Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Blocking ads is ethical

RussellMania741
Aleoz

I have been using unlock orgin for years. Obviously advertisers hate it. The ads are not only intrusive and annoying, they also carry Malware. Blocking ads is nothing new, just more people using them. Adblockers have also come to mobile....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The Fidget Cube is better than the Fidget Spinner

SuperAwesomeMusician
SJM

I personally like the fidget cube much better than the fidget spinner. The fidget cube has much more gadgets on it than the fidget spinner, and is therefore more satisfying to fidget with in my opinion. I have a fidget spinner as well, and while it is cool in that it can spin for a while and is quieter than the fidget cube, it doesn't bring about the same satisfaction for me....

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

whats better a fidget soinner or a fidget cube? pro is spinners and cons are cubes

Gabopr07
Coveny

I believe that fidget cubes are a bit better because they have better opportunities for more ways to fidget with it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Video games are a sport

AlFox
thegibson

What is a sport? "a game, competition, or activity needing physical effort and skill that is played or done according to rules, for enjoyment and/or as a job" (http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sport). Video games require skill and reflexes, has rules and can be for pure enjoy or a full time job. Sports does not need to be a main physical activity, chess is a sport and you have just move a wooden piece (or any other material), but requires skill and strategy, with rules and is...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Facebook and Instagram Should Allow Pornography

holla1755
IHaveTerribleOpinions

Freedom of expression encourages freedom to post pornography on Facebook and Instagram. The First Amendment to the United States' Constitution may require pornography to be legal. While all constitutional laws may not directly apply to the businesses of private organizations such as Facebook and Instagram, Facebook's and Instagram's rules can be thought of as extensions of these laws and thus it seems virtuous for Facebook and Instagram to have all of their rules agree with as many constitutiona...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Apple Is Better Than Android

MaxTheDebater
imheretodebate321

Apple is one of the best phone products ever. Android includes many different phones, so apple is awesome. Apple has siri, and has a home button the size of your thumb. Apple phone products are constantly getting better, so apple will be superior. The first round is only acceptance. Round 2 is for arguments. Round 3 is for rebuttals. Round 4 is for conclusion. The best of luck to my opponent, hope you have a good debate with me.......

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should AI in the future have rights?

Zoecri
TheColtEqualizer

Technology is rapidly being developed, and it's clear that we will have developed full AI in the near future. If we create Artificial intelligence that can think, feel, and learn just like humans, they deserve the exact same rights as humans. If you would give a human rights, then you should give rights to something exactly like a human. It just makes sense....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

should cellphones be aloud at school during lunch

kk910201
PowerPikachu21

cellphones should be aloud at schools during lunch because One, nothing is going on and no one is teaching. Two, teenagers need some other things to do other then fight and just sit around talking. Finally, teenagers would be a little bit quieter when they enter their next period after lunch....

Debating Period
16 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is 3D printer okay to make guns and winning the war with it. Is it win of justice??

fantastic_ds
Krieg

The gun made of 3D printer is good? Is winning the war with 3D printer is win of the justice...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should we make overwatch, warframe, halo to real life if bad thing happen like in the games.?

SHAHX7500
youssef.chelif

I think we should bring those game to real life because then we can o against the monsters and save the universe....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago