CosmoJarvis
ChallengeEx

Terrible Pickup Lines: Videogames

ChallengeEx has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

CosmoJarvis

Pro

I'm going to start a series of debates known as "Terrible Pickup Lines." Each debate will have some sort of theme. For example, this debate will be focused on videogames.

The one who makes the most cringey, lovey-dovey pick-up lines wins. Automatic win to the person that uses one of these pick-up lines in real life on their crush.
ChallengeEx

Con

I am a gamer, so yeah, i'll accept.
CosmoJarvis

Pro

Fallout 4 Reference:

"Hey, baby, are you a super mutant suicider? 'Cause when I hear you coming, you get my heart runnin'."

Extra Comments: Super Mutant Suiciders are super mutants in Fallout Four; those big green guys that give you night terrors. A super mutant suicider holds a god damn nuclear bomb in its mitt of a hand and attempts to detonate the bomb whenever close to you, killing both himself and you. These monsters always get my heart running. In fact, I've had three heart attacks because of this.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
Pick-up lines like these are why I am still single.
Posted by BobTheRocket2 1 year ago
BobTheRocket2
"Automatic win to the person that uses one of these pick-up lines in real life on their crush."

You should add, "with evidence provided."
Posted by Perussi 1 year ago
Perussi
Since the first is acceptance there should be 4 in total.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
First round is acceptance