to post my first ever debate topic. As stated above the motion shall be "This House believes that children should be allowed to own and use smart phones. So here are the formats for the debate. Round 1: ONLY ACCEPTANCE OF DEBATE Round 2: Arguments and proofs that support each side. ( max : 3 points) Round 3: ONLY Rebuttals against each party Round 4: Conclusion summarizing each party's arguments and his/her It is to be mentioned that I'm quite new to this website and do not...

Voting Period
17 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Samsung Phones are better than Asus Phone

Sikandar
Mark.mahdi

1st Round is for aceepting...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago