Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should porn be illegal?

Vict0rian
Kian_Mat

I'm not gonna make an argument until my opponent makes theirs. I'm really curious what they have to say....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Apple's computers/laptops are better than dell's computer/laptops.

Lyksina
lord_megatron

I just want to start off saying Im looking forward to this debate. My First contention talks a little bit about viruses. The apple computer/laptops are better due to the fact that mac's can stand against viruses way better than dell. I have a dell and it is unusable after just a year because of all hose viruses. My second contention is that mac's simply look better. What I mean by that is that if you look at a dell compared to a mac you will notice the sleek and skinny characteristics of a mac....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Humans Have Become Too Dependant On Electricity and We Should Make Attempts to Limit The Use of It

richguy12349
oxox

I have noticed that us humans use too much electricity in today"s modern society, and I think that and we should make attempts to limit the use of it. (P.S this is only an opening paragraph no arguments)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is minecraft better than terraria

cyruscampbell
Lyksina

yes because it has better graphics and a way more complex first person gaming experiance...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

windows is better than mac

unicorngundam
Moose1808

Windows is better just because it is and it has more games to play...

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

You Should be Able to Use Gifs as Your Youtube Profile Picture, Banner, ect

TheGamingPotato
Corm_onthe_Cob

It would be cool if you could have moving pictures for your Youtube channel. Moving pictures are awesome and could be a new creative thing for your channel and it would be so amazing!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is the IPad Pros size appropriate. (12.9 Display)

HungryBoot
David_Debates

This year, Apple released it's IPad Pro with a whopping 12.9 inches, big enough as an average mac book. Although this size may be "great for movies and projects," is this really necessary? Will Apple lose money? I believe that the size is totally unnecessary....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is Apple Overpriced?

RS3
lyokowarri0r

Apple is an electronic brand that is very popular. Many people say that Apple is overpriced, but do YOU think Apple is? I mean, it IS more expensive than most electronic brands (Samsung, Android Mi...) But is it really overpriced? Apple's electronics feature lots of comfortable features (Touch ID...) but does that really add that much of a price? OR, is the money all for the brand? In my opinion Apple is expensive, but not OVERPRICED....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

The iPhone is better than the Samsung Galaxy.

Sweg123
segregory

Apple's iPhone is WAY better than the Samsung Galaxy phones. First round is acceptance and your first arguments. Good Luck to my opponent....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Cell Phone Use in Schools: Should It Be Allowed?

IJC_SST2016
natebent412

With an abundance of technology nowadays, should we be allowed to use it during school hours?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago