LIL_ONE_BLUE
BriaBrnx

Teen Pregnancy

LIL_ONE_BLUE

Pro

I am a teen Mother i know it isn't right but being a mother is a beautiful thing. I don't recommend it but it does have its advantages when you are able to look at your chid and have something that is just yours and your responsibility. SOMETIMES it can bring two people together. The father of my child is in the picture and although there is struggling we are just happy that nothing horrible happened to either one of us or our son. Teen Pregnancy its not good but it isn't bad especially when you have people to support you.
BriaBrnx

Con

I accept. Pro's claim is somewhat vague, but I accepted because I think that this subject has the potential to produce an interesting debate. Pro's claim is presumably: "Teen pregnancy is not a bad thing." I request that we define "bad" as the negatives outweighing the positives.

Also, a quick note:

Just to be clear, my statements within this debate will not in any way be meant to offend, judge, or shame teen mothers. I don’t believe that having a negative social attitude towards already pregnant teens or teens with kids is acceptable or just. My stance is simply that teen pregnancy is problematic, produces a high quantity of negatives, and therefore must be discouraged and prevented.

LIL_ONE_BLUE

Pro

LIL_ONE_BLUE forfeited this round.
BriaBrnx

Con

BriaBrnx forfeited this round.
LIL_ONE_BLUE

Pro

LIL_ONE_BLUE forfeited this round.
BriaBrnx

Con

BriaBrnx forfeited this round.
Posted by BriaBrnx 1 year ago
BriaBrnx
I just want to briefly establish a solid premise for this debate. Just to be clear: Your claim is that teen pregnancy is not a bad thing?
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
This isn't a debate topic. I recommend the society forum or personal.