TheReaper
Willhelmes

That COD is better than BF3

Started: 5/28/2013 Category: Technology

TheReaper

Pro

Call of Duty is better than Battlefield 3 not because its realistic but because its fun and action packed, but BF3, it tries to make the game as realistic as it can and that is the flaw about BF3, a games point is to make you entertained not to make a real life world inside a black box. BF3 terrains are live so it constantly changing the terrain some people may say that's action packed but imagine shooting someone then the building falls in between you two and you have to go around and then get the kill.
Willhelmes

Con

Well I am a avid gamer I play both call of duty and battlefield 3. There is much more to bf3 than its graphics. The campaign gives you a sense of what is really going on now in the world and for me it gives me more respect to our service men and women over seas (by the way this tis my first debate) . Also off the general game play call of duty servers are overly terrible .. finding hosts all the time and most people who play that are children, young kids who say faggot like a homophobic machine gun and its too cartoony getting closer to halo graphics than real life. Also people are more immature and quit the game constantly and gos back to finding host and wasteing my time. Call of duty is a arcade game compared to bf3.
TheReaper

Pro

First of all people who play COD do not look for its campaign they look at their multiplayer. BF3 its tries to be realistic as possible, secondly if you play on a PC then the servers work great but i'm not sure about xbox and ps3. Thirdly in any game that has multiplayer there are gonna be small kids acting big, thats why the companies put mute option in the game for a reason.For my computer finding a host takes less than 10 seconds but like i said before not sure about consoles
Willhelmes

Con

Well I have ps3 and Xbox both have host problems. So also call of duty comes out with a game almost each year witch means almost the same exact graphics as last and a almost the same type of game play every time , battlefield comes out with a game it takes a few years because they want to perfect there games so that its different and better than the last. All's I and most gamers of the world love better graphics it makes us feel like were there on the battlefield ourselves playing as a team (this is multiplayer, and call of duty dose not play as a team there always scattered) on big maps and vehicles that you and your team can use to your advantage but the other team has the same advantages making the whole game fair and fun for most if not all players on multiplayer
TheReaper

Pro

TheReaper forfeited this round.
Willhelmes

Con

Willhelmes forfeited this round.
Posted by Maikuru 3 years ago
Maikuru
I prefer tilapia.