ivan2002
Man1234

Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio

ivan2002

Pro

i am personally OK with either candidate becoming nominated but i want to hear some of your opinions
Man1234

Con

Ted Cruz would be an awful president. He is anti abortion, does not want same sex marriage and many other bad things. Marco Rubio is against raising the minimum wage and like Ted Cruz is bad for America in many other ways.
ivan2002

Pro

Ah don't even get me started on minimum wage. 90% of the people who work for minimum wage do not deserve more money. In fact they are earning a lot as it is.they want 15 dollars an hour for flipping burgers? Last time I checked that did not require a college education. Why should they deserve 15 dollars an hour for their lazyness.
Man1234

Con

Raising the minimum wage would be good for America. First it would raise the income of around 28 million people. You can't call them lazy because they have jobs. Most of them would go to college but can't afford it and if the minimum wage is increased they might be able to afford to go to college. Tell me a few reasons why Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would be a good president.
ivan2002

Pro

Well ted Cruz or Marco rubio would be OK Presidents because they are conservative and they will do what has to be done so that this nation would recover from Barack Obamas administration. Obama has insisted multiple times to allow Syrian immigrants to come to the united states. We can not be sure in this time and age if they are safe,there are just to many people to check.
Man1234

Con

The Syrians are escaping terrorism from Syria they are not going to spread terrorism to the USA. The US already has a good screening process and we hardly let in any Syrians compared to other countries. The Obama administration is fixing what George W Bush did with his conservative administration. America does not need another conservative president.
Posted by ivan2002 1 year ago
ivan2002
reformist you beat me by 1 vote which cast by a well established liberal who shared your views before the debate began you did not convince anyone
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
Both are terrible. We debated before and I beat you because you used simplistic statements...I have a feeling you are going to do the same
Posted by StatsAndFacts 1 year ago
StatsAndFacts
lol can i choose neither
Posted by Berend 1 year ago
Berend
If I HAD to pick between them.... The one with the less punch-able face. I could not handle 4+ years of Ted's face on screen.
Posted by gocubsgo25 1 year ago
gocubsgo25
RUBIO! I am a Democrat/Socialist who wants Bernie Sanders to win, but of the two, Rubio is the most sane and least idiotic of the two. Also, as an athiest, I don't like that Ted Cruz is way to religious.
Posted by Contra 1 year ago
Contra
Rubio all the way. He understands that you have to work with the system if you want to get policies passed. He has drafted substantive pieces of legislation to address several challenges in our time. He is also articulate and electable.

I have some disagreements with him (namely on social issues), but I'm willing to put those aside for now.
Posted by HermanGomez95 1 year ago
HermanGomez95
Well, the passionate liberal inside of me wants to say neither, but, if I had to pick one as the face of the GOP Presidential nomination, I'd have to go with Rubio, only because Ted Cruz should not be president, he is far too conservative and, frankly, somewhat idiotic when it comes to his political ideologies.