Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

random debate

epicdude
epicperson

I have no idea...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should Kids be playing M rated games?

LostintheEcho1498
ninjalover36

This is an issue (or at least I think so) that is rarely brought up so let me give you some insight into my opinion. I have a step-brother who is in 3rd grade. He plays M rated games and has for several years. He is a special case in that he has anger management issues without the management part. It makes these games a bad combo for several reasons. 1. He is seeing these people do extremely violently acts which only teaches him that this is acceptable. 2. It allows his anger to be shown in the...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

videogames

ajawesomesauce
Conservative101

video games are a positive thing for peoples health and can also influence and make reactions better...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

What do you think on cyber bullying?

ChristOurSavior
nerosmoke

I disagree of course with it. But I think there needs to be more petrol on it. I don't believe, the government or the police do much about cyber-bullying. What are suggestions do you think they could do better with? I believe listen to the people trace computers, and open up to people's feelings....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Are we too dependant on technology?

Wac
UndyingHarmony

Dare to challenge me ?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

which tablet will you buy

wario
Joshuastrike

Will you buy a Hp tablet or sony tablet or Ipad tablet and WHY??...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Samsung Galaxy S4 is better than the Iphone 5s

IAlwaysLoseDebates
KUBRICK

This is a debate on which phone is better, the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the IPhone 5s. I am on the side of the S4. We will not be comparing the Galaxy S5 or the IPhone 5c because the Galaxy S5 is the newest model and the 5c has lower specs than the 5s and I want this debate to be challenging. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: First Argument Round 3: First Rebuttal Round 4: Second Statement Round 5: Final Statement/Rebuttal If you accept you will be defending the IPhone 5s....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Do You Think AMD is Better Than Intel?

TheSwagBandit
mr1234sharingan

I know that there are compelling arguments for both sides, but I believe that AMD surpasses Intel in price and performance. Can't wait to have a fine debate with some beautiful fellow computer enthusiast!...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Mac OS is better than Windows OS

debatable1997
Shadowsx17

Mac OS is better than the standard Windows OS....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should wooly mammoths be brought back alive

Toxicgengar
grayger

We shouldnt because they could be a danger to our civilization...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago