Nautical
Hayd

Terminator Is the antichrist

Hayd

Nautical

Pro

Well, my mom said i couldn't watch terminator two, its obviously the Anti christ or else my mom wouldn't let watch it because she wouldn't let me watch bob the builder because it was hitler ANNNDD i had a dream that the CD or terminator two was talking bad to Jesus soo i have to be right
Hayd

Con

Nautical

Pro

YOO SEE, i actually have the powers of internet retardation so all my dreams are true, once i dreamed of gay Hitler getting killed back in 200 B.C and look what happened. i even knew that harry styles would leave one direction, how can i be wrong??

i even have a degree in harry styles
Hayd

Con

Terminator is not the antichrist because in the terminator movies, they say nothing of christ or the anti christ. Terminator's one goal is to kill Sarah Connor, not destroy Christianity.
Nautical

Pro

Well its not the movies that count, its the fanfiction, in the fan fiction. My mom always reads the fanfiction, and she is smarter than you, if she says i cant watch it then it has to be against Christianity and my dream proved it
Hayd

Con

Reffering to your mom is an appeal to authority, and an appeal to personal experience. Fan fics have nothing to do with the original, the original doesnt mention christ. I win, great debate though.
Posted by Occisionis 2 years ago
Occisionis
I have a PhD in Trollology so this is hands down correct.
Posted by Nautical 2 years ago
Nautical
i have a phd in terminator 2
Vote Placed by mfigurski80 2 years ago
mfigurski80
NauticalHaydTied
Reasons for voting decision: Spelling goes to Hayd. People forget that this is important sometimes... And arguments I'll have to hand over to Hayd as well, largely due to the fact that PRO not only rested on an assumption "mom restricted because it was anti-christ" but also presumed that her authority would prove things. And CON had an actual point.