Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Microsoft Paint will discontinue after 32 years of existence.

jc1996

Earlier, Microsoft announced it will release by September the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the first without a long-cherished program, the Microsoft Paint. For me, it is not right to remove a long-standing stalwart of the Windows experience because since 1985, it has been part of creativity using educational technology. It makes our childhood more open to real-world possibilities, passing from generations, and improving the lives of young artist. Discontinuing it will downgrade Microsoft'...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Will apple soon put samsung, Lg, etc out of buissness?

LolMcCheese
ChurnedCreamery

Do you think apple will put samsung,Google,Htc,etc out of business? I heard a lot of good things about the iphone 8, leaks, etc. And the info made me think its going to be revolutionary. And I bet it's going to be way inferior to the other phones. So do think it's going to make a shift in the stock market and a revolution in smartphones or not....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Collecting Any User's Information from Facebook Without Meeting Certain Requirements Is Not Allowed

holla1755

Provision 5.7 of Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Terms") prohibits the collection of information from Facebook users without meeting certain requirements specified in the provision. By "collect," Facebook means "record other than mentally." Verbally expressing information that was or is mentally collected from Facebook accounts is always allowed. Provision 5.7 prohibits the collection of any information from any Facebook account without meeting certain requirements. T...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Clone for,? what about transfer a split personality into new body so the original can live normal

Tonyag90
jet1918

I live everyday with a split personality, I love the man I'm with we would marry each other if given the chance to be free of one another. I'd marry him he's everything I love in a man and he loves me. What do you all think of this, should we just live with ourselves as 1 or is there a chance that some type of cloning process could split us into the persons we both want to be? Please post a real honest opinion not something spiritual. BTW I'm not the man in a woman's body... the other way aroun...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Volvo will only make electric cars - bad idea!!

FanboyMctroll
benschroeder43

Volvo has announced that starting in 2019 they will only make electric and hybrid cars. I personally think that is a bad decision and I will address the issues with it, if you can convince me that electric cars is the way to go. I prefer gas powered cars....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Social media was/is terrible for humanity

aperson_2001
Pegicorn

Rules: 1 - No bad language 2 - Sources are ok , but don't use wikipedia 3 - No forfeiting rounds 4 - Structure : R1 - Con Presents opening arguments R2 - The both of us present arguments R3 - Pro presents final argument / CON ASKS QUESTIONS to Pro (Maximum 5 questions) R4 - Con Responds to the questions and ASKS QUESTIONS to Con / Pro replies These are the rules, good luck, you may argument right away, as said in rule 4...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Internet is always beneficial

GAURAV.VYAS
shaoc

I THINK SO THAT INTERNET IS NOT SO HELPFUL FOR US IN OUR DAILY LIFE THE REASONS ARE LISTED BELOW- Negative Impact Of Internet ARE Internet Addiction Disorder The biggest negative impact of Internet is the "Internet Addiction Disorder". Well, since the researches about this Internet disease are still going on, so it is hard to define it at this time. The person suffering from this disease behaves in the way as he/she is always on the Internet, even when there is no Internet. This Interne...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is iOS better than Android?

Will-Rinaldo
fiddlesticks_boi

I think that iPhones are better than Samsung phones but would like to debate that with smoebody....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

should there be cameras in classrooms

kingjlk
PsychocisTheory

i think there should be cameras in classrooms so you can see if someone stole your stufff or more...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

My parents have several cameras in the house, so they can play I spy. Is this justified?

RussellMania741
SJM

I bought my mom a security camera for her birthday. I suggested to my parrents that they put the camera outside, infront of thr mail box. We order a lot of packages online, so a security camera by the mailbox could prove useful. My parents had different plans for the camera, they placed it in thr kitchen instead. They liked it so much, they ordered 3 more. I kept trying to tell them that they go outside the house, but once again, they had totally different plans for the cams. They ended up placi...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago