Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

+91-9888275189 KaLa JaDU sPecIaLisT baBA ji iN pUNE

kasturidevi

आत्मा ही परमात्मा है।+91-9888275189 ज्योतिष वहीं जो असंभव को संभव करके दिखायें। 100% ज्योतिष विज्ञा...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

The Winchester 1873 is much more deserving of the title "Gun That Won The West" than the Colt 1873.

hcarl21
Kent_Hovind

The Winchester 1873 was most definitely THE gun that won the west. It outclassed the Colt Peacemaker in every aspect and is much more deserving of the title. First things first, The Winchester could fit a massive 15. 44 cartridges in its tube magazine. The Peacemaker could fit a measly 6. Not only could the Winchester hold more than double the amount of bullets, But it still held a. 44 round. The Peacemaker also held. 44 rounds, So there was no power/capacity trade-off. Secondly, The Pea...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Which is Better iOS App Installer - TweakBox or Emus4u

jailbreakmodo
icebeartheawesome

Emus4U App [ https://emus4udownload. Org ] is one of those apps that are very easy to use and which can bring in front a wide range of unique, Impressive features. The best thing about it is that you can easily download free paid apps and tweaked games from a huge selection of hundred apps and that on its own is an exciting part. At the same time, You have a very good download speed for anything that you download, Which is always a huge plus to have here....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should People Pay For Internet Access?

watziznehm
LucciDamus

Hello, My opponent! Thanks for choosing to oppose me in this debate. I would like to state the rules: 1. Respect your opponent and their opinion. 2. Use Round 1 only for your acceptance of the debate. 3. Do not use capitals unless when required. SEE? NOT OKAY. 4. Maintain a level of dignity. Do not insult your opponents. Thanks once again for accepting. See ya there, KA Petros aka watziznehm...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should we allow self-driving vehicles on roads?

LightTower936
asta

Self-driving vehicles should NOT be available at all because they steal jobs from drivers (for examples, taxi and truck drivers). Not only that, but they have been proven to choose who to kill, which is both immoral and evil, about as evil as a serial killer. The self-driving vehicles also would make people not knowing how to drive anymore, which is another possible negative side effects of letting self-driving vehicles on roads. I vote no on self-driving vehicles, and they should have NEVER exi...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

THBT parents should monitor children's social media

CaesarAugusto
ABoleman

Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you for taking the time to read this debate. I will be accepting any opponent, please debate with me on this!!!! I am going to begin by defining the model, and then I will get into my constructive points. By 'parent' I mean a guardian or a responsible adult. By 'monitor' I mean to screen for material that could be inappropriate or harm to the child's welfare. By social media, I mean communication via the Internet. Social media is used by millions of people wor...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is AI good or bad?

AndrewZhu
AKMath

AI does more good than harm....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

iPhones are a Scam

Masdebating69
Adam-R

Buying the new iPhone every year is like paying $50/week for a magazine subscription to the exact same issue. To put that simile into perspective: iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8: DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR, 2GB RAM iPhones are a scam, they leave out any type of features or performance you want because it was cost too much, and spend all profits on advertisement and production. They have brainwashed millions of Americans into believing it's the best phone ever made....

7 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Should futuristic technologies (such as AI, robots, drones, etc) take over everything (even jobs)?

LightTower936
dustryder

No. People should NOT trust futuristic technologies nor try to make them or commercialized them. They shouldn't as they could most likely steal all jobs and make humans obsolete, so without jobs, humans could loss money and probably become homeless and hungry (and no, UBI [Universal Basic Income] would probably not help). Self-driving vehicles have been confirmed to choose who to kill in any situations, unlike manual-driven vehicles. Drones are known to be very deadly and kill many people. If pe...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

iPhones are Garbage

Masdebating69
Ozil11FTW

Buying the new iPhone every year is like paying $50/week for a magazine subscription to the exact same issue. To put that simile into perspective: iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8: DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR, 2GB RAM iPhones are a scam, they leave out any type of features or performance you want because it was cost too much, and spend all profits on advertisement and production. They have brainwashed millions of Americans into believing it's the best phone ever made. Th...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago