Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is better than the iPhone 6S Plus

sebasifas
Variable_X

Hi! I'm passionate about this, an I'll just wait until my opponent argues first. Go ahead!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should we colonize mars

the_asian_on_the_web
lilboy89905432nZ

Why not colonize Mars? People are dying- we cannot afford to cross our fingers and hope that we will escape the mass extinction that has been predicted. The out comes predicted are 1. global flooding- by 2100, the statue of liberty will be up to it's armpits in water. And that's only the start- all the ice wouldn't have fully melted yet. 2. increased carbon dioxide levels will mean that global warming will be as deadly as ever, and that temperatures are going to be too high for us to live in....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

industrialisation is better than environmental pollution

laasya
HeavenlyPanda

Industrialisation is good as it brought good changes in society...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Social Networking is NOT the best way to develop relationships

Jinnie_Shin_Yeon
Ubermensch-Tsoa

Twitter,Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Skype! What do these five have in common? They are social network sites! It is the generation of Internet and these sites are ruling over teenagers and young adults (20 -30), but it does not mean that you can trust Social Media with your relationship?! Imagine this, even in reality (face to face) someone can just turn your love into a game, how would it be if it was in social media? According to U.S Rates and Statistics, the divorce rate has been on th...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Why should selfies be prohibited from social media

Ben48x
SJM

Images that are uploaded to the world wide web are never truly taken down so in other words, people can make permanent mistakes....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is Google Drive better tha iCloud?

LittleDucky555
SJM

Google Drive is better than iCloud because in Google Drive, you can access your stuff from anywhere, whereas in iCloud, you have a huge risk of losing all of your stuff. My uncle had to delete his computer's harddrive, so he stored his stuff in iCloud. But, when he went to get it back, it was all gone. 3000 pictures were gone. If he had stored his stuff in Google Drive, this would not have happened....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should kids 4-6 have tablets

JJROCKS
fire_wings

Yes. Kids 4-6 should have tablets. It could help them with the future. Most people who didn't grow up with electronics weren't very good with them in the future. Most jobs have technology in them....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Dark Net

Saywuhhhhh
Wylted

The safety net around users will allow these individuals the opportunity to hide from law enforcement....

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Texting does more harm than good

Agent_007
Udel

Texting causes sleeping problems. People stay up late to text and can"t stop because the person their texting doesn't stop and they don't want to stop because they're afraid that'll be rude. According to dailymail.co.uk, people feel pressured to answer texts regardless of what time it is, causing them to go to sleep later....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Apple's computers/laptops are better than dell's computer/laptops.

Lyksina
lord_megatron

I just want to start off saying Im looking forward to this debate. My First contention talks a little bit about viruses. The apple computer/laptops are better due to the fact that mac's can stand against viruses way better than dell. I have a dell and it is unusable after just a year because of all hose viruses. My second contention is that mac's simply look better. What I mean by that is that if you look at a dell compared to a mac you will notice the sleek and skinny characteristics of a mac....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago