Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Instagram or Twitter

savage2
straight_savage1

Twitter is a easy and fun way to communicate with people all over the world....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Python Vs. Java

Olimooseman
shockz

Hello! I'm new to this website, but I'd like to start out by asking which is better: Python, or Java. I'm for Python, and good luck to whoever wants to debate!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Has the games industry lost its way?

TdracoHoward
BenJWasson

My first debate so forgive me if i haven't made something clear, please point it out so i can attempt to correct it. I am an avid gamer and what i mean by this question is, that there have been loads of redos of the same game over and over. For example, Thief without the original Garrett and no history of the other prequels yet set after Thief 3, Tomb Raider which is about Lara's early days but then we have Rise of the Tomb Raider which is also about Lara's early days, the constant Call Of Du...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Has tech wizard made our life graceless

Vikrant_chandra
JustAnotherFloridaGuy

Yes the techs have made us cattle who are following the same path of getting a 'like' .From evolution we got tech and now our condition is deteriorating!! Its well said one cannot resist it but it also creates a loophole for the unsocial people who are craving for destroying worlds peace...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Genetically Modified Foods do more good than harm.

BenJWasson
Prelaw

First round is for acceptance only. No new arguments in the final rounds. No forfeiting. Thank you....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The F-35's capabilities are insufficient for US needs.

Jonnykelly
Jingle_Bombs

Quick Military debate. Round one is for acceptance only please, and Round 2 is for presenting primary arguments only, no rebuttals until round 3. I will be advocating that the F-35's capabilities are insufficient to the demands of the US military, and that another set of alternatives must me considered. Please only accept if you intend to finish. Unexcused forfeiture will be considered loss....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

should kids be able to play gta5 lol

jgsboy123
Vertigo

lol kids love bad games the love it more with SODA i love soda bro yum and peanut butter OMG AND I LOVE TO PLAY GTA5 lol...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Steve Jobs is the one who changed this world who none can accomplish

RAMEEZ23
PointyDelta

STEVE JOBS HAS BROUGHT THIS WORLD TO NEXT GENERATION WHICH NO ONE ELSE COULD ACCOMPLISH THAT.HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PERSONALITIES IN WHICH I KNOW.IF HE WOULD HAVE LIVED FOR A FURTHER YEARS THEN THE WORLD MIGHT HAVE CHANGED IT ATMOSPHERE.HE WAS THE STEPPING STONE FOR THE OTHER TECHO-BILLIONAIRES.HE HAS SHOWED THE WAY TO THE FUTURE FOR OTHERS.HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ROLE MODELS INSPIRING THE COMING YOUTH FOR A BETTER FUTURE....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

is the iphone 6 more expensive then it should be??

nathanw2002
jgardner21

Is the iphone 6 more expensive then it should be??...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Wordpress v/s blogger

rks2827
Unbelievable.Time

I suport wordpress...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago