I-Am-Me
LoveDatDebate

The 10th doctor (Doctor Who) is the best doctor in the reboot.

Started: 4/13/2015 Category: TV

I-Am-Me

Pro

I think in the Doctor Who reboot David Tennant, the 10th doctor, is the best one.

1st round is acceptance.

rules:
1) no swearing
2) You may choose the 9th, 11th, or 12th doctor. No original series doctors.
LoveDatDebate

Con

So, I actually do love the tenth doctor and he is my favorite, but I then watched the eleventh season and saw the eleventh doctor. So I thought about it, and I decided that they are both just really good. So, I will argue that the eleventh doctor is cool. First of all, he has a cool haircut! He also has nice partners like Rory!
Second of all, he has most of the good episodes. My favorite two episodes are " The Family Of Blood" ( from tenth season ) and " The Impossible Astronaut".
MY 3rd reason, is that he has a really nice voice. David Tennant also does, but I like his funny and humorous jokes and his humorous friends!

BTW: I am a doctor who addict.
I-Am-Me

Pro

I'm also addicted to Doctor Who. Isn't it great? Anyway, on your 1st point, David Tennant has cool hair too. Matt Smith just has major bedhead. 2nd, Rose is my personal favorite companion, and yes Rory is cool, but Mickey is so similar! Next, Matt Smith has a few good episodes, but " The Family Of Blood"? That's a David Tennant episode. In that case, I agree. David Tennant has great episodes, including one of YOUR favorites. Next, Matt Smith doesn't get any serious work done, and he can't fight at all or take anything seriously! Plus, the votes are in. David Tennant is the greatest. (See Link Below)

http://www.ign.com...
LoveDatDebate

Con

LoveDatDebate forfeited this round.
I-Am-Me

Pro

My case stands.
LoveDatDebate

Con

LoveDatDebate forfeited this round.
Posted by I-Am-Me 2 years ago
I-Am-Me
Too bad my opponent forfeited...
Posted by ClashnBoom 2 years ago
ClashnBoom
*is
Posted by ClashnBoom 2 years ago
ClashnBoom
Le-vox-von-zhizn os telling the truth.
Posted by I-Am-Me 2 years ago
I-Am-Me
lol nope Le-vox-von-zhizn
Posted by Le-vox-von-zhizn 2 years ago
Le-vox-von-zhizn
False the eleventh is.