Aryn
Debate_King1475

That we should legalise gay marriage.

Aryn

Con

The marital institution symbolises backwards ideology, including the subservience of a woman to the man and the role of religion to have a say in personal affairs such as love. By legalising gay marriage, we are taking a step in the wrong direction by making marriage more accessible.
Debate_King1475

Pro

I accept the debate. Good luck to you and I hope we have a fun debate.

The legalization of gay marriage is a way of adapting to the biological need for homosexuals to experience what a heterosexual experiences. Because of this dilemma, a gay marriage/civil union would allow the gay couple to cope with this dilemma. That is why gay marriage should be legalized in order to help protect the rights that gays have in order to not bound the gay community by a sexual barrier.
Aryn

Con

Aryn forfeited this round.
Debate_King1475

Pro

Debate_King1475 forfeited this round.
Aryn

Con

Aryn forfeited this round.
Debate_King1475

Pro

Debate_King1475 forfeited this round.
Posted by Aryn 2 years ago
Aryn
I apologise for the five minute rounds. I didn't realise I had it set to that. :(
Posted by Debate_King1475 2 years ago
Debate_King1475
This debate was unfair. There were 5 minute rounds and when I was waiting for the 5 minutes of my opponents round to end, then all of a sudden the debate would not load and then I log back on 20 minutes later the debate is done.
Posted by z1 2 years ago
z1
Would accept but might or might not be busy. If this is still up tomorrow I'll accept.
Posted by bsh1 2 years ago
bsh1
So, you want all marriage banned?