Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

pokemon go shud not be an app

batman135.6
TheDebateGuru1738

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. pokemon go should not be an app...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should students get phones?

flin2408
CosmoJarvis

Students should not get phones because they can harm their eyesight and they will be on it all day....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should students get phones?

flin2408
Gellisalin

Should student get phones?...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Technology, is it advancing too quickly?

thepheebs
Raven227

Technology is changing too quickly, and us humans don't have time to adapt....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Bad BIOS Malware

RussellMania741
sboss18

Most people believe that this type of malware is a Hoax, and that researcher named Ruiu made it up. I believe that this malware is real because I have experienced it. * It is said to infect the low-level system firmware of your computer, so it can"t be removed or disabled simply by rebooting. * It is said to include components that work at the operating system level, so it affects the high-level operation of your computer, too. * It is said to be multi-platform, affecting at least Windows,...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

What is the best firewall

RussellMania741
swagger1423

I will pick my firewall wall and you pick your firewall. I pick spyshelter because it offers full HIPS protection out of the box....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The Restriction of the Internet is a Human Rights Abuse.

Bribri10114
FlawedDoctrine

I would like to start off by thanking my opponent in advance for accepting this debate and giving me the opportunity to argue something I am passionate about. More than half of the world"s population lives in countries that restrict internet and media access: 34 percent in countries that heavily restrict internet access or content with another 23 percent with partially restricted access, according to a 2015 Freedom of the Net report.

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Are video games beneficial?

Matpat
RussellMania741

Video games work on eye/hand coordination. It also works on your reflexes and reaction times....

3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should Human Cloning Be Illegal

SupGumdrop
Androgyn

Format: Round 1: acceptance Round 2: both sides present cases Round 3: Rebuttal Round 4: closing statements. Please don't troll. Please use proper grammar. Please be respectable! I hope that we have a thought provoking argument, thank you....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Has the introduction of the Internet helped or hindered us

rosenmax000
murphjos001

The Internet has brought we as a people closer together since it's introduction. Because of the Internet communication across the world and across languages have been made possible in an instant, the opportunities for education that the Internet has brought are endless giving the option for equal education for all just clicks away. Families are able to be closer, friends can remain friends, even across the world all because of the Internet. We are able to share ideas and works to better them and...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago