qwop.com
Jamesgreenup

That under 18s should not be allowed to appear on reality TV shows

qwop.com

Pro

Should kids the age of 17 really be appearing on reality TV shows. Ladies and gentlemen this is what the opposition wants for this generation. My first point is that they are too young. People 17 and younger are way to young to be appearing on reality TV shows they are to immature and they will suffer under pressure. Anyway the kids need to have a social life. For instance, how would a three year old have a social life or make friends if she is doing some kind of reality TV show that her parents are forcing her to do. This leads me onto my next point about how it is the child's choice and not the parents. Parents already force children to do so much
Jamesgreenup

Con

I have decided to accept this debate and I have agreed to the terms of the debate,
My opponent has not defined this topic so before i begin i would like to state how is see the topic bringing forth a model.
But before i do that it would like to show some flaws in his opening statement,
the first one being this quote, "a three year old have a social life or make friends"- He is explaining that children need to 'hang' with their friends however i cannot see the reasoning behind them not being able to 'socialise'. I don't want to force kids to go on reality tv however the statement my opponent has made is at an elementary standard with no evidence backing it up. However i think my opponent was attempting to tell us that if a child star comes from one of these shows then they wont have a social life and go the way most child stars go. However how many child stars have actually come from reality tv? That kid who can spell well from the great Australian spelling bee?

My Definition
Any person under the age of 18 should not be allowed to be viewed during a reality tv show. A reality tv show being one unscripted for example, trivia shows and challenge shows to name a few.
My model is that every one even under the age of 18 is allowed to participate in the production and creation of these reality tv shows.
In my case I will outline these things,
FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
FROM THE BEGINNINGS OF TELEVISION
And finally
SIGN AT YOU'RE OWN RISK
I now hand the floor to the opponent to start the 2nd round
qwop.com

Pro

qwop.com forfeited this round.
Jamesgreenup

Con

Jamesgreenup forfeited this round.
qwop.com

Pro

qwop.com forfeited this round.
Jamesgreenup

Con

Jamesgreenup forfeited this round.
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
Greg4586
Why are reality TV shows a thing anyways unless it's a competition show.
Posted by debate-master1 1 year ago
debate-master1
Then how do we act young children?