Ciarne28
BobbyTation

That animals should be the masters of us

Ciarne28

Pro

Please tell me what you think I'm on AFFIRMATIVE which is for it.If you have ideas please tell me it's for a school debate .
BobbyTation

Con

The idea that animals should be our master is just absurd. Not only animals don't have the intellect needed for such a thing, but even in terms of power humans stand at the top.
Animals are driven by instinct gained from many years of evolution for the sole purpose of survival, unfortunately instinct isn't enough to overpower and have control over a whole race armed with higher intelligence. This should suffice as an answer for "CAN animals be masters of us?", but to know if they SHOULD we would have to imagine a scenario where Animals somehow became masters of humans.
First, we need to agree as what do we mean by "master"?
If by it we mean that animals would stand in the position humans have acquired and occupy right now..
Well the answer to that should be obvious, animals shouldn't"t be our masters simply because as I stated before animals are driven by instinct, only looking for survival and passing their genes to the next generation. Furthermore their lack the intelligence necessary to control and provide a good life for humans. As animals don"t have the very basic fundamentals of rights, equality nor greater good, and surly won"t be able to acquire them.
That's it for know.
I wish to see what kind of arguments you had in mind for your school debate.
Ciarne28

Pro

Ciarne28 forfeited this round.
BobbyTation

Con

BobbyTation forfeited this round.
Ciarne28

Pro

Ciarne28 forfeited this round.
BobbyTation

Con

BobbyTation forfeited this round.
Ciarne28

Pro

Ciarne28 forfeited this round.
BobbyTation

Con

BobbyTation forfeited this round.
Ciarne28

Pro

Ciarne28 forfeited this round.
BobbyTation

Con

BobbyTation forfeited this round.
Posted by Osiris_Rosenthorne 2 years ago
Osiris_Rosenthorne
Only the cute ones!
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
I'm guessing Pro is from edeb8.
Posted by ArcTImes 2 years ago
ArcTImes
@kbub Holy sheet. A noob trap! 9spaceking was right.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
kbub
Um, humans are animals... So if "us" is our internet personalities, then animals (humans) should be "our" (internet personalities') masters.
Posted by SS1105 2 years ago
SS1105
I dont think animals should be our masters because humans are more intelligent and emotional. They can decide the right or wrong for others. They have more morals than the animals.