GoOrDin
A341

Testosterone causes Menopause

A341

GoOrDin

Pro

Digetsing testosterone causes menopause for women.
First impairing ovary development, and later ceasing functions.

The end result is menopause.

this can come about by eating male animal meats as well as a more prominent substance, but because the isrealites were instructed to remove the hormone rich blood, this means of attaining the condition is prolonged by 30-40 years: meaning acquiring menopause may only take 7-10 years to get it, but by eating only meat it may take 40-XX amount of years.
A341

Con

We know the true cause of menopause and have for quite a while now. Menopause is caused by the ovaries running out of eggs [1].

[1] http://www.webmd.com... "Menopause happens when the ovaries no longer release an egg every month and menstruation stops."
GoOrDin

Pro

there is nothing to indicate menopause is normal.

because animal meat taken from a male animal also has testosterone in it, if the blood is not properly removed,
this form of acquiring menopause may take a women into or later than her 40's.

Ovary development is impaired by digesting testosterone,
and factually testosterone prevents them from functioning properly.

The question almost becomes, whether or not you actually believe an ovary runs out of eggs.
As ovaries are not opened up or scanned, and can't be routinely checked, this "evident" occurrence of eggs depleting is not a fact. It is Presumed women run out of eggs by scientists that have not done any real study. This method leading up to menopause is still a theory that has never been properly studied.
~
where as testosterone factually creates problems in the development of ovaries, and alters bodily functions of mature individuals.

Meat cannot be sold in Canada if the animal was treated with hormones because it is proven digesting hormones does not prevent them from having adverse effects on the consumer.

In the Same way, a womans body ceases to function ordinarily when digesting testosterone.
A341

Con

Ok this should be easy to prove.

So if menopause is caused by testosterone then Menopause should not occur in mammals which do not consume testosterone? For instance horses, horses are as close as it gets to exclusively vegetarian and so they shouldn't go through menopause. Essentially horses should have an unlimited number of eggs (can you see where this is going). Now horses do not have an unlimited supply of eggs and usually go through the equine equivalent of menopause by about twenty five years of age [1].

Further more I can find no information that shows that the children of vegetarians don't go through menopause.

[1] http://americashorsedaily.com...
GoOrDin

Pro

"Well let's be clear the inability to breed is not menopause, most older mare infertility is do to chronic degenerative/inflammatory/immune function changes in the uterus."

A horse does not go through menopause, nor the equivalent.

In addition, when the mind is no longer working properly, from being in captivity, or having been perverted, your personal body hormones fluxuate, and you acquire deficiencies do to the hormonal imbalance. Too much sex, thinking about sex, spilling sperm, eating meat.

When a woman grows old, even if the meat does not give her menopause, but she is entirely distraught. Not because she does not have sex, but because she is actually preoccupied, can also have hormonal effects.
However, too much sex is a clear indicator your hormonal balances are off.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
no. I don't of the BoP.
I have the Burden of Persuasion.

If he fails to acknowledge science and fact, rationalization and respect, as well as spirituals scriptures.

then they are who who are the failure.

I only provided proofs.

If you can't find any there. make the personal expense to find the information. Do not argue arrogantly I have not provided it. @Bladerunner
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
no. I don't of the BoP.
I have the Burden of Persuasion.

then they are who who are the failure.

I only provided proofs.

Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
also. how did he get 3 point? there is one vote. I'm kinda new here. Came to spread the good news and sensible logic. :) I'm eco fren fren. XD I just won/lost that debate. forfieted we did. both of us. If muslims and people who read this debate don't want to listen. Then I give up on their forum. Peace. one last debate, captialism vs socialism "fingers crossed."
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
a failure in ovary function is menopause.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I did not fail in providing proof.

FACTS:
testosterone impairs ovary devolpnment : check, proven fact. truth.
testosterone impairs ovary function: check, proven fact. truth.
Testosterone has negative effects on womens health and mind. truth, fact, proven via science.

End result, what i just said. Testosterone causes menopause.
Fact, taught in grade school sex ed class.

I do not need to provide proof, because this is a debate.
I need to provide logic.
However, I did provide proof.
because all these things are FACTS!
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
GoOrDinA341Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Goodness gracious. First, Pro, if you're going to make an assertion that SHOULD have actual evidence, you should look for that evidence. You gave nothing but your own unsupported assertions that, apparently, meat causes menopause. Your argument was nonsensical. Con's wasn't much better--the only difference is you had the BoP, and you failed in it. Neither of you seem to actually know much about this subject. Honestly, I was tempted to null this. But in the end, Pro had presumptive BoP, and failed to make a case that even prima facie fulfilled it. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.