Codename99
Deathgodxiii

Teen Violence in Scotland.

Deathgodxiii

Codename99

Con

Okay people know I'll just start by saying that in fact I YES ME am a teenager and I live in Scotland. and I have been noticing more and more that people seem to think that teenage violence is happening alot and under age drinking is happening more and more. But people use are all forgetting that when you are young you wont to try new thinks and that YOU also would prob be put in this sort of part of society if you where my age.

Yes something happen that may hurt use or scare people but its all part of growing up to see how for your limits are and how far you can go before you have to stop.

I know I'm putting a VERY fine point on it but I'm just interested on what other people think and what they would do if they were in control of all of us.

(I AM EITHER AGAINST OR FOR THIS I'M JUST INTERESTED)
Deathgodxiii

Pro

I will take up this pointless debate that I do not clearly understand at all!!.... wait,..... What da F#!$ did I do???..SH%#!

I guess I have not choice now....... L ...... O ......... L.

"Yes something happen that may hurt use or scare people but its all part of growing up to see how for your limits are and how far you can go before you have to stop."

What are you talking about???

"Okay people know I'll just start by saying that in fact I YES ME am a teenager and I live in Scotland. and I have been noticing more and more that people seem to think that teenage violence is happening alot and under age drinking is happening more and more. But people use are all forgetting that when you are young you wont to try new thinks and that YOU also would prob be put in this sort of part of society if you where my age."

Are you dyslexic? OMG I spelled it right on the first try *pats self on back*........ no but seriously?? are you? If you are not dyslexic then I would vote for you to actually learn some good grammar in school. I do not know what you are talking about in the paragraph nor the others.... I could guess and pretend to understand but that would make me feel and possibly look idiotic..... almost like Peter Griffin from Family Guy.

"I know I'm putting a VERY fine point on it but I'm just interested on what other people think and what they would do if they were in control of all of us"

Seriously?? What fine "point" are you "pointing" out, I did not even know you were "putting a VERY fine point on it"..... and what is it? I seriously do not understand this..... so instead of trying to get my head around this confusing dyslexic writing..... I will end my argument with this...........

...................meow....... I would also like to add to this.. you may have noticed the video on the far upper right side yes... that is to help restore some seriousness into this non-serious debate that has been turned into by me and well of course my opponent.
Codename99

Con

Codename99 forfeited this round.
Deathgodxiii

Pro

Well, since this guy said it to be a joke in the first place...... according to his pal. I am not going to waste this argument. So I will post whatever I please............ umm do not vote on anything because this wasn't a debate at all. But you can vote for me for wasting my time on the last argument posted by me.

I would just ask for you not to vote and make it end in a tie.
Posted by Codename99 7 years ago
Codename99
deathgodxiii ....U need to take your head out your a** you sound like youve got somesorta disorder with you ******* random ***** take a chill pill its an opinion you dont need to get all huffy because its not a debate...
Posted by Codename99 7 years ago
Codename99
fuk u adam why u went like this to me 'i know him personally and he's a fuktard' what the fuk man.... fuk u
Posted by rangersfootballclub 7 years ago
rangersfootballclub
you were 4 , what did the gang stabbing him wear nappies ???

and its obvousily not a joke.
Posted by castleno1 7 years ago
castleno1
yes im not affected by but lets see i no him personally and he done this for a laugh and also my best friend when i lived in england died by a gang stabbing him and we were only 4 at the time so dont say it dsnt affect me
rangersfootballclub
shut up you wee sh*t , you sound like one the scumbags that live around your way.

how would you feel if I stab some of your family or close friends to death ? then i said i dont give a sh*t about them.

hes makign a valid point about an important issue that you really cant say anything about because your obv not been affected by it.
Posted by castleno1 7 years ago
castleno1
i dont give two shits about your pals the fact is that i no this guy in real life and he is a fuktard and this shows it
rangersfootballclub
dont call him a fuktard for posting something highlighting teenage violence in scotland , i lost 2 pals to "teenage violence" or wee neds that are always steaming , hes saying that its becoming out of control.
Posted by castleno1 7 years ago
castleno1
hahaha codename 99 is retarded lol cmon man can you not decide what you feel on one arguement . if you dont have an opinion why did u make this debate in the first place . FUKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Epicism 7 years ago
Epicism

Talk about easy vote..
Posted by Deathgodxiii 7 years ago
Deathgodxiii
ummm Im comfused on what you are trying to say...... I would rather not say anything..... because I tend to say ethtupid sh&! when I am bored............ meow
Vote Placed by Urania 7 years ago
Urania
Codename99DeathgodxiiiTied
Vote Placed by Deathgodxiii 7 years ago
Deathgodxiii
Codename99DeathgodxiiiTied