Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Idk

taylor_camba

I think technology is good...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Coming back Debate: Choose a topic

Russia_The_almighty

Russia_The_Almighty is back to Debating. I'm not sure what debate I should do, so I decided to do one of the comment for what you want to debate on. This debate should be impossible to accept. If you somehow manage to accept this, you immediately forfeit all 7 points. Rules: 1. No debate involving presidency. I am seeing so many politics on the news, I want a break from the race for president. 2. Keep the topic appropriate. Nothing sexual, violent, vulgar, or anything like that. 3. Keep...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is PC better than Mac's?

Raymond_Choi_21
GMZ3R00

I will be arguing if a PC is better than Apple's Macs. If you accept this challenge, I would like to thank you for accepting it. Also, all the information I am listing, will probably be from the top of my head or with websites included....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Why children at school age should have phones

David121288
DonutQueen

I personally feel ALL school age children should have phones. Ok, so you know if your a parent you want your children to be safe. Well imagine this, your son or daughter is getting out of basketball it's in a bad part of town. They see a creepy old man slowly walks towards them, the have no phone no way to contact you AND YOU ARE LATE. They ate scared and have no where to run or hide. You finally get there but him or her is gone. They were stolen never to be seen again, probably beaten and abus...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

iPhone 6s+ vs Samsung S7 Edge

Hanate333
paulji

I will be arguing as Pro that the Samsung S7 Edge is a better device than the iPhone 6s. Software and hardware are all fair game....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Internet Service providers conflicts of interest

digitalpackets

Many internet service providers are also digital terrestral and cable tv operators. This is wrong, because they may discourage online media tv streaming to safeguard their expensive tv service. Its an established fact that these operators often use throtting and other means to deteriorate and discourage online tv...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should drones be banned from public use

HashtagWar
Adam_Godzilla

Drones shouldn't be banned because I mean 1. There will always be idiots that do stupid stuff. 2. Why ruin a chance for photographers and families for memories. 3. Drones can be very helpful. I mean farmers use them for their fields, and drones can be used for fun....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Google Scholar= AIDS

SmexyShrexy69
Yugandda

Google Scholar is AIDS because every source on there is way too long and you can never find what you actually want....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

PC Gaming is better then Console Gaming.

Sweg123
WubblesTM

PC Gaming is way better then any form of Console Gaming (Xbox, Playstation, Wii, etc...) If you feel that Console Gaming is better then PC Gaming then please debate me. Have fun. :D...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Samsung Galaxy s7 is better than iPhone 6s

saharussj
Boatlet

The s7 is a lot better than the 6s in terms of everything. The specs, the screen, the hardware, the software. I have no idea why anyone would vote for apple at this point. Their innovation these days is just force touch, which is utterly useless. That was the only thing that changed from the 6 to 6s, which was disappointing. I can bet you if Samsung did this, no one would buy their phones. Unlike apple, the s7 was a LOT different than the s6, in a good way. They added micro sd card slots, water...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago