GoOrDin
cburrow01

Tell Me what you would Say (evolutionists only)

GoOrDin

Pro

Alrighty

THEORETICALLY: God IS in fact real
(there is no stipulation; this is a theoretical situation.) ~
You died and went to your judgement, and God is pissed that you subliminally, passively and actively advocated atheism because it reinforced all selfishness, criminal behavioural, sloth, indulgence, negligence and inconsideration etc... as well as the social effects on the "status quo" that go along with it. ~

SO he says to you, "WHAT evidence did you have to CONCLUDE evolution was real !?" ~

#How would you answer that question? {now that you are not arguing with a man that You have decided is using less reasoning than yourself. {} Now that the Gig is up.[What Proof?*] }
Tell me what you will tell God.

Let's here the sensationable evidence**
cburrow01

Con

I would say: "Well I sure am suprised that you're real, I wasn't expecting that. But, if you wanted everyone to follow you why did you not show yourself to me. And on the topic of evolution, why did you create evidence like observed micro-evolution and the fossil that proves evolution and thus disproves yourself. If you are all powerful why did you not show yourself to non-believers and destroy any evidence that disproved you?"
GoOrDin

Pro

NO no no.

no evidence disproves him. He wasn't obligated to enlighten an arrogant person who pretended to be ignorant of their actions. He has explicitly provided evidence why he doesn't talk to unfaithful people.

You had already established that he was real And he is mad; And you started to blame him. by not answering the question, but instead questioning him accusingly.

The Question is,
"WHAT evidence did you have to CONCLUDE evolution was real !?"

Answer THAT question. As to PROVE you have logic.

this is simple, and fun for everyone. Because you are providing evidence for evolution you would stand behind when being condemned even, because lying about it is blasphemy,

PROVE evolution in a way that makes you sound innocent to GOD. here for me to hear it. 0% Bigotry tolerance. Nothing that is not 100% factually proven to be exactly true and accurate and unsubjective counts for anything except grounds for eternal migranes, torture and remorse.

NO DODGING the question. Answer it.

"NO no no.

The Question is,

""WHAT evidence did you have to CONCLUDE evolution was real !?"" God said in Wrathful impatience.
cburrow01

Con

Evidence supporting evolution described in good detail.

• Observations of micro evolution in bacteria in a laboratory. It is simple, a group of bacteria were grown in a lab and their genetic codes were analyzed. Although no significant mutation occurred such as changes in shape or function small alterations in the genetic codes of the colony as a whole were observed. Scientists, and anyone else with Internet access can learn that a collection of small mutations over time can lead to large changes. This proves evolution.
  • The large collection of fossils in even one large museum can show the small changes occurring as a whole in one species leading to the transition into a new species. This proves evolution.
  • An experiment and fossil evidence showed that organic materials (i.e proteins, sugars, lipids(fats)) can be made when a cloud containing the atoms needed to create these materials is struck by lightning. These circumstances were common on young Earth around the time we estimate the first cells were made. I stress that these first "cells" had no DNA or organelles. They were uniform bubbles enclosed by a phospholipid-bilayar. This proves the theory of evolution.
  • Humans are evolving differently then they would "naturally" because of agricultural innovations. Looking at pre-historic skeletons we are able to tell that early humans had much harder, durable teeth than modern humans. We can thank highly processed soft foods and even the concept of cooking meat. This proves evolution.
  • There is a certain species of moth that live in England. They used to be light-gray in color and dwelled on the sides of trees with light bark. During the industrial revolution much more smog and sut settled on surfaces. The moths over a few decades changed from mostly light-gray to dark-gray. This shows how a population adapted to their surroundings. This proves evolution.

Unfortunately, there is no way prove evolution without offending your biblical god. I say biblical god because if your god existed the bible most likely would not represent him. The first holy books were written shortly after jesus's death and the first "correct" holy book was compiled centuries after his death. Not only that but the Roman church and Constantine changed Christianity's view from peacefulness to war.

I've heard "god is good" time and time again. If he was good why would he want people to go to hell. Why doesn't he just tell the non-believers about him to save them from eternal torture.

My questions:
1)What evidence do you have that proves today's bible is proof of god?

2)What evidence do you have for god?

3)What evidence do you have that disproves evolution?

GoOrDin

Pro

1.)First I was not ever defending the Bible. Not once, hear nor there. But The situation is Theoretical. What would you actually say to God to vindicate you Calling Evolution a fact. Because you can't use ignorance or enmity against the church or people as justification fro any bigoted response, and He was always right to be silent for one reason or another. You refused to explain why you call Evolution a fact, without being a bigoted hypocrite for the method by which you reach conclusions.
2.# I hate everything he hates and love everything he loves, so we get along great. He doesn't hide his face, do to the fact, that I want him to explain the obvious things, Or do things he has no obligation, reason or desire to. I don't hold him accountable for the actions of whores and asssholes. I don't doubt him 1% nor put 1% in another God, so that he can say to me, "You didn't love me! You wanted me to be something I wasn't like a bigoted shitthead who deserved to burn in Hell."
And most of all, I Love his word more so than his person. For his word is the meaning of Life. And the meaning of the world is Potential to fulfill his word. If YOU want God to be anything but exactly who he is, PERFECT in his true form, Hating adulterers and atheists. He will spite you, even if you love everything he loves, because you are saying, "Be better God. Love the worthless swine who enable womanizers
3.# I proved creation happened. I am the false prophet. *Chee-ahs*

[ My opponent responds: ]
"Observations of micro evolution in bacteria in a laboratory. It is simple, a group of bacteria were grown in a lab and their genetic codes were analyzed. Although no significant mutation occurred such as changes in shape or function small alterations in the genetic codes of the colony as a whole were observed. Scientists, and anyone else with Internet access can learn that a collection of small mutations over time can lead to large changes. This proves evolution.
The large collection of fossils in even one large museum can show the small changes occurring as a whole in one species leading to the transition into a new species. This proves evolution.
An experiment and fossil evidence showed that organic materials #i.e proteins, sugars, lipids#fats)) can be made when a cloud containing the atoms needed to create these materials is struck by lightning. These circumstances were common on young Earth around the time we estimate the first cells were made. I stress that these first "cells" had no DNA or organelles. They were uniform bubbles enclosed by a phospholipid-bilayar. This proves the theory of evolution.
Humans are evolving differently then they would "naturally" because of agricultural innovations. Looking at pre-historic skeletons we are able to tell that early humans had much harder, durable teeth than modern humans. We can thank highly processed soft foods and even the concept of cooking meat. This proves evolution.
There is a certain species of moth that live in England. They used to be light-gray in color and dwelled on the sides of trees with light bark. During the industrial revolution much more smog and sut settled on surfaces. The moths over a few decades changed from mostly light-gray to dark-gray. This shows how a population adapted to their surroundings. This proves evolution.

Unfortunately, there is no way prove evolution without offending your biblical god. I say biblical god because if your god existed the bible most likely would not represent him. The first holy books were written shortly after Jesus's death and the first "correct" holy book was compiled centuries after his death. Not only that but the Roman church and Constantine changed Christianity's view from peacefulness to war."

More over. It is quite clear God is Good, and his desires are what make him Good. His enemies are not ignorant of their guilt. They are intentionally prodding him, and they justify all their bigotry with lack of Faith ~the reason God hates the faithless and condemned those who advocate lack of faith to the impressionable.

Peace and God bless.
cburrow01

Con

"You refused to explain why you call evolution fact"
But I did. I stated evidence and it should be clear from there that I analyzed the evidence, circumstances and knowledge. This lead me to believe that evolution is truth. How am I a hypocrite in my proof of evolution?

Just because you agree with the things he thinks isn't proof of his existence. I think that a pink horn looks best and so does my unicorn. My unicorn? Oh ya, only I can see him and you can't proof he doesn't exist and because I agree with his opinions he is real. This logic makes no sense, you are saying "god is real because god is real", it's a circular argument.

God is good? GOD IS GOOD? If he is good than why is there evil. The wise Greek philosopher, Epicurus, once said:

"Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil.
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him god?"

Please try respond and reason with this quote without using circular arguments.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
cburrow01

Con

I see that you were far more interested in debated people in the comments for what would have been four rounds. I feel as though I have made my point well and since there is nothing for me to reply to I end the debate here.
Posted by Heirio 9 months ago
Heirio
"NO, this is aa theoretical question.
They can own up tot he task and simply ANSWER the question. I am not asking for comments. I want to hear what makes you think that these observations made in laboratories Proved evolution, that these fossils indicate evolution is the TRUTH."

Uh... the fossil record shows species changing over time? Thus evolution?
The observations in the lab showed the natural selection of bacteria? Thus evolution?

"and it's not a surprise you're an atheist if your so stupid."

*You're

But it's no surprise to me that you resort to insults when logical arguments fail you.

"rather then suggest you'd call God an asshat on your judgement day YOu knob. "

If you read the Bible you can see he is a bit of an asshat.
The dude committed genocide.

"What made you say those observations PROVED evolution was real and were not simply micro-organisms being observed doing what they do (which have only studied for some 50 years now.)"

Because what we saw was natural selection, a fundamental mechanism of evolution.

"Suicide is blasphemy. because you should kill rapists if they can't be converted, beat up womanizers (without setting yourself up for the fall {the set up would be denial of the word of God, be sensible}) and a minimum wage can feed 12 Tibetans a days eating every hour. SO smarten the fawk up."

What the hell does atheism have to do with any of this?
What evidence do you have atheism encourages all of this?

It seems that you're following ViceRegents method:

1. Say they're not answering the question.
2. Ignore the answers.
3. Call them idiots/fools/stupid people because they don't agree with you.
4. Make claims backed with no evidence.
Posted by cburrow01 9 months ago
cburrow01
@GoOrDin

Since your obviously more interested in debating hierio in the comments instead of debating the person who challenged you, it leads me to believe that you have either given up out of laziness or defeat.
Posted by GoOrDin 9 months ago
GoOrDin
@ hierio
NO, this is aa theoretical question.
They can own up tot he task and simply ANSWER the question. I am not asking for comments. I want to hear what makes you think that these observations made in laboratories Proved evolution, that these fossils indicate evolution is the TRUTH.
We're not asking God questions. He just asked the question.
Now this is a theoretical situation. SO if you're so incompetent you can't humble answer the question without getting snappy. You're an idiot.
and it's not a surprise you're an atheist if your so stupid.

it would have been better to hold your tongue and admit your not sure what you would say, rather then suggest you'd call God an asshat on your judgement day YOu knob. Answer the question straight and simply. What made you say those observations PROVED evolution was real and were not simply micro-organisms being observed doing what they do (which have only studied for some 50 years now.)

Suicide is blasphemy. because you should kill rapists if they can't be converted, beat up womanizers (without setting yourself up for the fall {the set up would be denial of the word of God, be sensible}) and a minimum wage can feed 12 Tibetans a days eating every hour. SO smarten the fawk up.

And it is insolent blasphemy to ask a Christian why he isn't sharing his money. I know why he isn't. Unless he is cutting the grass.. then you can.
Posted by Heirio 9 months ago
Heirio
"@Heirio
They never answered the question yet. They insulted God instead.

All I want is the answer"

You were given answers.

And you can't really blame them for insulting God.

I mean, he is meant to be omniscient, meaning he already knows the answer, which calls into question why God asked. He's basically just wasting time.
He also lied, saying that atheism reinforced terrible things, which it clearly doesn't.

He's also committed genocide, which is a big no no.

"bitches are enabling womanizers - and that accounts for every problem you can imagine.
disease, war, idiocy, sloth, depression, corruption, selfishness.. etc."

I'm assuming by "bitches" you mean "atheists". What you say after that is just a claim and nothing more.

"https://www.youtube.com...;

I couldn't help but laugh.
Posted by GoOrDin 9 months ago
GoOrDin
the instructor in my class was listening to this l2 weeks ago.
@skyleach

But to be frank. Omnipresence does cause insanity. And he'd appreciate sympathy.
bitches are enabling womanizers - and that accounts for every problem you can imagine.
disease, war, idiocy, sloth, depression, corruption, selfishness.. etc.

so peace.
Posted by GoOrDin 9 months ago
GoOrDin
@Heirio

All I want is the answer.
Posted by SkyLeach 9 months ago
SkyLeach
Goordin, you're doing a lot of 'talking without speaking' in your comments.

No, I don't really expect you to understand, because I don't think you've ever learned to listen.

Especially to the God you claim to love.

https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by Heirio 9 months ago
Heirio
"and God IS very very open to sharing his person with people."

Tis a shame he shares a different version of himself to different people.

"you're living in a box blackmailing him. When you leave the Box. You find he's very open to having a relationship."

When he's not committing genocide that is.

"this is why I love atheists they are so incompetent You can just hate them with a smile."

You don't happen to be a friend of ViceRegent do you?
Your arguments seem to be the same.

Step 1: Ask Atheists question.
Step 2: Insult the Atheists for answering it.
Step 3: Assert that you are better than them because you believe in a magical sky daddy.

"and it simply doesn't even suffice as evidence evolution is real."

You seem to have ignored my evidence for it.

You know, the fact that evolution has been seen in a lab.
The fact that it caused many problems in hospitals. It actually led to a couple of deaths.
Posted by GoOrDin 9 months ago
GoOrDin
ps. Blind Faith is not faith. It is hope. Faith requires Knowledge.

and God IS very very open to sharing his person with people.

you're living in a box blackmailing him. When you leave the Box. You find he's very open to having a relationship.