TinyConham
SGM_iz_SekC

Terraria Vs. Minecraft

TinyConham
Started: 11/25/2014 Category: Games

TinyConham

Pro

First round is acceptance. I am for terraria being better than Minecraft. Good luck whoever joins!
SGM_iz_SekC

Con

I gladly accept this debate, although I side with pro on said resolution, I want to play devil's advocate for once.
TinyConham

Pro

So, terraria has more content, as more weapons, more blocks, more options, really. Although it is only 2-dimensional, worlds have options from large to small. And players can go across worlds. You can fly with wings or rocket boots, in survival. You can only fly in creative on minecraft. Although there is no creative mode, it is still pretty easy to obtain items. There are obtainable accessories like wings or a star veil. Minecraft has nothing like that. (I still love Minecraft and hope they add that though!) Minecraft has comand blocks, which can do a lot of thing, like teleport. That is a disadvantage to terraria because there is only the Rod of Discord and Teleporter Blocks. There is more crafting area in terraria, as in the different kind of crafting benches, anvils, furnaces, etc. Then there is all the different crafting "areas" I guess I can call them. Like the bone welder or the living wood crafter. Also, a whole new matter, hard mode and like 12 bosses. Although no portals, you have to dig straight down. In the underworld, you can kill the WoF. (Wall of Flesh.) Then the world changes. Solar eclipses start and other events like the Pumpkin and Frost moons with Plantera, Skeletron Prime, Twins, etc. So, terraria is WAY better.
SGM_iz_SekC

Con

SGM_iz_SekC forfeited this round.
TinyConham

Pro

Lol I win: 3
SGM_iz_SekC

Con

SGM_iz_SekC forfeited this round.
Posted by tyleremery2383 2 years ago
tyleremery2383
Terraria all the way! More items (without needing to use mods), better bosses, more opportunity for creativity.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
TinyConhamSGM_iz_SekCTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture