Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Apple or Samsung

roadrider13
wyw

Samsung for me...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Information Transferred over Older Mediums Is Always More Legitimate

holla1755
levi_smiles

The older the medium over which information is transferred, the more legitimate the information is. For example, information received face-to-face from another person is always more legitimate than information received through texting on a smartphone. My thesis for this debate is similar to a quoted claim I made on Twitter on December 28, 2016 (https://twitter.com/paulemok/status/814322169119383552), "'The older the medium that information is transferred, the more legitimate the information o...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Amazon is better than ebay

Adebatewellwon
RussellMania741

Amazon is better than ebay because on amazon you actually get it from the company but from ebay you get it from a random "seller" that you have no idea if they are scamming you or not. if you can prove me wrong go ahead and try....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Do you think that Microsoft is better with software and hardware customisation than Apple?

TardisFilmsYT
Deb8GOD

I believe that Microsoft is a lot better than Apple because it has nicer looking software, has more frequent anti-virus software updates and can be be pulled apart and have hardware upgrades with ease....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Education nowadays should be mostly computerized

MrBurns2017
passwordstipulationssuck

I used to be a programmer and today I am an information security consultant. I am a business management graduate. My argument is that, technology could replace most of the learning today. Today you can, - Upload lessons on the web. - Share resources together like reading material and exam papers. - Regulate progress and attendance via different apps including geolocation apps. - Community support in forums by the teacher and other students. - New apps can be developed to drill the ma...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Parents use MyCircles

Bakugan2556
LogicalPen

The MyCircle has ruined my life! My Mom put a 1 hour limit of youtube on all my devices. and so i have to turn the VPN off in order to watch youtube at all! it's so annoying, i want it banned. Also, i dont trust Disney anymore because of this....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

The RFID Chip serves no valuable purpose.

SouljaOfTheTruth
zanemuffin

Greetings to my opponent, and welcome. *All opinions shall be respected.* This device in today's Society known as the RFID Chip is apparently our new way of life in the Future. My argument on this Topic: All though it's your giving choice (For now) to obtain the device if you wish, but what purpose does this device necessarily serve? Rumor has it that the device will be a new way for the safety of Children, they couldn't make a special bracelet? They say the device holds informati...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should students use iPads in class?

kinachansy
LogicalPen

I believe that iPad should be use in class. As a student, I think having a iPad in class can help me take notes in class as it is faster to type than write for myself. It is organize that I can review my notes after class, I do not have to care about my handwriting's. Second, I can search for more additional information from what I had learnt, for example searching online dictionaries if I have any words that I don't understand.Third, an iPad is efficient as I do not have to car...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

topicwise

Dheerajtiwari
PowerPikachu21

Share your views on Tech. Whenever you ready....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Technologyi

Dheerajtiwari
Forever23

Share your views on Tech...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago